QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
I switched over to QAccounting a few months ago and haven't looked back. I get to speak to my own client manager and accountant, the prices were the best I had seen, and I paid exactly what it said online (no extra costs). Very happy with QA.
I am really happy with the services QAccounting have provided me with. Someone is always there to reassure me and give me advice. Very good value for money.
I am with Rhino insurance and have recently singed up with QAccounting as well. Waited for the hidden costs but they never came, and customer service is great.
Been with QAccounting for several months now, very good service, very personal and the best prices I have seen
Very diligent unlike my last accountancy provider BROOKSON
Great Advice, Great Service, Great Team!
QAccounting have been excellent for me and my business. Makes the self-assessment process a breeze and have even helped me restructure my business more effectively. 5 stars from me! :)
Faultless, I made contact and had my accounts filed within days. I was made to feel like I was their only customer. Will definitely use again and recommend. Thanks very much again. Mike
Really really happy with the service provided by the team at QAcounting. They're both friendly and professional. I cannot recommend them enough. My account manager Agam, has always taken the time to answer any questions, I might have, no matter how small and has always been diligent with queries or actions regarding my account.
Fantastic service and very good support.
Accounts have always been a mystery to me. I set up this business 3 years ago and the support received from Agam and his team has been exceptional. I tend to run on a "last-minute" approach to accounts, not by choice, but by doing trying to do business. The QAccounting team do what they do best and their support is invaluable. Always responsive and never make me feel like I am asking the "daft" question. Thanks to all
I used to try and do my bookkeeping myself but ended up stressing myself out over it. Now I submit my expenses and invoices to QAccounting who do it for me. My account manager is a really nice fella and makes it pretty simple. Happy days.
My mate put me onto QAccounting when I set up as an electrician. Dead happy so far! 5 stars from me.
Use them for my business. It's just me and my son so not too complicated. Fantastic price and great service - Would recommend QAccounting to anyone.
Went with QAccounting for my Plumbing business. Best decision I ever made. QA do all my accounts and take care of all my bookkeeping through an app. Great bunch of guys and easy to get hold of. Cheers!
I worked with QAccounting for 4+ years. Their service, quick responses and, most importantly, patience to cope with my continuous stream of basic questions were invaluable. I created the company in 2016 and I'm striking it off now. Throughout this period, I always felt supported and guided to a point where I felt total peace of mind related to my company's accounting matters. I must particularly praise Agam, who was my Client Manager and never failed to give me quick and clear answers. Superb! Can't recommend enough.
Consistent amazing service from QAccounting!
QAccounting have been instrumental in helping me manage my property business. It’s nice to deal with a human being and having a dedicated point of contact is great! 5 stars from me *****
Struggled to get someone to do my accounts for my company with investment properties, a friend recommended QAccounting and they have been great take care everything and provide helpful tax advice and support and even organised insurance at great rates.
V happy with the work QAccounting has done for my business. Have used accountants previously but haven’t been satisfied until QA took over. I’ve got my PSC, biz insurance and accounts for my property company taken care of under one roof. Would recommend to anyone 👍
QAccounting is rated 4.61 based on 238 reviews