QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
customer service
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
I used QDos to setup my limited company an Sushil was extremely helpful during the entire process, keeping me informed at every steps. Excellent customer service- thank you QDos and Sushil.
Reasonably priced and reasonable service, but nothing beyond the basic service really. For example, they don't even calculate my cumulative mileage to work out when I need to drop to the lower rate, I have to do that. And they've not submitted VAT returns on time before, and then submitted double the next return to balance it out (without telling me). Submitted adjustments to my personal tax and not particularly informed me of the change.
Positives - my account manager is very friendly, personable and helpful. Negatives - Qdos take far too long to respond to queries. Also, poor underlying admin, I am constantly being asked to provide documents that I have already submitted etc.
Accounting expertise is evident. However information sharing between members within the team is poor, although every customer is allocated a named person. Tax advice is not always clear.
QAccounting is rated 4.56 based on 208 reviews