Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Ordered wheel and tool kit Monday arrived Wednesday brand new fantastic service
Ordered spare wheel & toolkit Tues afternoon, it was delivered 10am Thurs morning in perfect condition. I can't reccommend this company highly enough
Ordered a spacesaver wheel, jack and retaining bolt for a Ford Fiesta (with standard delivery) on Wednesday, delivered Friday lunchtime with a text update from DHL on delivery slot which was spot-on. Wheel exactly as described, i.e. unused and I assume just stored in a vehicle. Website is easy to use. Can't fault the price - very competitive. Great customer service. Well done!
Bought a space saver wheel with Jack and wheel key. Very competitive price and delivered within a few days. No complaints what so ever.
Excellent
Excellent service. Delivered faster than expected. No problems whatsoever.
Excellent I was very impressed with the space saver tyre that I'd purchased. DHL kept me informed of delivery at all times.
And the tyre is brand new and the rim looks new also and I was given a bag for the too kit. I recommend this company well done The Wheelshop .
Very very pleased with the speed my order was despatched and delivered excellent service all round would not hesitate to recommend thanks again
excellent speedy service
I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality of the wheel and accessories for my Vauxhall Mokka. The service too was first class too. Ordered on the Friday and arrived the following Monday by DHL and I was able to track the delivery.

I would recommend the Wheel Shop without hesitation.
Dear Wheel Shop
Many thanks for the excellent service. the turnaround was better than expected 2 days from order to doorstep. Have already passed on your details to friends. Wheel and kit are a perfect fit for the wife's
Mazda 3 hatch 16 plate. She feels much safer knowing she can change the wheel if need be.
Well don't know how good they are cos can never get them on the phone........they close at 5 and are closed all weekend when I actually have the time to phone. You can suspect it's a one man band. Website nothing great. Still too late now got space saver wheel from Amazon.
Carrier managed to loose my wheel in transit. One phone call and they sent out replacement and sorted things with the carrier. Great company to deal with.
Ordered wheel for SEAT ARONA on Monday afternoon with free postage for 3-5 days delivery,turned up after 2 days,very impressed with product and service.Now feel better when driving car around as not having to use glue provided with car.
Ordered a space saver spare wheel for my 2018 GLC with express delivery and couldn't be happier. Quick despatch, well packaged and the wheel is stamped as a genuine Mercedes wheel. This is the wheel that Mercedes won't sell me. It even fits under the boot floor. Would definitely recommend to other GLC owners.
Collected my Hyundai Tucson space saver wheel,Jack and
retaining bolt, I was greeted by a lady and gent with a
pleasant Good Morning, tyre and Jack fits nicely in space will definitely use them again.
I rate 5 stars for my 18”space saver bought for Audi Q3 2019 jack is excellent fits snug in the boot.
Space saver wheel ordered for my Ford Fiesta. Good delivery
as promised. Very pleased with the wheel and the high quality of the wheel brace and jack
5 stars
Ordered the wheel, jack and brace. Used the express delivery with DHL. Good value for money product and no more tyre sealant needed!
I ordered a wheel on the Thursday before Easter,not expecting it till Tue or Wed after Easter.It arrived on Saturday morning within the the hour they had stated to me via an email. Fantastic service would recomend them to anybody looking for a space saver tyre.
Please use the review l sent by email.
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 194 reviews