Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Ordered a wheel & tools for my wifes mini, arrived very quickly & very impressed with quality came with a continental tyre. Would definately recommend.
The space saver wheel was excellent, and the delivery was even better came within 3 days very pleased with this purchase
Very happy with my purchase, fast delivery and very efficient. Good quality stuff and you can’t go wrong with the prices. Would definitely buy from here again and would recommend to anyone.
Ordered my Nissan Pulsar Spacesaver wheel Monday - arrived Thursday morning - absolutely brilliant service. Wheel and tyre are brand new, as is the quality jack and wheel brace kit and storage bag. The accessories alone would cost better than £40 in Halfords. Now installed and no fear of having to undertake a repair to a damaged tyre - quick , easy and safe change , then let Kwik Fit do the rest.
Wow what a fantastic service , so professional , ordered space saver for our Mini Order was easy to place and kept up to date with delivery and it’s just turned up and it’s Well wrapped ,brand new And delivered so quickly. Great company.. faultless, and great customer service 5*
Ordered space saver spare for my Audi Q3 on Monday morning and it arrived Tuesday morning. Fantastic service and would recommend this company to anyone.
Ordered a spare for my Mustang on Wednesday evening. It arrived on Monday morning, delivered to Oban. Some companies, including Ford, won't even deliver to me! The kit even includes a spacer which allows the spare to clear the Brembo brake calipers on the front. Great product, good price and fantastic service.
Sent email to confirm that the wheel would fit my car. Got email straight back telling me it would, ordered wheel on the Monday received it on Wednesday. Excellent service
I ordered my space saver wheel kit over the internet on Saturday afternoon and it arrived promptly on Tuesday morning. It all looks brand new and I would thoroughly recommend anyone to buy from here.
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk 5 star review on 6th October 2020
from south wales fantastic product very polite and professional staff to deal with ordered a spare wheel on monday it came on tuesday thanks to all the staff
Absolutely excellent service, here with 2 days of ordering, you will never beat the for service
Excellent service, ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday, jack, brace, sockets and covers look of adequate quality. The wheel and tyre look excellent. I now have the piece of mind of only being delayed by the time it takes to change a wheel, not praying the gunk seals a hole and inflates, along with the possibility that the tyre can be repaired instead of having to be replaced. Take the cost of a new tyre and possibly TPMS it’s a no brainer. Thank you.
Brilliant service and help, nothing was too much trouble. The wheel arrive in 2 days and is exactly what I needed. Many thanks from a very satisfied customer.
Excellent customer service- knowledgable, friendly and efficient. They really know their stuff, very helpful with my enquiries. Value for money, and prompt delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending The Wheel Shop.
hi orderd space saver wheel @tyre kit on friday tea time deliverd tuesday morning excellant service and price was very good thanks
Excellent service. Delivery tracked all the way. Arrived 48 hours after purchase. Thank you.
Arrived in record time - great item and half the price of some I’d seen. Jack was just right for my large SUV. Highly recommended.
Excellent service,Excellent price, wheel and tool kit arrived in 2 days and was exactly what I wanted.I would recommend the wheel shop and the delivery service to all.
Ordered spare wheel kit for my car over the phone arrived in 2 days excellent service.Thoroughly recommend
Ordered spacesaver wheel and toolkit 9am on a Thursday arrived 9am a Friday morning 24 hours later unbelievable service
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 237 reviews