Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Amazing service,arrived on time as specified, ordered two space saver wheels for family cars both brand new with new jack, wheel braces and bags for storage. Very pleased with the goods and service, will highly recommend.
Mo
Excellent service I needed a space saver for ecosport it arrived on time wheel and added ancillaries,Jack and wheel wrench eas surprisingly good .I wood definitely recommend The Wheel Co
I placed my order on Friday afternoon it arrived at 11.00 on Saturday on standard free delivery (even DHL beat their delivery forecast by 2 days). All items were new in original packaging and the office were friendly and helpful,whats not to like?- nothing.
The Wheel Company don't seem to get many negative reviews. I suspect the reason for this is the high quality of both their products and service.

I ordered a 17" Space Saver Kit on Thursday, 11/02 @ 2:18pm, that arrived on Friday, 12/02 @ 10:59am, even though I was expecting the free delivery to be 3-5 working days.

I'm very pleased with the product quality for everything that was delivered, the wheel and tyre, the wheel brace, jack, sturdy tool storage bag and operational safety information sheet.

Price-wise, buying direct from The WheelShop saved me a £19.95 from other retailers and a lot more from the car dealership for a 16"wheel and tyre and no tools.

Negative reviews such as from an Amazon, supposedly, Verified Purchase said the tyre was from a "Chinese company LING LONG . NOT THE BEST". The tyre I was supplied with is a Continental. I've also seen a complaint regarding not being able to contact anyone by phone on a Saturday or after 16:00 on a weekday, which is quite clear on the website what the office hours are. I initially had some questions to be resolved before I placed my order which I sent via the web site contact form last Friday at 8:39pm to which I had a reply back on the Saturday at 8:30am. A supplementary query was turned round in a couple of hours. Hardly a poor response!
What a brilliant service, I ordered a spare wheel for my daughters Fiat 500 as she only has the foam repair kit, which is useless unless the puncture is a small one. The Wheel shop was the cheapest I could find, I ordered on Tuesday and the wheel arrived Thursday, it looks new and came with a brand new boxed jack, a storage bag and packaged wheel brace. Highly recommended. I shall be ordering one for my son! Thank you.
E mailed with a query on a Friday , 7.00 pm , received reply Saturday , 8.30 am confirming answer to query . Read e mail 2 hours later , promptly ordered space saver wheel and tool kit . Delivered Tuesday afternoon . RESULT ! Wheel fits perfectly .
Ordered on a Monday morning delivered on Tuesday fantastic service and wheel and toolkit are top quality will definitely be using the wheel shop again thanks
Ordered space saver wheel on Sunday evening it arrived before 9.00 on Tuesday. Great price. Goods as advertised. Fantastic service. Hope I don’t need another but if I do will be coming back!!!
e,mailed on thursday , contacted back, wheel was in stock.
drove to the wharehouse on monday to pick up the wheel,
excellent service lovely office staff. i would not hesitate to
recommend the wheelshop .
I needed a spacesaver wheel for my Fiesta. Ordered on Wednesday and it was with me by Friday - and postage was free! The wheel and tool kit was all much better in terms of quality than I was expecting - and the price was very good! Would recommend this company to anybody looking for a good deal.
Ordered the wheel on Wednesday delivered 9am on Friday same week.Exellent quality and service .Would certainly recommend this company
Brilliant service orderd space saver wheel on Monday delivered on Wednesday
Thanks
Roger
very good service came on time Thank you
Excellent service from start to delivery. Quality of the supplied tool kit very good, better than VW kit supplied with the car.
I bought a space saver wheel for my new Suzuki Ignis, a few weeks ago. I am soooo glad that I did. Today I got a puncture, and the tyre fits perfectly. Great service, amazing quality product and a fraction of the dealership prices!
I bought space saver for my vw up brilliant service dilverd in two days.
just had a space saver delivered/ brilliant service
Just bought a Peugeot 208 from these guys. Can’t fault the end to end experience- professional, helpful, would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Decided to change from runflats to normal tyres on my BMW. Purchased kit (spare wheel plus jack/brace and bags) from thewheelshop via ebay. Delivery was extremely quick. I have to say I am very impressed. Wheel is good quality with Continental tyre. Really nice wheel brace and Jack, again good quality. Nice bags to put everything in. Secured it via bungee cord and all good. On reflection a very good price considering cost and quality of individual components. Has exceeded expectations. Seriously considering buying another one for my Nissan Leaf, which is also without a spare. Many thanks, highly recommended
Ordered a wheel & tools for my wifes mini, arrived very quickly & very impressed with quality came with a continental tyre. Would definately recommend.
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 196 reviews