Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk

How would you rate Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk?

Martin Broughton
Verified Buyer
"Wheel was like new, delivered very quickly at a great price. Highly recommended."
"Ordered a space saver wheel with kit for my car on the Monday afternoon, needed it by the end of the week so paid £6.50 for the express delivery. It arrived on the Wednesday morning. Excellent item I'm really happy with the purchase, great value, would definitely recommend using Promotor Direct / The wheel shop to anyone."
"Excellent service. Ordered two space saver tyres for mine and my wife’s cars. Just as new. Arrived within two days of ordering. What we wanted to replace the kits supplied with new cars. Brilliant"
"Excellent delivery time, less than two days between placing the order and delivery to my home. I shall be happy to recommend Promoter Direct to others."
Alan At Great Wyrley Walsall
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered full sized spare wheel for Skoda Yeti on Monday was texed a time slot on delivery day Wednesday which was really helpfull. Unfortunately space saver wheel was sent in error. But rang them up Wednesday and correct full sized wheel was delivered Thursday with a time slot and incorrect wheel picked up at same time. We all make mistakes and this error was corrected quickly. So overall very good service."
David Johnstone
Unverified Reviewer
"I needed a spare wheel for my 2016 BMW X3 type F25. I had a quiery with the Ebay sale which the Wheelshop answered by email. I ordered the wheel on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday in good condition and looks just what i require. It carries stood up at one side but had to remove the boot cover. Thanks lads good service, making up for BMW's neglect I now have piece of mind."
Customer
"Fast delivery and easy to order online. Very happy with product as described. Would recommend."
"Wanted a space saver wheel for my Audi a1. Ordered On the Sunday afternoon arrived lunchtime Tuesday. Managed to find a wheel retaining bolt that fitted. Space saver wheel nice and snug in the bottom of the boot. Many Thanks Wheel Shop. Will certainly recommend to anyone ."
"exactly what I needed"
"I wanted a spacesaver wheel for my new Suzuki Celerio which had only been supplied with a compressor and a bottle of sealant - useless for anything more than a simple small puncture. I contacted The Wheel Shop last week and arranged to pick up a spacesaver wheel with the rest of the kit (jack, wheel brace and carry bag etc). I phoned first and was told that as promised everything was waiting for me. Everything was spot on as described and all very nice quality....and a a quarter of the price quoted by the main dealer. My dealings with The Wheel Shop were pleasant with good hassle free service. I would definately use them again. Recommended!."
"Great service by Sam. Excellent delivery and the wheel and accessories perfect. Thank you"
Terry Hyam
Verified Buyer
"Helpful accommodating staff. Nothing to much trouble. Will certainly recommend to anyone wanting a spacesaver wheel. TerryH"
"Ordered the spacesaver wheel and jack/wheelbrace on Monday evening online. It arrived on Wednesday morning .Wheel is in excellent condition totally unused.Impressedwith the fast service thank you."
TREVOR SMITH
Verified Reviewer
"EXCELLENT PROMPT SERVICE COULD NOT FAULT"
"Great service and value. Very quick delivery. Quality tools and bag provided for both wheel and tools."
Geoff Dodds
Verified Buyer
"Ordered and delivered within 24 hours"
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Brilliant price and exceptional service. Ordered wheel and kit for my Mazda. Arrived standard delivery in 3 days. Unfortunately the jack that was included had wrong lifting point. Quick email to Promotor and slotted jack dispatched to me which arrived next day. Sorted.... Cant fault the customer service and would definitely recommend!"
Trevor Pyrah
Verified Buyer
"This company and particularly the person I have liased with (don't even know his name) have proved to be extremley supportive and accomodating in all circumstances - any problems or dificulties were dealt with immediately Superb customer relationship not 100% but 1000% Trevor Pyrah"
"very fast service cannot fault ordered Monday delivered Wednesday, excellent"
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews