Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Needed a spare wheel for my Nissan. Travelled from Warrington to Middleton to ensure would fit in boot. Served by Cam - very personable, courteous and of great assistance. He even carried the wheel to my car and secured it in the boot well.
Thank you very much I ordered wheel on Saturday and it came on Tuesday morning first class service fits perfectly
Ordered a space saver for my Tucson late Fri afternoon it arrived 9,30 Mon morning Great service Thanks
First class service, i ordered the spare wheel/toolkit and wheel fixing bolt on the 8th nov and they arrived today 10th nov.
FIRST CLASS SERVICE Ordered the wheel and tools on MONDAY arrived WEDNESDAY lunch time. ALSO delivery driver very helpful.
Very pleased with the tyre you sent very prompt with delivery and price wise
Excellent service, ordered spare wheel and tool kit Saturday delivered Tuesday, quality items exceeded expectations, thank you
Great service from wheel shop ordered my spacesaver wheel and jack kit on Monday and arrived on Thursday to Northern Ireland. Highly recommend this company
Very fast delivery. Space saver wheel and tyre together with tool kit. Good quality and peace of mind that we do not have to rely on the reflation kit supplied with the car. Recommended!
Excellent, very helpful on the phone and was happy for me to pick up from them direct as I'm not far from them. Was more than helpful when I arrived and made sure I got the right Spacesaver I needed for my Peugeot partner motability car, would highly recommend.
Excellent service. Spoke to a very nice lady who confirmed they had a 15" space saver wheel for my wife's new Hyundai i10. Ordered on Wednesday and a brand new wheel arrived on Friday complete with new jack and wheel change tool kit plus tool storage bag. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic service - my space saver wheel not in stock so asked to be reminded when stock was available. Two days later received e-mail it was back in stock and two days after that it was delivered. The price was very reasonable so happy days. Nice to know there are still some great companies out there. Well done to all.
Brilliant service. Delivered inside three days. Space saver tyre and wheel looked brand new and about a third the price quoted by local dealer. Would recommend to anyone.
Ordered a wheel for my mini f60 countryman Cooper s sport mini said no wheel available for my car the wheel shop made up a kit for my car DHL delivered in 3 days excellent service and product fits in wheel well.
I bought a spare wheel for my motorhome last week. Very friendly customer service and superfast delivery. Very pleased Can only recommend. Thank you
very good quality item really helpful nice people highly recomend to anyone
Rung the order had the wheel within 2 days DHL were fantastic with delivery info can't thank wheelshop a n DHL enough brilliant product and service
i rang the wheelshop monday lunchtime and spoke to a very helpful lady, i placed my order on the phone and visited the depot in the afternoon to collect my spacesaver and tools which were waiting for me in reception, great service.
Thank Kamila for excellent telephone manner and product knowledge, received order promptly, kind regards Dereck from Coulsdon Dereck
Fantastic service. Very quick despatch and excellent quality wheel. I would definitely reccommend your company.
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 237 reviews