Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I called in today with the chance of purchasing a space saver for my Vitara. I met with 2 very nice people who were great to deal with. It was an even pleasure to purchase the part I needed. Super service and brilliant people to deal with.😁
Ordered space saver wheel and tool kit on3 may delivered on5 may fits ok thank you
Excellent service no hassle bought on line received within 5 working days no charge for delivery. Skoda dealer price for Octavia Black space saver wheel alone £350.00 I received wheel, tool kit and extending wrench for £139.95. No Brainer. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
Ordered on line without any problems - a space saver and tool kit for my BMW X1 - BMW wanted £350 - Compare the price - Free delivery and arrived within two days to Scotland - Looks like a quality product and everything fits below the boot perfectly - No more worries about nasty punctures
Ordering straight forward delivery we’ll on time and the price very good ordered a cover that fitted snugly very impressed will be ordering one for my wife now
Ordering was straight forward, delivery was well on time, price is very good...
Ordered a cover for the wheel it fits very snug now ordering one for my wife’s car
I ordered a spacesaver wheel for my wife's Nissan Note on the 4th of March,
The order arrived on the 6th.
You can't get any better than that. Spare wheel new jack and wheel brace plus carry bag. All at a first class price
I ordered a wheel, tool kit and wheel bag, and was really impressed by the quality of the items received and the quick delivery (2 days). Also, the wheel bag was the perfect size for the wheel (snug fit).

Very happy customer.
Superb ... I always take time to research options when buying a product online. And I certainly wasn't disappointed with the quality, service and price that from The Wheel Shop. Although the wheel is listed as second-hand it was as good as new, the (new) tyre was good quality (Continental), and the total cost for the wheel, tyre and retaining bolt was less than I would have paid for the tyre alone anywhere else. There was aone downside in that the original delivery didn't include the retaining bolt, but when I contacted the Wheel Shop they had no hesitation sending out the missing item immediately. The fact that I have still awarded them 5 stars despite that slight blip reflects my level of satisfaction in doing business with them - but unsurprisingly that appears to be a similar experience to most other reviewers.
Ordered on Friday evening and delivered on Tuesday. Would have been Monday but I had to change it as not around. Excellent service great price.
Bought Skoda Fabia, no spare wheel. Phoned Wheel shop and gave details. An extremely knowledgeable lady advised me of the options. Placed order midday Monday, wheel and toolkit delivered Wednesday 11 am. Incredible service at a very good price. Would highly reccomend.
Like others, my Mazda CX5 SUV is supplied without a spare wheel.
A quick email to confirm actual size of Space saver on website. Requested details supplied, order placed, delivered next day.
Can't ask for better service. Thanks to all concerned.
Needed a spare for our Honda Jazz. Trawled the internet and found the Wheel Shop website. All the information needed on the website. Decided to have a drive to their depot to pick up the spare wheel. Fantastic personal service from all the staff. Great to see a company providing the needs of the present day motorists. It seems the present day car manufacturers are only interested in cutting back and locking you into having to use their services. Well done Wheel Shop. Great idea and service and all the best for the future.
Wheel arrived in 2 days, my car is a Kia and the wheel sent is actually a Honda alloy space saver. It's even brand new! Excellent product and service that exceeded my expectations.
Keith Topliss
Just bought space saver for my Audi A4 after having to use sealant and compressor to repair puncture in one of my tyres ,garage wouldn’t fix it as sealant had been used and wanted £200 for new tyre + £45 for new Audi sealant bottle instead of £30 for a puncture repair .pity I didn’t know about the wheel shop earlier, Brilliant service delivery spot on within the hour they said it would arrive ,highly recommend 👍 .
Would highly recommend for anyone that needs a space saver wheel. Great service it arrived when they said it would
Living in the past as I do I was horrified to discover that my new Audi didn’t have a spare wheel. Audi told me they “do not retro fit (?) a space saver” and quoted me £700 for a wheel and tyre to match those on the car. I ordered a space saver and tools from Wheel Shop on Thursday morning and they turned up Saturday teatime. The wheel is supposed to be second hand but unused. It looks more like brand new. The tools are excellent too. I’m delighted and I can now drive over the third country style roads of Berkshire with complete confidence, and all for £150. I’m delighted in every respect.
As I live nearby I called to collect a wheel for my Mercedes C Class Estate (2017- W205) was more than impressed with the quality, The jack, tools, tool bag and wheel bag all good quality. The bag of tools all fit neatly under the boot, the wheel takes up part of the boot but still leaves plenty of space for other items, if needed can always drop one of the seats...and if I need to fill the boot the wheel fits neatly behind one the front seats quite secure (if no passenger)
The manager was very pleasant and I was more than impressed with the service, a bonus was 10% off for Black Friday....I would highly recommend this company and I can feel confident now I don’t have to worry about filling my expensive tyres with gung knowing I will have to buy another tyre now I have a spare....thank you The Wheelshop
I ordered a 17" space saver wheel for my new seat leon late on Monday afternoon .with free delivery I thought fri/sat. but NO ! Thursday morning here it is ! ! what great service . the tools were great . for the small amount extra were well worth it . many thanks wheelshop
just taken delivery of my 19 inch 2017 e class mercedes spare wheel top class brand new with bag and jack +tools sockets are two way so have 4 options of size plus came with 4 nuts for my car totally recomend you to use this company oh and delivery was 1st class arrived exactly to the minute so no hanging around waiting
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 156 reviews