Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk

How would you rate Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk ?

"Excellent purchase, excellent service & excellent delivery. Highly recommended."
"Great service. Product as advertised and requested"
"I would recommend the wheel shop to anyone. Prompt and efficient service. Very pleased as i only placed my order Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Thursday lunch time."
"First Class Company, Ordered New Suzuki Swift 16" Space saver, Jack, Wrench and Bag. All arrived very quickly and fitted car perfectly. Small glitch with the jack which was faulty, but very quickly replaced after contact with the company. Happy to recommend this firm which gives a great service to its customers. Many thanks, John Mee."
"Purchased spare wheel, jack and wheel cover, all of which arrived next day. Had a small problem with the jack and wheel cover and on contacting wheel shop this was remedied immediately with replacements sent out straight away. Absolutely FIRST CLASS service from helpful and courteous people. Definately up there with the best service possible. Thank You Very Much. Will recommend."
"Excellent service from order to delivery."
"Ordered a space saver wheell for my honda Jazz on tuesday afternoon arrived thursday morning ,wheel in excellent condition (as described) brand new . i would highly recommend this company ,cannot praise them enough !!!"
"Ordered this space saver wheel for my 2018 Suzuki Swift SZ5 as most modern cars don't come with a spare wheel. Suzuki price around £200, this one £104.95 with free delivery. Ultra fast delivery (2 days). Highly recommended & 5*****! They have a good stock to fit most cars. Many thanks for a great service."
"No fuss ordering, ordered midday Monday, delivered Tuesday 10.30. Excellent service and price."
"Ordered 2 space saver wheels and they arrived in France in less than a week and were exactly as described. Very pleased with the great service and would highly recommend them."
"Back in December 2017 I purchased a spare wheel for my DS5. Unfortunately when it was required it didn't fit. A quick call was all it need to get an immediate refund and the wheel collected at no cost to me. EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"Recently bought a new Jeep, like so many cars these day's it came with one of those bloody awful gel canisters and compressor, just what you want to play around with at 2:30 in the morning on the M6 in the pissing rain with a puncture. After shopping around for a running wheel I came across this company. Bloke on the phone was really helpful. Excellent value for money. Wheel, jack and a proper extendable brace arrived in great condition within 2 days of ordering. Ok, packaging was badly damaged but that is the fault of the courier not the supplier. I Would highly recommend this company to anyone."
"I ordered a spare wheel for my wife's 2016Ford ka Titanium. It arrived very promptly and everything seemed fine until my grandson came to try the wheel on and found that it didn't fit. It would appear that I had ticked the box for ka+ While my grandson was still with me he tried the wheel on my 2012 Ford Fiesta diesel and it fitted. When I phoned up the wheelshop the next day A very helpful young man said he would arrange another delivery for the Ka and that the wheel I had was the right one for my fiesta. When the delivery man came with the wheel the packaging was all torn and there was only the wheel no jack or wrench I filled the driver's sheet in about damage to packaging and phoned the wheel shop and they said they would get the items replaced. Once again my grandson came to fit the wheel and it was success all round. The jack and wrench came today. I have nothing but praise for the patience of this company when dealing with people of 80+. I would definitely recommend this company"
"Brilliant service. Placed order on Sunday, items delivered free of charge on Tuesday. Great value for money. Space saver wheel, jack and wheel brace for less than £55. Would highly recommend this company."
"Highly recomend this company. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Arrived within 2 days of placing order and this was with free delivery. Space saver ,jack,wheel brace & storage bags for GLC 250D Mercedes was ordered and product is excellent quality for the price. Will definately use in the future and will be recommending to family and friends. Many thanks to the Wheel Shop"
"Ordered a Space saver wheel for my Citroen C3 Picasso. As the the supplied repair kit was nearly out of date. The price was by far the best I could find. Ordered it on a Monday around midday, on the 4-5 day free delivery, it arrived on the Wednesday at 11:30. That`s a great turn around. Can with 1 ton jack and extendable wheel brace, with 2 socket sizes. The jack and brace are worth around £20, alone (with a carry case as well). As the wheel total price is sub £90, this is a remarkable deal. Some dealers are charging £200+, and they have to be ordered. THANKS"
"I don’t normally bother to write reviews but this time I felt compelled to do so. I have recently bought a used Mazda CX-5 (2015) and, as seems usual these days, it came without a spare wheel. Instead it came with the ‘gunk’ that tyre repairers are reluctant or flatly refuse to deal with. I bought a space saver wheel for my previous car, a Nissan Juke, and used the ‘gunk’ to repair a wheelbarrow wheel. It lasted a week! Having researched the market I found that I could spend over £400 for a ‘genuine’ Mazda space saver kit. Instead I found a compatible wheel and tyre at The Wheel Shop, Manchester. Ordered on the 18th, it arrived, free delivery, by the 20th. Parcel tracking was clear and easy. The price - £139.99, but it gets better. I have a bottle jack and a multi-socket wheel brace from a past Land Rover (so heavy duty) but I decided that these were a bit bulky. Almost against my (stingy) better judgement I decided to pay an extra £10 (yes £10) for the jack kit. Imagine my surprise when they turned out to be a Halfords 1½ tonne jack and a StreetWize telescopic wheel brace with 4 different sized sockets, all in the original packaging. I immediately went online and found that the RRP for these items was £28.95, (for an additional £10, as I mentioned). With some careful measuring and the judicious use of a Stanley knife these items are now securely stowed in my CX-5, utilising the already shaped (for jack, wheel brace etc) heavy duty foam underneath the boot floor. I’ve kept the bits so that when I come to change the vehicle I can reassemble them. The fact that my previous car had a space saver tyre kit cut no ice with the buyer so I will keep this one and, if I don’t buy another CX-5, I’ll sell the kit on E-bay! I can now relax in the knowledge that, now that I have a spare wheel, I won’t get a puncture!"
"To whom it may concern. As you can see from the order number above,I purchased a spare wheel kit for a Kia Optima estate(Kia could not supply). I would like to congratulate your company for the helpful advice ,manner and assistance offered by your enquiry team member of staff. The delivery service provided by your outside company was again of a high standard. I would highly recommend your company, which I have done to the Kia garage from where I purchased my vehicle. Well done. Paul"
"Excellent service and delivered at the time stated"
"An extremely prompt and efficient service, items ordered Wednesday delivered Friday noon. Would recommend this company."
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.99 based on 86 reviews