Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
e,mailed on thursday , contacted back, wheel was in stock.
drove to the wharehouse on monday to pick up the wheel,
excellent service lovely office staff. i would not hesitate to
recommend the wheelshop .
I needed a spacesaver wheel for my Fiesta. Ordered on Wednesday and it was with me by Friday - and postage was free! The wheel and tool kit was all much better in terms of quality than I was expecting - and the price was very good! Would recommend this company to anybody looking for a good deal.
Ordered the wheel on Wednesday delivered 9am on Friday same week.Exellent quality and service .Would certainly recommend this company
Brilliant service orderd space saver wheel on Monday delivered on Wednesday
Thanks
Roger
very good service came on time Thank you
Excellent service from start to delivery. Quality of the supplied tool kit very good, better than VW kit supplied with the car.
I bought a space saver wheel for my new Suzuki Ignis, a few weeks ago. I am soooo glad that I did. Today I got a puncture, and the tyre fits perfectly. Great service, amazing quality product and a fraction of the dealership prices!
I bought space saver for my vw up brilliant service dilverd in two days.
just had a space saver delivered/ brilliant service
Just bought a Peugeot 208 from these guys. Can’t fault the end to end experience- professional, helpful, would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Decided to change from runflats to normal tyres on my BMW. Purchased kit (spare wheel plus jack/brace and bags) from thewheelshop via ebay. Delivery was extremely quick. I have to say I am very impressed. Wheel is good quality with Continental tyre. Really nice wheel brace and Jack, again good quality. Nice bags to put everything in. Secured it via bungee cord and all good. On reflection a very good price considering cost and quality of individual components. Has exceeded expectations. Seriously considering buying another one for my Nissan Leaf, which is also without a spare. Many thanks, highly recommended
Ordered a wheel & tools for my wifes mini, arrived very quickly & very impressed with quality came with a continental tyre. Would definately recommend.
The space saver wheel was excellent, and the delivery was even better came within 3 days very pleased with this purchase
Very happy with my purchase, fast delivery and very efficient. Good quality stuff and you can’t go wrong with the prices. Would definitely buy from here again and would recommend to anyone.
Ordered my Nissan Pulsar Spacesaver wheel Monday - arrived Thursday morning - absolutely brilliant service.
Wheel and tyre are brand new, as is the quality jack and wheel brace kit and storage bag. The accessories alone would cost better than £40 in Halfords. Now installed and no fear of having to undertake a repair to a damaged tyre - quick , easy and safe change , then let Kwik Fit do the rest.
Wow what a fantastic service , so professional , ordered space saver for our Mini
Order was easy to place and kept up to date with delivery and it’s just turned up and it’s Well wrapped ,brand new And delivered so quickly. Great company.. faultless, and great customer service 5*
Ordered space saver spare for my Audi Q3 on Monday morning and it arrived Tuesday morning. Fantastic service and would recommend this company to anyone.
Ordered a spare for my Mustang on Wednesday evening. It arrived on Monday morning, delivered to Oban. Some companies, including Ford, won't even deliver to me!
The kit even includes a spacer which allows the spare to clear the Brembo brake calipers on the front.
Great product, good price and fantastic service.
Sent email to confirm that the wheel would fit my car. Got email straight back telling me it would, ordered wheel on the Monday received it on Wednesday. Excellent service
I ordered my space saver wheel kit over the internet on Saturday afternoon and it arrived promptly on Tuesday morning. It all looks brand new and I would thoroughly recommend anyone to buy from here.
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk 5 star review on 6th October 2020