Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Telephone

How would you rate Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk ?

"I don’t normally bother to write reviews but this time I felt compelled to do so. I have recently bought a used Mazda CX-5 (2015) and, as seems usual these days, it came without a spare wheel. Instead it came with the ‘gunk’ that tyre repairers are reluctant or flatly refuse to deal with. I bought a space saver wheel for my previous car, a Nissan Juke, and used the ‘gunk’ to repair a wheelbarrow wheel. It lasted a week! Having researched the market I found that I could spend over £400 for a ‘genuine’ Mazda space saver kit. Instead I found a compatible wheel and tyre at The Wheel Shop, Manchester. Ordered on the 18th, it arrived, free delivery, by the 20th. Parcel tracking was clear and easy. The price - £139.99, but it gets better. I have a bottle jack and a multi-socket wheel brace from a past Land Rover (so heavy duty) but I decided that these were a bit bulky. Almost against my (stingy) better judgement I decided to pay an extra £10 (yes £10) for the jack kit. Imagine my surprise when they turned out to be a Halfords 1½ tonne jack and a StreetWize telescopic wheel brace with 4 different sized sockets, all in the original packaging. I immediately went online and found that the RRP for these items was £28.95, (for an additional £10, as I mentioned). With some careful measuring and the judicious use of a Stanley knife these items are now securely stowed in my CX-5, utilising the already shaped (for jack, wheel brace etc) heavy duty foam underneath the boot floor. I’ve kept the bits so that when I come to change the vehicle I can reassemble them. The fact that my previous car had a space saver tyre kit cut no ice with the buyer so I will keep this one and, if I don’t buy another CX-5, I’ll sell the kit on E-bay! I can now relax in the knowledge that, now that I have a spare wheel, I won’t get a puncture!"
"To whom it may concern. As you can see from the order number above,I purchased a spare wheel kit for a Kia Optima estate(Kia could not supply). I would like to congratulate your company for the helpful advice ,manner and assistance offered by your enquiry team member of staff. The delivery service provided by your outside company was again of a high standard. I would highly recommend your company, which I have done to the Kia garage from where I purchased my vehicle. Well done. Paul"
"Excellent service and delivered at the time stated"
"An extremely prompt and efficient service, items ordered Wednesday delivered Friday noon. Would recommend this company."
"Received first class accurate advice regarding my wheel requirements and the service was FIRST CLASS from start to finish. I recommend them without any hesitation."
"Dear Promotor Direct Great sevice you gave me today ordered pulsar spacesaver on Friday 30th June 14.26 arrived Tuesday 3rd July 13.15 always keeping in touch regarding were the item was Brilliant"
"Excellent service, good prices, quick delivery. The delivery firm was very good as they told me what time they were coming which meant I didn’t have to stay in all day."
"A first class service from start to finish, easy website to use, excellent communications, rapid delivery at sensible rates, and quality products at prices well below main dealers. What more can you ask for! Highly recommended."
"Excellent service and price ordered a space saver for a TOYOTA C-HR on Sunday evening and had it delivered to Ireland by Wednesday. 100% would avail off them in the future."
"Ordered a space saver for my Renault Clio on Wednesday evening, arrived Friday dinner time, brilliant service"
"excellent service thanks"
"Excellent customer service. Very helpful and trustworthy company"
"Easy to read web page quick and effiecent delivery I'm happy bunny"
"Ordered my spare wheel yesterday, delivered the next day - fast, excellent service. Will definitely do business with these guys again. Highly recommended."
"Wheel was like new, delivered very quickly at a great price. Highly recommended."
"Ordered a space saver wheel with kit for my car on the Monday afternoon, needed it by the end of the week so paid £6.50 for the express delivery. It arrived on the Wednesday morning. Excellent item I'm really happy with the purchase, great value, would definitely recommend using Promotor Direct / The wheel shop to anyone."
"Excellent service. Ordered two space saver tyres for mine and my wife’s cars. Just as new. Arrived within two days of ordering. What we wanted to replace the kits supplied with new cars. Brilliant"
"Excellent delivery time, less than two days between placing the order and delivery to my home. I shall be happy to recommend Promoter Direct to others."
"Ordered full sized spare wheel for Skoda Yeti on Monday was texed a time slot on delivery day Wednesday which was really helpfull. Unfortunately space saver wheel was sent in error. But rang them up Wednesday and correct full sized wheel was delivered Thursday with a time slot and incorrect wheel picked up at same time. We all make mistakes and this error was corrected quickly. So overall very good service."
"I needed a spare wheel for my 2016 BMW X3 type F25. I had a quiery with the Ebay sale which the Wheelshop answered by email. I ordered the wheel on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday in good condition and looks just what i require. It carries stood up at one side but had to remove the boot cover. Thanks lads good service, making up for BMW's neglect I now have piece of mind."
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.99 based on 70 reviews