Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service, ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday, jack, brace, sockets and covers look of adequate quality. The wheel and tyre look excellent. I now have the piece of mind of only being delayed by the time it takes to change a wheel, not praying the gunk seals a hole and inflates, along with the possibility that the tyre can be repaired instead of having to be replaced. Take the cost of a new tyre and possibly TPMS it’s a no brainer. Thank you.
Brilliant service and help, nothing was too much trouble. The wheel arrive in 2 days and is exactly what I needed.
Many thanks from a very satisfied customer.
Excellent customer service- knowledgable, friendly and efficient. They really know their stuff, very helpful with my enquiries. Value for money, and prompt delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending The Wheel Shop.
hi orderd space saver wheel @tyre kit on friday tea time deliverd tuesday morning excellant service and price was very good thanks
Excellent service. Delivery tracked all the way. Arrived 48 hours after purchase. Thank you.
Arrived in record time - great item and half the price of some I’d seen. Jack was just right for my large SUV. Highly recommended.
Excellent service,Excellent price, wheel and tool kit arrived in 2 days and was exactly what I wanted.I would recommend the wheel shop and the delivery service to all.
Ordered spare wheel kit for my car over the phone arrived in 2 days excellent service.Thoroughly recommend
Ordered spacesaver wheel and toolkit 9am on a Thursday arrived 9am a Friday morning 24 hours later unbelievable service
Contacted them re a space saver wheel for my Audi Q3 very pleased with the response so I ordered a wheel and tool kit on line.
Ordered the items on Friday, received on Monday, great service and fast delivery. Top company to deal with.
I called in today with the chance of purchasing a space saver for my Vitara. I met with 2 very nice people who were great to deal with. It was an even pleasure to purchase the part I needed. Super service and brilliant people to deal with.😁
Ordered space saver wheel and tool kit on3 may delivered on5 may fits ok thank you
Excellent service no hassle bought on line received within 5 working days no charge for delivery. Skoda dealer price for Octavia Black space saver wheel alone £350.00 I received wheel, tool kit and extending wrench for £139.95. No Brainer. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
Ordered on line without any problems - a space saver and tool kit for my BMW X1 - BMW wanted £350 - Compare the price - Free delivery and arrived within two days to Scotland - Looks like a quality product and everything fits below the boot perfectly - No more worries about nasty punctures
Ordering straight forward delivery we’ll on time and the price very good ordered a cover that fitted snugly very impressed will be ordering one for my wife now
Ordering was straight forward, delivery was well on time, price is very good...
Ordered a cover for the wheel it fits very snug now ordering one for my wife’s car
I ordered a spacesaver wheel for my wife's Nissan Note on the 4th of March,
The order arrived on the 6th.
You can't get any better than that. Spare wheel new jack and wheel brace plus carry bag. All at a first class price
I ordered a wheel, tool kit and wheel bag, and was really impressed by the quality of the items received and the quick delivery (2 days). Also, the wheel bag was the perfect size for the wheel (snug fit).

Very happy customer.
Superb ... I always take time to research options when buying a product online. And I certainly wasn't disappointed with the quality, service and price that from The Wheel Shop. Although the wheel is listed as second-hand it was as good as new, the (new) tyre was good quality (Continental), and the total cost for the wheel, tyre and retaining bolt was less than I would have paid for the tyre alone anywhere else. There was aone downside in that the original delivery didn't include the retaining bolt, but when I contacted the Wheel Shop they had no hesitation sending out the missing item immediately. The fact that I have still awarded them 5 stars despite that slight blip reflects my level of satisfaction in doing business with them - but unsurprisingly that appears to be a similar experience to most other reviewers.
Ordered on Friday evening and delivered on Tuesday. Would have been Monday but I had to change it as not around. Excellent service great price.
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 166 reviews