Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk

How would you rate Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk ?

Colin Scrase
Verified Buyer
"A first class service from start to finish, easy website to use, excellent communications, rapid delivery at sensible rates, and quality products at prices well below main dealers. What more can you ask for! Highly recommended."
"Excellent service and price ordered a space saver for a TOYOTA C-HR on Sunday evening and had it delivered to Ireland by Wednesday. 100% would avail off them in the future."
"Ordered a space saver for my Renault Clio on Wednesday evening, arrived Friday dinner time, brilliant service"
Keith From Leeds
Verified Reviewer
"excellent service thanks"
"Excellent customer service. Very helpful and trustworthy company"
Trevor & Erika Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to read web page quick and effiecent delivery I'm happy bunny"
"Ordered my spare wheel yesterday, delivered the next day - fast, excellent service. Will definitely do business with these guys again. Highly recommended."
Martin Broughton
Verified Buyer
"Wheel was like new, delivered very quickly at a great price. Highly recommended."
"Ordered a space saver wheel with kit for my car on the Monday afternoon, needed it by the end of the week so paid £6.50 for the express delivery. It arrived on the Wednesday morning. Excellent item I'm really happy with the purchase, great value, would definitely recommend using Promotor Direct / The wheel shop to anyone."
"Excellent service. Ordered two space saver tyres for mine and my wife’s cars. Just as new. Arrived within two days of ordering. What we wanted to replace the kits supplied with new cars. Brilliant"
"Excellent delivery time, less than two days between placing the order and delivery to my home. I shall be happy to recommend Promoter Direct to others."
Alan At Great Wyrley Walsall
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered full sized spare wheel for Skoda Yeti on Monday was texed a time slot on delivery day Wednesday which was really helpfull. Unfortunately space saver wheel was sent in error. But rang them up Wednesday and correct full sized wheel was delivered Thursday with a time slot and incorrect wheel picked up at same time. We all make mistakes and this error was corrected quickly. So overall very good service."
David Johnstone
Unverified Reviewer
"I needed a spare wheel for my 2016 BMW X3 type F25. I had a quiery with the Ebay sale which the Wheelshop answered by email. I ordered the wheel on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday in good condition and looks just what i require. It carries stood up at one side but had to remove the boot cover. Thanks lads good service, making up for BMW's neglect I now have piece of mind."
Customer
"Fast delivery and easy to order online. Very happy with product as described. Would recommend."
"Wanted a space saver wheel for my Audi a1. Ordered On the Sunday afternoon arrived lunchtime Tuesday. Managed to find a wheel retaining bolt that fitted. Space saver wheel nice and snug in the bottom of the boot. Many Thanks Wheel Shop. Will certainly recommend to anyone ."
"exactly what I needed"
"I wanted a spacesaver wheel for my new Suzuki Celerio which had only been supplied with a compressor and a bottle of sealant - useless for anything more than a simple small puncture. I contacted The Wheel Shop last week and arranged to pick up a spacesaver wheel with the rest of the kit (jack, wheel brace and carry bag etc). I phoned first and was told that as promised everything was waiting for me. Everything was spot on as described and all very nice quality....and a a quarter of the price quoted by the main dealer. My dealings with The Wheel Shop were pleasant with good hassle free service. I would definately use them again. Recommended!."
"Great service by Sam. Excellent delivery and the wheel and accessories perfect. Thank you"
Terry Hyam
Verified Buyer
"Helpful accommodating staff. Nothing to much trouble. Will certainly recommend to anyone wanting a spacesaver wheel. TerryH"
"Ordered the spacesaver wheel and jack/wheelbrace on Monday evening online. It arrived on Wednesday morning .Wheel is in excellent condition totally unused.Impressedwith the fast service thank you."
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 63 reviews