Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk

How would you rate Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I wanted a spacesaver wheel for my new Suzuki Celerio which had only been supplied with a compressor and a bottle of sealant - useless for anything more than a simple small puncture. I contacted The Wheel Shop last week and arranged to pick up a spacesaver wheel with the rest of the kit (jack, wheel brace and carry bag etc). I phoned first and was told that as promised everything was waiting for me. Everything was spot on as described and all very nice quality....and a a quarter of the price quoted by the main dealer. My dealings with The Wheel Shop were pleasant with good hassle free service. I would definately use them again. Recommended!."
"Great service by Sam. Excellent delivery and the wheel and accessories perfect. Thank you"
Terry Hyam
Verified Buyer
"Helpful accommodating staff. Nothing to much trouble. Will certainly recommend to anyone wanting a spacesaver wheel. TerryH"
"Ordered the spacesaver wheel and jack/wheelbrace on Monday evening online. It arrived on Wednesday morning .Wheel is in excellent condition totally unused.Impressedwith the fast service thank you."
TREVOR SMITH
Verified Reviewer
"EXCELLENT PROMPT SERVICE COULD NOT FAULT"
"Great service and value. Very quick delivery. Quality tools and bag provided for both wheel and tools."
Geoff Dodds
Verified Buyer
"Ordered and delivered within 24 hours"
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Brilliant price and exceptional service. Ordered wheel and kit for my Mazda. Arrived standard delivery in 3 days. Unfortunately the jack that was included had wrong lifting point. Quick email to Promotor and slotted jack dispatched to me which arrived next day. Sorted.... Cant fault the customer service and would definitely recommend!"
Trevor Pyrah
Verified Buyer
"This company and particularly the person I have liased with (don't even know his name) have proved to be extremley supportive and accomodating in all circumstances - any problems or dificulties were dealt with immediately Superb customer relationship not 100% but 1000% Trevor Pyrah"
"very fast service cannot fault ordered Monday delivered Wednesday, excellent"
"Over the years I've dealt with many auto parts and tyre companies, this one has to be the best. Would recommend to anyone needing good service and customer relations."
David Kalton
Verified Buyer
"I asked a question about a product by telephone, 20 minutes later it was made available on line. Delivery was very fast."
David Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order, also very quick delivery, overall very satisfied."
"Excellent communications, speedy delivery and quality product. Much appreciated"
Alan Morris
Verified Buyer
"Wheel arrived on time and I am most pleased with the service you provide"
Martin Harvey
Verified Buyer
"I bought a spare wheel and jack for my mazda 6 nov 16 ,because i am an old timer i did not want to rely on puntcure kit which came with the car, as i was going to scotland for holiday and wanted peace of mind.come this year i changed my car October 17 for a toyota agyo and that to came with puntcure kit. not happy with that! As i had not used my wheel and jack for the mazda ,i got in toutch with promotor to ask if they would be willing to swap mazda wheel and jack for one for the aygo. They got back to me with good news saying they would and deliver it.So greatfull for the good customer service ,one very pleased customer. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND 5 STAR COMPANY martin thornton-cleveleys"
Bruce Neilson
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered spare wheel on Monday received today Wednesday. Best of all FREE postage to the Highlands of Scotland, unknown for an item of this size. Almost everything on ebay with free postage excludes any postcode north of Edinburgh. Thanks again wheelshop for excellent service."
"Ordered product sat afternoon, arrived the following Tue mid morning items as described, I asked a couple of questions which where satisfactorily answered putting my mind at rest, would defiantly recommend, quality product,and service, thanks."
"Great comunication, great service, great product, ang a great price, item as described fits my BMW perfect, very happy would defiantly recommend ."
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews