Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Prompt service and friendly customer adviser on the phone. When I had to return the tyre because it did not quite fit my car, the company immediately arranged to have it collected by a courier at their expense, and promptly refunded the money in to my account. Great service. I recommend Wheel shop for good customer care.
I called in today with the chance of purchasing a space saver for my Vitara. I met with 2 very nice people who were great to deal with. It was an even pleasure to purchase the part I needed. Super service and brilliant people to deal with.😁
Very efficient, but the wrong wheel was initially sent. After a telephone call, the correct wheel was exchanged two days later, at no cost to me,. obviously. The four stars are because of this initial error on their part.
space saver wheel for a 1.7 cdti astra wheel is fine spanner is fine, scissor lift is not very good doesn`t have slot in the head its basically flat so doesnt sit well lifting car and may damage lifting flange on car i would recommend you just buy the wheel and purchase lift and spanner from elsewhere making sure you get one with slot ,other than that a good buy ,shame really they should source a better lift to supply .
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 227 reviews