Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service. Spoke to a very nice lady who confirmed they had a 15" space saver wheel for my wife's new Hyundai i10. Ordered on Wednesday and a brand new wheel arrived on Friday complete with new jack and wheel change tool kit plus tool storage bag. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic service - my space saver wheel not in stock so asked to be reminded when stock was available. Two days later received e-mail it was back in stock and two days after that it was delivered. The price was very reasonable so happy days. Nice to know there are still some great companies out there. Well done to all.
Brilliant service. Delivered inside three days. Space saver tyre and wheel looked brand new and about a third the price quoted by local dealer. Would recommend to anyone.
Ordered a wheel for my mini f60 countryman Cooper s sport mini said no wheel available for my car the wheel shop made up a kit for my car DHL delivered in 3 days excellent service and product fits in wheel well.
I bought a spare wheel for my motorhome last week. Very friendly customer service and superfast delivery. Very pleased Can only recommend. Thank you
very good quality item really helpful nice people highly recomend to anyone
Rung the order had the wheel within 2 days DHL were fantastic with delivery info can't thank wheelshop a n DHL enough brilliant product and service
i rang the wheelshop monday lunchtime and spoke to a very helpful lady, i placed my order on the phone and visited the depot in the afternoon to collect my spacesaver and tools which were waiting for me in reception, great service.
Fantastic service. Very quick despatch and excellent quality wheel. I would definitely reccommend your company.
Excellent service from start to delivery. Quality of the supplied tool kit very good. Dla Pani z customer service bukiet kwiatow i kawa:)))) Dziekuje Sebastian:)
Brilliant service, product and delivery - would recommend 'The Wheel Shop'.
First class service from making my order to the delivery, very helpful when I rang them with my enquiry.
Took 2 Days and the space saver for our Mercedes B Class fits straight into the boot along with all the required bits. Very happy with the service and have recommended to friends and colleagues.
Brilliant company fast ,efficient, good quality. Nice to know these companys still exist . Mr Edwards
Every aspect of this company is spot on They just do what they say to perfection
Really good service. The wheel and change kit arrived within 24 hrs. Helpful advice desk. All items of good quality. Really pleased, thanks a lot.
Ordered space saver kit for my t cross on Wednesday evening it was delivered on Friday they look good quality what’s not to like well done the wheel shop.
I would like to to say thank you for the good service I have had from the Wheel Shop. From my initial phone call, when the receptionist went down to the warehouse to check they had exactly what I needed, and was really ice and helpful, to the fast delivery, it was a 100% positive experience. When the wheel set arrived I was really pleased to note the quality of the jack they had supplied. It is a proper heavy duty job with the top fitting exactly as I had requested. Also the wheel brace was a better tool than I had been expecting; heavy duty with 2 fitting sizes and an extendable handle. Thanks a lot to the whole team; they exceeded my expectations.
Very helpful assistant on the phone answered all my questions. I placed my order for the space saver wheel and it was delivered two days later. Very fast and prompt service from start to finish. A big thank thank you from me
Excellent service, great value for money, top quality product and quick delivery. Highly recommended
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 227 reviews