Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk
Read Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk made you happy
I ordered space saver plus tools for my fiesta titanium it was so easy.under 3days I'm up and running superb service John H
I bought a spare wheel with tool kit for my small car - excellent product at a very good price, althought the tool kit seemed second hand, as the wheel brace came with a package already opened and the lifting jack box was damaged. Not a big issue, as it still works alright, but I paid the full price for it Delivery and ordering perfectly fine
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk 3 star review on 13th April 2021 Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk 3 star review on 13th April 2021 Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk 3 star review on 13th April 2021 Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk 3 star review on 13th April 2021
Hi Roxan, sorry to hear that your order did not arrived as expected. From the pictures you have posted it looks like the packaging have been damaged in transit but the items inside are brand new, we can get this replaced for you please contact our customer services with your order number, thank you.
Contacted them re a space saver wheel for my Audi Q3 very pleased with the response so I ordered a wheel and tool kit on line. Ordered the items on Friday, received on Monday, great service and fast delivery. Top company to deal with.
Promotor Direct LTD - thewheelshop.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 238 reviews