Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Very good course and instructer was very helpful
Thank you for leaving a review.
Over all it was good. But i feel that some of the topics we got rushed through
Thank you for the review and feedback Jason, I'll pass this on to the training team so they can review.
Brilliantly delivered course with fun interaction from tutor
Thanks Ben, our trainers try to make the subject fun and interesting. Thank you for choosing PSS.
Hi It was a good relaxed course
Thank you for leaving a review.
I found the NEBOSH course very well presented. Although we had to change venues during the week break , we were kept uptodate The course work given out is good and informative. Highly recommend the course, Our trainer Mark was very helpful and full of knowledge. Fingers cross for my exam!!!!
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the review, sorry for the disruption, it doesn't often happen but sometimes the venues we use make changes we try to make it as smooth as possible, thank you for your understanding. Good luck with the exam, we're feeling confident for you, I know Mark is.
Great trainer 'Badger' who explained things very clearly using realise life examples and very engaging. The size if the room however was too small.
Thank you for the review and feedback Louise. Badger has spoken to us about the room and we're getting that changed. I know this doesn't improve your experience, but it's important to us that we use your feedback to make improvements. Thank you again. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Good venue and excellent tutor.
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Very well presented with time to explore detailed cases and opinions Thank you
Thanks Tim, and you're very welcome, great to have you on the course. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
I do like to further my education and project skills solutions helped me do this the course teacher Gary was fantastic in his approach and delivery I’d definitely attend another Tony finch
Project Skills Solutions 5 star review on 26th February 2020
That's a great attitude Tony, let us know when you're thinking of taking the next step, we've just been awarded a gold status learning partner for the NEBOSH courses so would love to have you back. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Gary, he was in the office yesterday and mentioned how much he enjoyed this course, great bunch of delegates!
Great trainer. Very knowledgeable and patient.
Thank you for leaving a review, much appreciated.
An excellent course, well delivered and extremely entertaining The Tutor made the 3 days very informative Thanks
Thanks for the review Steven, great to hear you found the course entertaining, who says health and safety can't be fun!
Instructor made the session interesting and it has helped me to think safer and reduce any risks that I may encounter.
Great to hear you found the course interesting and sounds like you're already putting the skills into practice!
Martin was a really good trainer, i had no confidence in passing and he was reassuring, best trainer i have ever come across! Would train again with Martin. Great guy.
Thanks Yasmin, a lot of people start the course with little confidence, we hate assessments. Martin has a good way of making it seem less daunting we think, glad to hear your course went well, I'll share your review with Martin it'll mean the world to him.
Good course very well explained, The instructor was very helpful and clear.
Thank you for your comments, great to hear the trainer was helpful, and thank you for choosing PSS for your course.
Happy to continue using this training provider. Straight forward booking process and friendly staff.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for the review, and for your continued business, if there's ever anything we can do better please let us know, we're always looking to improve.
Very good course nice guys Bagger is the best teacher
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review Bogomil.
Id like to say that our trainer was fantastic and went through the course in a way that it didn't seem difficult or boring. He made it enjoyable learning. Thank you.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Great to hear you enjoyed the course, thanks for choosing PSS.
great service, professional training course
Thanks Katarzyna, if there's anything else you ever need please let us know.
Ian Sutton was a great trainer!
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review Sophie, I'll be sure to share your comments with Ian, I know he'll appreciate them.
The trainer was excellent and the course was laid out very well and easy to understand.
Thanks for leaving a review Gary, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 643 reviews