Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Good course and badger made it interesting. very happy indeed
Thank you for leaving a review.
Martin is a fantastic asset to PSS. His delivery and tuition techniques helped to make the learning process clear and informative. A healthy dash of humor helped keep the course engaging and enjoyable. Thank you
Thanks Phil, I'll share this with Martin I know he'll appreciate your comments.
Call was well presented Martin the instructor was very helpful
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good course and well worth it
Good, understanding teaching.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Did what it said on the tin, easy going and quite enjoyable
Thanks for leaving a review Mark.
Very helpful, great course and Amazing help from the trainer.
Certificate took 6 months to arrive costly me at least 3 jobs in the meantime as I was unable to apply for my cscs/ecs card. Will be seeking a refund.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 year ago
Good for only the 2nd go on zoom
Thanks for joining the virtual course Terry, the trainer very much enjoyed delivering online and it's a great way to keep courses going while socially distancing. Well done for completing the course and thank you for leaving a review, hope to see you soon.
Did my online course today cannot say enough good things about project skills solutions, the lads were so helpful & accomadating given current circumstances with Cobid 19 they made the course so easy to access on zoom talked me through everything step by step and i passed! It was the same as being sat in the classroom i felt do comfortable and at ease from start to finish. I would recommend anyone who needs to complete one of these courses to do so through this company. Thank you so much for your help guys i really do appreciate it
I'm giving it a star for the following reason I had my course scheduled for May 19th I sent an email before to find out if everything was right they said yes on the scheduled day I went to the course location getting there the course was canceled but nobody sent an email if they want saying i would have canceled as i live far away i paid i needed to take Bolt taxi to go and return and i had a loss of 114 pouds and they said i would solve it. Because they will decide to pay me only the money I paid to take the course 202 pouds my 114 pouds went to waste I thought this was unfair because I should have received an email and so I would not have spent my money for anything do you agree?
Good morning I would like to request my refund back because until now I have not received an answer if it will schedule the course for another day or not and when it will be really and yesterday because of an error from you and with AFI I do not know how I will trust if book the course again if you go there and spend 114 £ pouds again and someone come and say that the course was canceled I will take another loss because I live far from the place and money is not born in a tree sorry more that you should be more careful in that part since don't answer the phone .. Look carefully I'm sorry I am upset you do not know how I work to get this money and how much money I spent on it is missing me and so far I am only at a loss nobody said anything about it. Since you are a company I would hope that you help me and give me a quick answer please.
I'm really upset my street work course was supposed to be today and it was canceled and I didn't receive any email from them saying that course was would have been canceled worse than staying at the loss I spent money to move to the place because I live very far from the address I am They passed . And I would very much like to get my money back and refund the money I paid to take the course.
Was very helpful thanks
(NRSWA Unit 2) - Posted 1 year ago
Enjoyable two days and was very well done
(CITB SSSTS) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
The course content was fine. However, the reviewers style was often inappropriate for a professional development course.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much for leaving a review and for the feedback. All our trainers have a slightly different approach to teaching the course, their approach reflects background experience and individual personality. That said, at no times should a style ever become inappropriate and have a negative impact on your training experience. I respect you'd prefer to stay anonymous, but if you could provide any further information please email me personally at sambarton@projss.co.uk so I could look into this and find an opportunity to improve our delegates' training experience going forward. I won't share your comments or anything that can identify you with anyone else. Thank you again for leaving feedback.
Easy to work with and the staff very helpful.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 1 year ago
Very Informative, Good Materials, Great Tutor
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Trainer worked at a great pace to ensure that we understood and retained the course material.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for leaving a review. Good to hear the pace of the course was good. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
very good information very well presented and nice facilities would highly recommend.
Thank you for leaving a review, and for the recommendation.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 672 reviews