Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
My booklet came wrinkled
Ordering was easy, shipping was fast, final product was even better than I anticipated.
There was a minor issue and the staff immediately addressed it and sent a new copy. Very easy to work with! Would certainly use again.
Excellent, cheap, fast service - but b/w photos were very dark. Be sure to change to grayscale and lighten before submitting!
.-.-.-.-.-
Fast delivery. Decent price.
Excellent speedy service.Thankyou
Loved that it came with a cover!! Other company I went for before didn’t have one.
Excellant service. Highly recomended.
Your company's professional assistance and customer interaction for replacing my damaged copy is very impressive. Having the capabilities to print PDFs of any manual, camera, phone, calculator, computer provides a much greater versatility for your customers. Keep up the good management. It greatly shows. Harry Hooper Tallahassee, Florida
Always had very good service from the company apart from my latest order which when it arrived was some other persons order. This was quickly remedied and the correct order sent to me the next day ,however, I had ordered a spiral bound copy but received a bound version. I accept though that mistakes do happen and this incident would not put me off further dealings with the company.
The service offered is invaluable; printing and binding a 100-200 page manual at home would be a mammoth and expensive task - especially with printer ink being so costly. This company takes all the hassle out of the process and also delivers the resulting manual in double-quick time. Manuals are only available in black-and-white which can be a limitation but I have ordered dozens from Print-my-PDF.com over the last few years and can highly recommend them.
Very nice and got my books fast
The quality of the product and the speed of delivery (considering I am in West Coast USA and they are in the UK) was amazing. Would do business with again. Very impressed.
very quick and excellent service and product.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery and good communication. Pleased with the manual received.
good quality product and prompt delivery
Was printed in black and white - not colour. Was told that the preview stated it would be printed in black and white. I never saw a preview or even knew that such a thing existed. Speed and quality of the service was fine but some pages of the finished article are useless without colour.
Hello Once the PDF has uploaded on the next page it clearly states we can only print in black and white also on this page you select which size you would like and the type of binding.
Exactly what I wanted.
Brilliant company - well printed and bound Instruction manuals. Speedy delivery. Have used many times. Worth every penny.
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 2,070 reviews