Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Been a customer for quite a few years now, and have never had any problems with this company.
Every thing was there in well presented book but I did find the print very small and I have perfect reading eyesight. To read in anything less than perfect daylight I have to use a magnifying glass . Fortunately I only have to refer to the instructions occasionally so no big deal .
Good service and exactly what i expected
Printed an A4 file as A5 (as ordered), and did so accurately, swiftly and reasonably (cheaper than the competition). Will use again.
Good quality
Good service & speedy delivery - will definitely use again.
Good quality and very fast delivery!
Great service and fast deliver. Thanks
good print nice binding and presentation, quick delivery.
Excellent binding and finish just wish text could be a bit larger
first time I,ve used your service ___ top marks. will be using you again !!highly recommended.
Service excellent, product well packed, delivered when promised. This is not my first product, so knew it would be so.
Hi I'm very happy with the result, I wish that the pages would have been a bit more zoomed it/hace a smaller margin, but I don't know ir that would hace been possible given the .PDF format. Other than that, I was very satisfied
Excellent value and service
Very prompt service and easy to upload manual for printing. I wish I had chosen an A4 size manual though as the print is rather small.
Very nice book, very economical.
Everything ok. Print a bit faded but it was still readable.
Did just what they said. Good service.
Very easy to use, very good quality and speedy delivery maybe a little on the expensive side but very happy. Will definitely use again.
Great for books that are out of print or unavailable for some other reason. The only drawback is the (small) watermark on the back. would definitely recommend!!!!
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,817 reviews