PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
Great process from start to finish, very quick and easy!!impressed!!
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 14th November 2020
The whole process was faultless with clear communication throughout. The V5c took just over a week then it was quite easy to make the change online.
Very good service and completed so quickly, thank you.
I wanted a private registration didn’t have a clue how to do one, a phone call to them and everything was explained and made clear on what to do and it was so easy, within 10 days I was able to put the new plates on my car.
Quick ,easy and hassle free.
I have nothing but praise for the efficient way Priomo Registrations dealt with my order.
It took one week from placing the order to delivery of the plates and the new log book absolutely fantastic.
A real pleasure to deal with such a professional and courteous company.
Very helpful and swift service.. Very much appreciated and would definitely recommend.
Absolutely pleasure to deal with very fast delivery considering our current pandemic. Quality if the plate is fantastic couldn't recommend enough
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 11th November 2020
great service - I ordered a plate for my sons special birthday, but I was a bit too keen and was way too early so I wanted to keep it as a surprise. The team at Primo helped me by allowing the documents to be completed at a later date - this was such a relief - I will definitely be telling anyone who will listen that this company are the best.
Very happy with the whole process from start to finish. Definitely recommend
So easy to buy, process is clear, delivery is fast, prices are brilliant. Bought two private plates in the last couple of years and used Primo both times. Can’t get better!
Can’t believe how quickly everything was carried out. Well done!!
Great service fast and quick
Quick, easy service - all done and dusted within a week. Would recommend and will probably use again, quick and friendly.
Excellent customer service and kept me informed all the way. Will definitely use again.
Fantastic, quick and efficient service. 11 days from order to complete transfer. Also very reasonably priced. I would definately recommend.
Very easy process from start to finish. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Excellent service, reasonable priced, quick effortless transfer.

Very happy all good.
Well priced plate with a nice and smooth transaction!
Well done to the primo registration team!!
10 out of 10.
Kind regards
Sier. S. or XX51ERS
Fantastic service throughout, very fast and stress free Thank you.
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,492 reviews