PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
I found the website easy to navigate to find my chosen reg plate.
It took two weeks to complete the whole process, from receiving the plates to getting the paper work to change with DVLA / insurance. I would recommend to a friend.
All very easy
I am very happy with the purchase I made from Primo Registrations. It was very quick and easy to select and purchase the registration I had chosen and I also purchased a number plate in the 3D gel design at a very reasonable price. The number plate arrived very quickly and the certificate and receipt followed shortly :)
Everything went very smoothly with Primo, the Royal Mail let the side down but everything turned out well in the end.
Thank you so much Primo!
Just all round, efficient and excellent prompt service
Fantastic service very fast and easy will be buying another plate very soon thank you
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Quick and efficient
Excellent company ,purchased plates Friday received number plates in post Tuesday got to txt to say I could put them on my car wednesday all sorted within less than a week .definitely reccomend, very helpful .
Fantastic service surprised at the speed of the transfer..
Fantastic service very fast and easy transfer
Such an efficiently operated system, everything is made easy for the customer .pity all businesses are not run like this one. Many thanks.
Excellent & quick service. Well recommended.
great company to deal with. very happy with my reg and very quick, thanking you,
I was really surprised just how simple this was. Bought the number on a Friday , plates delivered Monday and transfer done by Wednesday. It really couldn’t have been easier.
Would recommend everyone to buy from Primo and use their transfer service.
Good service very efficient and quick
Have to say many thanks i have purchased plates before but the speed and efficiency which this was handled excellent many thanks
Very good, quick and easy service. Thank you.
My dealings with Primo Registrations has been nothing but efficient! Really great service. Wonderful communication through emails and texts. Very fast delivery of plates and getting everything signed over. Would and will recommend the service to others. Thank-you for a great experience!
Great service with easy instructions fast .
It’s really very quick and easy transfer my number plate thanks primo registration!
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,487 reviews