Premium Tile Trim Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premium Tile Trim
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews
Very good. Quick delivery.
Exactly what I wanted at a very good price. Super quick delivery and the most well packaged item I have ever received! Took me about 10min to open! But well worth it to keep them straight. Thankyou. Highly recommend ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Premium Tile Trim 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Although my surface was spotless the trim came away after a couple of days, also in the instructions for the backing strip it states that you should stick the bottom half and then the top half. The backing however is one continuous strip so this is impossible. I had to go along and lightly score this backing strip so that I could stick the bottom first before the top which after all my hard work was a complete waste of time. I certainly wouldn't recommend it!!
Excellent service and prices from Premium Tile Trim. The trims arrived quickly, are good quality and look really nice now they're on the wall
Extensive range of products.
Fantastic prices.
Safe and rapid delivery.
Excellent.
Lovely trim. Great service.
great service
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Website easy to use and order Prompt delivery well packaged. Would definitely use again.👍
Lovely quality, well packed arrived prompt for the job
Very good service , however we are still waiting for our order.
Found them first class all round
Only ordered tile trims. Really fast delivery and I’ve never seen a better wrapped parcel.
Excellent service, really quick delivery and protective packaging was really good. Good products at really competitive prices. Will use again and would highly recommend.
Prompt delivery and a competetive price.
Very good
Still not received my order.
Good quality product, easy to follow instructions on packet, delivered quickly.
Fast prompt delivery
Excellent value and really speedy service
Premium Tile Trim is rated 4.85 based on 727 reviews