Premium Tile Trim Reviews

Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews

sales@premiumtiletrim.co.uk

The Grainstore Warehouse

Tell us how Premium Tile Trim made you happy
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Reasonable prices and quality products
Really good, fast service and good pricing.
Copper trim was excellent quality, came with a sealing liquid for the cut ends to stop any tarnish which I didn't expect. Packaging was good. Minor issue with website and PayPal integration but a phone call sorted any issues and the person I spoke to was extremely helpful. In general an excellent experience and product.
Excellent nice modern look just had to drill some holes as needed to ensure doesn’t lift. Good quality and length.
quick service
Easy to order, packaged well and very quick delivery
Ordered the tile trim and the initial delivery was missed even though I rushed home from work to ensure I was there. I had no contact about the missed delivery and after phoning up was promise it would be delivered the day after first thing in the morning. By 4pm it was not here, so I phoned them again and was promised delivery the day after after saying I needed it for a job at the weekend. Again, it did not turn up so I phoned up and they said they were not sure what happened. It was finally delivered the day after that, the day after I needed it. Wasn't offered any sort of money off or anything. Overall, it might be the delivery companies fault, but as I bought off Premium Tile Trim I have to review them.
Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear you've had an issue with your delivery. It looks as though there was an issue with the delivery company XDP and fell below the standard that we expect from the couriers we use.

We will be feeding this back to the courier, so they are aware of the issues that have occurred.

Premium Tile Trim
Good product good price great service
Good quality product as too often the online trim tend to be trade quality i.e. a bit flimsy and rubbish, very quick postage, so very pleased over all!
Prompt delivery. Excellent packaging. Could have done with instructions on fitting.
Good product, good service
Ordered tile trim on line delivered on time very satisfied.
Absolutely fantastic. Really pleased with product and a fraction of the price compared with purchasing elsewhere. Would definitely recommend product and seller. Well packed and delivered very quickly. Thank you.
Fast delivery and well packaged
Good service
Tile trim finished bathroom off buitifully. Very happy
First class service prompt delivery first class packaging
super fast delivery - reasonable prices - thanks
Excellent service; our order arrived within a couple of days.
Very good service and beautifully wrapped.
Premium Tile Trim is rated 4.86 based on 176 reviews