Premium Tile Trim Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premium Tile Trim
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews
Highly DISAPPOINTED in the service I received from Premium Tile Trim Very BAD customer service. I been working in this trade for many years so have seen most things. Any way I received a parcel a few months back but was unable to open package until resently due to illness and the job being delayed. Long story short they pack the package incorrectly metal on metal... this was fine for the longer strips if there is no movement but they placed some additional shorter threshold strips lose unwrapped so during transit they all got scratched up, really badly... I have bought this particular product hundreds of times before with no problems from other companies... anyway I contacted them to see if they would refund or replace it... all I got back was "thats the way it comes" from their marketing manager Sam Baker no offer to rectify the situation. Look the items were "Pounds" all I wanted was accountability after spending "Hundreds" with them... I knew that the product condition was unacceptable this is the only reason I contacted them really the principle of it. In my opinion companies that dont exercise good customer service or other normal trading accountabilities have a problem internally within the company right up through the ranks having the attitude of not caring for your customers resonates through out the whole company as a whole... otherwise why would someone think they can get away with basically telling you to get lost as the bosses would probably say the same thing. On a side note be aware the basic trim they do is not very good quality and very easily deformed. Needless to say I wont be a returning custom after this treatment. Well done "premium tile trim"
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered trim for next day delivery. Received message on the day to say the wouldn’t be arriving as expected and would be delivered the following day. On arrival found the wrong trims had been sent. Was told that the correct ones would be dispatched but as I was contacting on. Friday morning, I wouldn’t receive them until the following Tuesday. This meant I lost a days pay for the Monday as I couldn’t complete the job without the trims. It seems the trims are sent direct from the manufacturer but when ordering, the website said they were in stock. It took nearly a week and a lost days pay to receive and fit them
Excellent quality trims at a great price, being able to buy a short piece as a tester is a very useful idea and helped me a great deal, a fantastic company to do business with.
Well I do not as a rule do these. Let me start at the beginning, a very polite young lady talked me through the web site. I placed the order thus, on a normal delivery, and wow, 9.30am next day it was delivered. I have done 30 years in sales and Management, so understand a little. Brilliant is the word, and I phoned especially to thank them.
This trim is exactly what I needed
easy web site and ordering
Delivery company damaged the trim but Premium Tile acted promptly and replaced the trim...will use again
Excellent product, easy to use adjust, looks great. Super-fast delivery in very appropriate packaging.
We were looking for a stockist of Genesis Tile trim and found an excellent range of these products in an amazing array of colours, on the website. The price was good and the lengths of trim were packaged very securely and arrived safely and extremely quickly. We cannot praise this website enough, and definitely recommend using Genesis tile trim as it is far superior quality to what is available in local shops. Very pleased with the result in the new bathroom.
Good delivery,, perfect match for wallboards.
Premium Tile Trim 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Excellent quick delivery , large choice of trims and very good quality. Thank you
Super fast delivery and great value.
Great product and great fast service
Deliverer in time. Product came as advertised fitted perfectly with my requirements.
Excellent product. Great service - tickets all the boxes
I ordered some expansion joints and they came the very next day - brilliant service!
Excellent service, very quick delivery of a good product!
Delivery was really quickly (next day) but, unfortunately, items arrived damaged (damaged in transit no fault of Premium). A quick email and they had replacements with me the following morning. Very good service.
Great material, but rather expensive with delivery cost!
Unfortunately it came unstuck after a couple of showers. I’ll be reverting to the tried and tested method with silicone. Shame because it looked good whilst on
Premium Tile Trim is rated 4.81 based on 929 reviews