Premium Tile Trim Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Premium Tile Trim

sales@premiumtiletrim.co.uk

The Grainstore Warehouse

Tell us how Premium Tile Trim made you happy

"I bought two polished copper tile trims for my utility with white tiles and they look very elegant and shiny. They were delivered very quickly, earlier than what I expected and I'm very happy with my purchase."
"Trim arrived on time and well packaged. Definitely will use again."
"Excellent quality and superbly packaged with superfast delivery."
"Excellent service, very good product, very well packaged."
"A good product and delivered on time"
"Very happy with product and service. Delivery seemed a bit expensive but the product was well packaged to avoid damage. Would recommend."
"Tile trim very poor quality but cheap so I guess you pay for what you get, delivery company a joke, delivered to a neighbour ( not one of my next door neighbour’s just someone in the same street) no card through the door so I had fun knocking on doors until I found it, premium tile trim wasn’t very helpful"
Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Sorry to hear you'd had an issue with the delivery of your order. We will pass on your comments to the delivery company, as this is not the standard that we want the couriers that deliver for us to be providing.

Thanks,

Premium Tile Trim
"Very happy with the quality of the tile trims ordered answer speed of delivery. Would recommend."
"Brilliant service - trim arrived quickly, as described and very well packaged. It was very reasonably priced. Same trim in Topps Tiles is double the price at least!"
"Good quality and nice colour."
"Easy to order and arrived promptly"
"Delivered pronto thanks"
"Difficult to write a review at the moment because they have not been used yet Hopefully the will be OK Kitchen being done in about 3 weeks Please get in touch again Jo"
"Well packed/protected. Delivered on the day promised."
"very pleased with this company and product. although the carriage was a bit pricey the cost of the trims etc made up for it. Would definitely use again and recommend to others."
"Fast delivery and good quality trims at a fraction of the price of our normal tile merchants. Recommended."
"Excellent service"
"Good product, friendly advice and delivered on time"
"Delivery was very fast, great choice. However I got a different colored product from my last order."
"Tile trim is of excellent quality and are a good price"
Premium Tile Trim is rated 4.79 based on 24 reviews