Premium Tile Trim Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premium Tile Trim
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews
Excellent fast service. Will use again.
Quick and efficient delivery at discounted prices compared to the likes of B&Q and Wickes.
Good choice of trims and I thought reasonable price compared to many of the companies I looked at. Easy to order and arrived in a couple of days
Great price, thoughtfully and carefully packaged. Arrived as promised in perfect condition.
Ordered samples - arrived promptly.
Placed order based on samples - likewise arrived promptly - good prices, nice product and good delivery - arrived on a palette, which I did not want - the driver allowed me time to take products (3 boxes of tiles & 2 bags of grout) off and he took away the palette.
Spot on, fast delivery, good product!
Good kit, good price. Delivered in good condition.
Excellent. Superb quality
Excellent service. Sales team brilliant. Item well packaged. Arrived swiftly. Excellent company to do business with
Easy website, arrived next day in perfect condition
Superb, ordered one day and it was delivered the next well packed and in a robust tubular package. It was just a shame that someone in the delivery process chose to step on the tube instead of over it. Tube was partially flattened with the sole of a boot imprinted on the tube. Good job there were only 3 strips in the tube which did not get damaged.
Otherwise great service.
Nothing received yet!!
Hi Phil, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We can see that this has been sent out by DPD. We have arranged for replacements to be sent out for you today and should be with you within the next day or so. Thanks, Premium Tile Trim
Quick delivery quality product
Excellent quality product. Delivered on time, well packaged.
Excellent service and very well packaged! Absolute bargain as 1/4 of the price of leading retailers. Highly recommended.
Been looking for a solution to replace silicon in the bathroom area the shop offered me a solution looking to install it as soon as possible so I can’t comment This would be a suitable alternative but overall good Purchase experience I just hope it works!
Quick delivery, well packaged, perfect product.
Very good trim highly recommended
Service good, standard shipping took over 7days.
Picture of item online had no connection to the item I received. I then had to email twice to get a response. Already cost me £5 for postage and they want me to spend another £5 sending it back for a refund. Not good
Premium Tile Trim is rated 4.84 based on 780 reviews