Premium Tile Trim Reviews

Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews

sales@premiumtiletrim.co.uk

The Grainstore Warehouse

Tell us how Premium Tile Trim made you happy
Good quality tile trim, very fast delivery. My only issue is that delivery charges are quiet high and and to exchange or refund you will be stung with the delivery charges to send the item back, whereby most other companies would offer this service for free.
Thanks for your review.

Sorry that you feel our shipping prices are high. These are the prices that we get charged by the courier, as the lengths of trim are over 2.5m long and have to be sent as commercial freight.

In terms of returns, we offer our customers a sample service to ensure they are happy with the trim before they order the full length, this has a significant education in the number of returns made. We are unable to control the returns costs that are set by the couriers.

Hope this helps.

Premium Tile Trim
The website is easy to use, prices are reasonable and customer service from the staff is excellent. The reason I'm marking it down is that there was a significant difference in colour between the sample and the product I received. The sample was perfect so I ordered that but the trim that was sent was different, despite having the same name and code number. It was already installed before I saw it so now we're stuck with it. Not the end of the world, of course, but could be improved upon.
Hello when I placed the order I made some enquires internal trim but I had no response even though I wrote the question down in the comments box
postage was ridiculous for such a tiny iteam
Hi Charles,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Sorry you feel the shipping price was expensive. This is because the item was being shipped to Ireland, meaning the price was higher than it would be if it was sent to the UK. According to our records this item was sent at our cost price.

We try to make shipping prices on our website very clear throughout the checkout process, so it isn't a surprise when it comes to make payment.

Thanks again for your custom.

Premium Tile Trim
Bits arrived next day great service. They were delivered by courier at £5.99. Royal mail would have cost at most a 1st class stamp. Deliveries need to be looked at. I think.
Hi Gail,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We used Royal Mail in the past for sending these types of items, but found that that a large number of them were not being received by customers. We now use DPD for these deliveries, which guarantee delivery next day.

We try to make our shipping prices as clear as possible on our website at the point of purchase.

Thanks,