Premium Tile Trim Reviews

Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews

sales@premiumtiletrim.co.uk

The Grainstore Warehouse

Tell us how Premium Tile Trim made you happy
Hello when I placed the order I made some enquires internal trim but I had no response even though I wrote the question down in the comments box
postage was ridiculous for such a tiny iteam
Hi Charles,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Sorry you feel the shipping price was expensive. This is because the item was being shipped to Ireland, meaning the price was higher than it would be if it was sent to the UK. According to our records this item was sent at our cost price.

We try to make shipping prices on our website very clear throughout the checkout process, so it isn't a surprise when it comes to make payment.

Thanks again for your custom.

Premium Tile Trim
Bits arrived next day great service. They were delivered by courier at £5.99. Royal mail would have cost at most a 1st class stamp. Deliveries need to be looked at. I think.
Hi Gail,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We used Royal Mail in the past for sending these types of items, but found that that a large number of them were not being received by customers. We now use DPD for these deliveries, which guarantee delivery next day.

We try to make our shipping prices as clear as possible on our website at the point of purchase.

Thanks,