Premium Tile Trim Reviews

Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews

sales@premiumtiletrim.co.uk

The Grainstore Warehouse

Tell us how Premium Tile Trim made you happy
Ordered the tile trim and the initial delivery was missed even though I rushed home from work to ensure I was there. I had no contact about the missed delivery and after phoning up was promise it would be delivered the day after first thing in the morning. By 4pm it was not here, so I phoned them again and was promised delivery the day after after saying I needed it for a job at the weekend. Again, it did not turn up so I phoned up and they said they were not sure what happened. It was finally delivered the day after that, the day after I needed it. Wasn't offered any sort of money off or anything. Overall, it might be the delivery companies fault, but as I bought off Premium Tile Trim I have to review them.
Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear you've had an issue with your delivery. It looks as though there was an issue with the delivery company XDP and fell below the standard that we expect from the couriers we use.

We will be feeding this back to the courier, so they are aware of the issues that have occurred.

Premium Tile Trim
Tile trim very poor quality but cheap so I guess you pay for what you get, delivery company a joke, delivered to a neighbour ( not one of my next door neighbour’s just someone in the same street) no card through the door so I had fun knocking on doors until I found it, premium tile trim wasn’t very helpful
Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Sorry to hear you'd had an issue with the delivery of your order. We will pass on your comments to the delivery company, as this is not the standard that we want the couriers that deliver for us to be providing.

Thanks,