Premium Tile Trim Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premium Tile Trim
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Premium Tile Trim Reviews
Easy ordering. Fast delivery. Well packed. Only place could find what we needed.
very quick turn around
Quality item fast delivery thank you
Items arrived very quickly and were exactly as described. Excellent company which I would highly recommend.
Product as described, well packed and delivered promptly. Excellent service.
Provided the edge we needed!
Excellent service and a superb item. This is the best tile trim I’ve seen and used.
Delivered promptly and it finishes off our tiling perfectly. Even the tiler noticed it and commented on how lovely it looked. Very pleased with it.
Premium Tile Trim 5 star review on 19th July 2021 Premium Tile Trim 5 star review on 19th July 2021
They stock every trim you can think of so when I was struggling to find something and they had it I was very relieved. Delivery was quick and although a tad pricey the items arrived on time, were trackable and are of good quality.
Very good products and service
Excellent product easy to use looks great would highly recommend it to everyone
They supplied just what I wanted in a very efficient way.
Very quick delivery, good product at a fair price. What more could one want?
Fast Delivery, excellent product and when I ordered the wrong colour, the replacement arrived the next day.
I am completely new to tiling and after looking at a great many trims I finally had to Phone for advice. Premium Tiles were so helpful and nothing seemed too much trouble for them. Great service. The trims arrived very quickly and very well packaged. They look great.
Great product and service would highly recommend
Excellent and prompt service 👍
Cost of delivery is very expensive, and after paying over £10 it took 5 days to receive it. very disappointed Maggie
Hi Maggie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can see your order was placed with us on Thursday 17th June on a 1-3 working day service. The package was delivered within timescale on the 3rd working day (Tuesday 22nd). I'm sorry that you found the shipping charge quite expensive, we try to make this as clear as possible during the checkout process to avoid disappointment. Thanks, Premium Tile Trim.
Fantastic alternative to skirting and easier to maintain as just needs a wipe
great and quick