Pounds to Pocket Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Pounds to Pocket

Tell us how Pounds to Pocket made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Didn't give me the loan although I had one before and paid back on time and in full"
"Rude, dishonest pricks"
"The Pfa paid my loan off for me, but paid to much so there is £980.50 outstanding to come back to me it was paid off on June 15th they said I would have the money with in 30 days it's now over 3 months I've been ringing every day for last 2 months costing s fortune because was ringing of mobile!!! They just have excuse after excuse absolutely disgraceful company, I am going to citizens advice now to try get these cowboys to give me my money back."
"Quick service, upfront and easy application, 5 star service all the way!! Thanks p2p xx"
"I have been a customer for quite some time now and I have always received excellent customer service and I have never had any cause for complaint."
"Dreadful company, had me faffing around for four days uploading documents which meant I had to go to the bank for paper statements. When I rang them on the fifth day was told yeah everything fine, and to check my bank account. I had literally just hung up when I received an email saying that they couldn't help me on this occasion! Fair enough but why don't they just tell you that on the first day? Anyway anyone reading this I can highly recommend likely loans, went to them got accepted cash in bank next day and much lower interest too. And no I don't work for them"
"Whenever I call it's as though I am speaking to a robot there is no personal touch. I have had 2 loans both paid on time without issue. I have 4 months left and as there is no offer I cannot get a human to help me just a computer Very disappointed with your customer service"
"The application process was really quick and easy. The online system made it very clear what I had borrowed and payment expectations. When it came to settling the loan, the process literally took 30 seconds. I couldn't have been happier with it from start to finish"
"Just did a webchat and absolutely first class service helping me through a massive issue I had with my bank did everything I want and needed swiftly and quickly."
"Good for a quick loan , not so good at giving top up loans for emergency one off purchases despite never having missed a payment and only 2 months away from paying off my present loan"
"Thank you for your quick help and understanding. All my questions were answered and I am really grateful for the help!"
"Quick and helpful exactly what is needed in stressful times."
"Very quick and very prompt with the the information"
"wher's yer 4.2 rating noo"
"Tracy was awesome so helpful, although I didn't manage to sort anything out"
"Service is very good and customer service is excellent. Would recommend this company when funds are needed urgently."
"very helpful on Chat. Viola was the person I was chatting with. Very informative indeed."
"Efficient and friendly live chat, my request was dealt with promptly with no problems at all!! Thank you"
"The only reason I gave 1 star is because it wouldn't let me put 0! Where do I begin? Well for starters I wouldnt go near them with a barge pole! So there has been problems since day one really, I applied for a quick quid loan over the phone but they refused me. As I was about to hang up the phone they told me 'actually you have been accepted for a pounds to pocket loan'my first thought was great! It means I can still go on holiday but I wish I never even bothered... My father sent them a cheque in December for the final amount...at first they were very dodgy about giving me an address but anyway they did. The cheque was sent with the full settlement figure and sent recorded delivery. Before my dad went away on service he relieved a message saying the cheque had been received. Oh brilliant were everyone's I initial thoughts! Well! 4 months down the line of recovering phone calls multiple times a day and letters, my father returns home and realises the cheque was received but never cashed! So I had an ongoing battle with them about 'where the cheque has gone!' I was being threatened with bailiffs and going to court for something that wasn't even my fault! By this point the settlement figure had gone up by another £300. So today my mother paid it off over the phone...well they wanted EVERY detail on her card AND the address...they now have all her details to make a new card! I mean why do they need all the details anyway?! And the cheeky manager turns round to me and said 'just to advise you, you're no longer allowed to apply for a lon with pounds to pocket or quick quid!!' Like I would apply for a loan with them ever again!!!! They have been nothing but hassle! Anyway...my advise, don't even bother because when it comes to paying your loan off in full amount, they won't have any of it!!"
"Very good review very helpful when you need help and reassuring if you have any questions to do with re payment. Very happy"
Pounds to Pocket is rated 3.99 based on 350 reviews