Post-a-Rose Reviews

of reviewers recommend Post-a-Rose
Read Post-a-Rose Reviews

About Post-a-Rose:

With Post-a-Rose.com you can be assured of only the finest quality flowers. Post-a-Rose Bouquets will receive the very best attention right through from picking to despatch. With prices from only £13.99 including Free delivery throughout on all orders.

admin@post-a-rose.com

Nice flowers, lasted almost exactly to the seventh day and delivered on time. Like most internet flower companies a bit dear for what they are compared to say M&S in shop flowers. How ever in this topsey-turvey world I find "post a rose" reliable and would not risk a competitor for an important event.
Fast delivery, teddy was a great size & lovely but a little disappointed in the rose, it was dead within a day.
Very straightforward ordering process and flowers arrived on time. My mother loved them! And commented that they lasted longer than expected. Thanks!
Quick service, came in the afternoon on the specified day, rose was fresh and came nicely presented. However the packaging was a bit disappointing as I was hoping for it to be more of a surprise but when the box is arrives in says ‘Post A Rose’ on the side of it the wow factor is kind of diminished. Also the rose came in a small box packages in a cardboard card with was much too big and kind of wasteful. Overall, loved the product but the packaging should be less obvious and a bit more environmentally friendly.
I sent a peace lily, the plant is beautiful and I would use the service again. I was a little disappointed that the pot it was sent in was plastic but otherwise a good decision.
Very pleased with quality and service
The service was great. Accurate and fast and the recipient was delighted. She’s now pressing the rose. I didn’t give it five start because their own process says I will receive an email confirmation. This never arrived. Thankfully the rose did. I called and to their credit they called back as soon as they could and apologised for the doubt caused by the last of confirmation.
Beautiful flowers delivered on time.
Good range of colours and chrysanthemums usually last at least 7 days with some much longer. Delivery by Royal Mail on time. Some slight bruising to blooms. Disappointing that a number of white blooms had thin stems which bent as soon a placed in a vase.
The flowers were delivered the day they were supposed to on both occasions that I ordered them and they were lovely
Lovely flowers delivered on time
The flowers were bold bright and beautiful, thankyou for sending them .
Came within time range although I onIy saw a photo of them the receipitant was please
My mums dog died and she was very upset so because I don’t live on the island I decided to send her some flowers. I thought post a rose was the best option. They had a great variety of options and she was pleased with my choice.
Easy to order online and delivered on the right date. Good quality flowers
Very good service and the flowers looked good and lasted well.
Family members overseas always express how beautiful and long lasting the flowers are. Disappointing on a couple of occasions when making multiple orders on the same day that the deliveries and messages were mixed up and sent incorrectly. Stressful for the recipients to receive the flowers with a message for someone else. Also veryembarassing for me. Staff weren't very apologetic or forthcoming with any form of rectification of the company's error.
We had a minor problem, received a quick responsive call back and the matter was not only rectified with an apology which would have sufficed but the offer of a new bunch or discount on our next order Good speedy service and I recommend this company. They have fulfilled several orders which have except the above been excellent
Good quality, long lasting, value for money flowers.
Very good service. Website easy to follow.
Post-a-Rose is rated 4.69 based on 2,617 reviews