Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
First time ordering prescription glasses online and Posh Eyes have been exceptional. They had some new Oakley styles in that I was interested in and I had to contact them to find out how to order the specific lenses because they weren't in the list....response received the same day from Julian (the MD) advising that website had been updated. I had concerns over the height of the PD having tried the glasses and finding my eye line was very high but Julian put my mind at ease and accepted some photos of me showing how my eyes sat in the frames. Given I'd chosen every coating in authentic Oakley lenses, extremely pleased when the glasses arrived and they were absolutely spot on (unlike last pair from Vision Express) plus, despite advertised completion times, were with me in 6 days from payment (or would have been had Royal Mail not messed up delivery). Overall, the product, glazing, delivery and especially the customer service have been magnificent so I'd wholeheartedly recommend Posh Eyes.
Thank you for your comments Paul. It's good to hear that your glasses were as you were expecting. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I am very pleased with my new glasses. Excellent price and service and user friendly order page.
Many thanks for your comment Ashley. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes are very good. I had a great pair of Oakley spectacles at a competitive price and Julian is knowledgeable on lenses and frames. What impressed me most was that he did not send my glasses until he was completely satisfied that the quality was to his satisfaction
Many thanks for your comment Alan. Thankfully we managed to ensure that your glasses were of the standard to be expected. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Fantastic and fast service. Really love my new glasses, so happy with Posh Eyes. Highly recommended them!
Glad to hear that you are happy with your new glasses Helen. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great Service and specialist products make this shop a perfect find!
Many thanks for your comment Lisa, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Really pleased with price and prompt delivery of the frames
Many thanks for your comments John, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Excellent service and communication.
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Many thanks for your comment Mike. Glad to hear that your new Oakley Quarter Jacket sunglasses arrived safe and sound. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service and brilliant product. Glad I didn’t go to spec savers!! Lol!
Many thanks for your comment Nick. We agree entirely ! Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
3weeks for non prescription sunglasses. Oakley sunglasses arrived in a squashed cardboard box, no retail packaging, no glasses bag. Just as well they weren't intended as a gift.
Dear Stephen, Many thanks for your comments. I am very sorry that you are unhappy with your new Oakley Fuel Cell Sunglasses. The frame of your choice is no longer supplied as an off-the-shelf item by Oakley and can only be supplied as as a make-to-order product assembled from separate lenses and frame. We make it clear at the time of ordering that Oakley make-to-order sunglasses are not supplied with case or microfibre bag and take longer to supply than off-the-shelf items. We will look at how we can make this even clearer for the future. Oakley cases and microfibre bags are available to purchase separately from our website. I am sorry that your packaging arrived damaged. I will address this with our Royal Mail account manager. Once again many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Love my new glasses!
Many thanks for your comment Darnell. Glad to hear that you are happy with your new Prescription Ray-Ban glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh eyes? I don’t know what that means in the context of eyes but service and quality definitely can be considered posh. Without doubt the best online UK based optician there is, with good pricing and good choice of top lenses. One of the best, Varilux X, is at a really good discount and has been excellent for my eyes.
Very professional Julian’s advice and communications over the phone and emails are excellent. Over Covid-19 lockdown, we discussed some options on PD measurements which Julian sorted out after he suggested emailing him my picture. When the Lab returned the glasses, Julian found a blemish in one lens and called me to explain he was not happy and sending it back to the lab.
Some frames may be a bit more expensive than elsewhere online but still far cheaper than High Street shops.
One recommendation: the website is not the easiest to use though and slow, could be better. For example, after choosing my Oakley pair, I had to navigate differently to get Varilux X in reglazing section for this. They have a good reglazing service which should be highlighted at the top somewhere but was hidden under ‘Menu’ (another quaint word), I stumbled on it only by chance. Julian’s website builder is definitely outdated, restricting web visits. Despite little quirks, definitely 5* service.
Thank you for your comment and helpful feedback Waseem. We are delighted that you are happy with your new Oakley varifocal glasses. We are in the process of re-designing our website, so your comments are particularly timely! We will certainly design our new site with greater ease of use of prime importance. Again many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent customer service and advice on choice of clip-ons for my spectacles. Product delivered promptly. Many thanks!
Thank you for your comment Richard. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Found the exact product I was looking for. Easy to navigate ordering process on the website and extremely prompt delivery what with one thing and another. Thanks.
Thank you for your comment Miriam. Kind regards Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service.
It was my very first order. I ordered on a late Friday afternoon and received my glasses on the Monday was surprised how quickly my order was despatched. Will definitely be ordering again.
Glad we could supply your Prada glasses promptly. Many thanks for your comment Mohammed. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service love the reminders that they send over not letting me run out at any time .
Thanks Guys
Many thanks for your comment Eric. Happy to support you with your supply of contact lenses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service. Friendly staff. Good prices. What's not to like!
Many thanks for your comment Stephen. Glad we can still support you with your contact lenses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Slow and argumentative over the phone. Lenses are not great either. They made the wrong lenses and argued I should buy anyway, then called back saying that actually the lenses are good. I have no way to test this, so stay away!
Thank you for your feedback Mircea. I am sorry that you are not happy with the service you have received from us, or with the prescription lenses we put into your glasses frame almost four months ago. The lenses we supplied were not "wrong" – they were simply different to the measurements you entered on your order, and included an adjustment for astigmatism as agreed with you, and as per your prescription. Although it is some time since we supplied your reglazed glasses, I am happy to check the lenses against your sight test prescription and make any corrections if required. Kind regards, Julian Gooddy, Posh Eyes.
Very good prices and customer service. Item was delivered on schedule.
Many thanks for your comment Abul. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Service was excellent - they were very helpful and set the ideal expectations
Many thanks for your comment Michael. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great friendly customer service, immediate response, order delivered and arrived within days. Maybe the website could be a little more user friendly, and clearly marking on adverts that the price listed does not include lense - your service and items supplied are good enough without needing to, what appears to be, a trick to lure attention, which leaves a little bitter taste. Overall however - brilliant service, will definitely return should I require anything else. Thank you
Many thanks for your comments and feedback Julie. I am delighted that you are happy with your new Oakley Radarpath EV sunglasses. We are the only online company to offer Oakley sunglasses frames both with and without lenses, giving customers the choice of combining their existing prescription lenses with a new frame. We do not mislead our customers in believing they are purchasing a frame with lenses rather than one without lenses, as our website distinguishes between the two. We are in the throws of designing a new website and will use your helpful comments to make the distinction even clearer for the future. Again, many thanks for your feedback. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 709 reviews