Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Good service
Many thanks for adding your comment Paul. Kind regards, Julian Posh Eyes.
Very pleased with my glasses & polite, friendly & prompt communication
It’s better to give more details about return.
Thank you for your feedback Shaoyu Zhang. I will look into how we could make the returns process a little clearer. Kind regards, Julian Gooddy, Posh Eyes.
Really great service! They were the only shop to have exactly what I wanted, what more can you say!
Thank you for your comment Andrew. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Obtained the contact lenses that I wanted. The website is not the easiest to use with some text quite small for someone who is optically challenged. Good to see correct checks made on last optitian's visit.
Many thanks for your comment Rebecca. We'll bear your comments in mind when we next update our website. Kind regards, Julian Posh Eyes.
Arrived safe and sound. Thanks.
Many thanks for your comment Martin. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
A very good pair of Jaeger Titanium Frames.
Thank you for your comment Paul. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Pretty good experience over the years and customer service is excellent. Website a little clunky especially if you want to alter your regular order.
Many thanks for your comment Paul. We will be looking to upgrade our website shortly, so appreciate your comments regarding editing previous orders. Kind regards, Julian
It was great to find a really nice pair of sunglasses which could be made into prescription sunglasses (I usually find the choice limited to small or unfashionable frames) and I am really pleased with the finished product. My only (tiny) criticism was that I never received a confirmation email after placing my order making me wonder if I had successfully placed it, but all other communication after that was faultless! Thank you :)
Many thanks for your comments Katherine. I am glad that your prescription Superdry sunglasses arrived with you safe-and-sound. I am sorry that you did not receive your order confirmation by email. We have known our emails to go into recepients "spam" box or sometimes rejected by over-zealous email filters. We are planning on sending order status notifications by text message in the future which should help. Agian many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Nice product. Good price. I was slightly surprised that my Oakley specs came with no case or cleaning cloth etc.
Many thanks for your feedback Darren. We are only able to obtain discontinued models from manufacturers such as Oakley on a "Frame Only" basis. These come from the manufacturer without a case. However, we endeavour, depending on the frame size, to include a Posh Eyes branded case in these circumatances.
Their online chat tool was able to answer my questions really quickly. The price of the frames was very reasonable and i was able to but just the frames and have them fitted at my local optician which was just what I wanted. The only slight niggle was that I wasn't able to track the parcel which lead to a couple of days of unease but this wasn't a big issue. I also don't have the hard case as i bought the franes via a frames trial and they weren't sent to lower the postage cost. Thank you posh eyes
Your feedback is very helpful Helen. Thank you.
very good value and fast delivery, but the website said a free travel pack of solution with
your order ,which did not arrive. I
Many thanks for your comments. We are delighted that you received your Regard contact lens solution in good time. Although we offer free travel packs on some of our solutions, this is not the case currently for Regard. We do not claim on our website that a free travel pack is available when Regard is ordered. You might consider keeping an eye on our website for any special promotion which might offer a free travel pack in the future. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Good service, very personal. I called up a few times because of heavy snow and changed the address a couple of times and they ensured that they arrived.

Much cheaper than most other websites!
Many thanks for our comment Robert. Regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Prompt service as usual but less travel solution than previously.
Many thanks for your comment Hywel. The free travel packs come in both 60ml and 90ml sizes, and we promise to supply at least the 60ml size. We often supply the 90ml if in stock.
Glasses arrived promptly, in perfect condition. Very happy
Many thanks for your feedback Kristin. Glad you are happy with your new glasses. Kind regards, Julian
delivered glasses in the time period specified. Very satisfied with the prescription lenses as well. I often encounter issues with lenses when purchased online but these were perfect. highly recommended.
Thank you for your comments Jeffrey. We believe it is important to match our high quality glasses frames with the best lenses and coatings. Glad you like yours! Kind regards, Julian
I have been using Posh Eyes for a few years now and I think their prices are very competitive for the monthly lenses I use. They always seem to be in stock and I like the fact that they suggest which lenses liquid to take with it and there's a discount (and free travel packs which are essential to me).
Many thanks for your comments Shirley, and thank you for continuing to support us at Posh Eyes! Kind regards, Julian
I can rely on my product being available and in stock when I order. Receipt is usually in 2-3 days with second class post. Prices are competitive and the bonus ravel pack is a real advantage. All of these points persuade me to continue to use Posh Eyes!
Many thanks for your feedback Lin. Glad you like the free Solocare Aqua Travel Pack.
Quick and easy and well priced
Many thanks for your comment Tom. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Very efficient and prompt service, I had never previously purchased glasses online, but had no problems at all.
Many thanks for your review Alan. Glad we could help with your Jaeger varifocal glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 657 reviews