Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Posh eyes? I don’t know what that means in the context of eyes but service and quality definitely can be considered posh. Without doubt the best online UK based optician there is, with good pricing and good choice of top lenses. One of the best, Varilux X, is at a really good discount and has been excellent for my eyes.
Very professional Julian’s advice and communications over the phone and emails are excellent. Over Covid-19 lockdown, we discussed some options on PD measurements which Julian sorted out after he suggested emailing him my picture. When the Lab returned the glasses, Julian found a blemish in one lens and called me to explain he was not happy and sending it back to the lab.
Some frames may be a bit more expensive than elsewhere online but still far cheaper than High Street shops.
One recommendation: the website is not the easiest to use though and slow, could be better. For example, after choosing my Oakley pair, I had to navigate differently to get Varilux X in reglazing section for this. They have a good reglazing service which should be highlighted at the top somewhere but was hidden under ‘Menu’ (another quaint word), I stumbled on it only by chance. Julian’s website builder is definitely outdated, restricting web visits. Despite little quirks, definitely 5* service.
Thank you for your comment and helpful feedback Waseem. We are delighted that you are happy with your new Oakley varifocal glasses. We are in the process of re-designing our website, so your comments are particularly timely! We will certainly design our new site with greater ease of use of prime importance. Again many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 658 reviews