Posh Eyes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes

About Posh Eyes: Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Tell us how Posh Eyes made you happy

"Fast reliable service with 5 star customer service. The Oakley glasses that I ordered are top quality, very stylish and the turnaround time was very fast. Many thanks Julian"
Many thanks for your comment Lee. The Oakley Crosslink Switch are a great pair of glasses and I am delighted that you are happy with the results. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Excellent service from start to finish. So pleased that I didn't do my usual of going to a high street opticians where they try to sell you frames & lenses that you do not want or need. I ordered from Posh Eyes, three designer frames and lenses and I had a pair of my sunglasses reglazed.I decided to travel from Kent to Posh Eyes near Oxford, to ensure the exact fitment. Julian was as delightful in person as he had been on the phone. He was very attentive and the order was fulfilled satisfactorily and on time. Like many others that have left positive feedback for Posh Eyes, I am pleased to add my name to the list and I have no hesitation to highly recommend them. This is certainly not my last order and I will be returning in the future. Thank you Julian for a first class service."
Thank you for your feedback Chantal. I am delighted that you have been happy with your experience at Posh Eyes. The internet can seem a bit impersonal at times, and this is we try to offer a service which not only offers the convenience of online ordering, but provides customers with the benefits of face-to-face contact for measurement and fitting. Thankfully it seems to be working!

Once again, many thanks for your generous review.
"It is the best supplier to get my solution from,excellent service,good price and fast delivery,what more could anyone want."
Many thanks for your comment Roger. Delighted that your Regard solution arrived safe-and-sound. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"It was great to find a really nice pair of sunglasses which could be made into prescription sunglasses (I usually find the choice limited to small or unfashionable frames) and I am really pleased with the finished product. My only (tiny) criticism was that I never received a confirmation email after placing my order making me wonder if I had successfully placed it, but all other communication after that was faultless! Thank you :)"
Many thanks for your comments Katherine. I am glad that your prescription Superdry sunglasses arrived with you safe-and-sound. I am sorry that you did not receive your order confirmation by email. We have known our emails to go into recepients "spam" box or sometimes rejected by over-zealous email filters. We are planning on sending order status notifications by text message in the future which should help. Agian many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
"First class personal service and quality competitively priced glasses !"
"Since my wife found posh eyes on line six years ago we have bought new specs, replacement lenses and had frames repaired. On each occasion the cost has been well below retailer quote and service and delivery turnaround has been exemplary. Send your eye test results to posh eyes and ask for a quote before you spend on the high street. You really could save £100's."
Many thanks for your comments Mike. Glad that we could help in repairing your wife's glasses. Kind regards, Julian
"This was my second time to buy glasses from Posheyes, my first lasting almost eight years ! First class service in every way, easy to chose a competitively priced frame and my prescription lenses were dramatically cheaper that the high street ! More over, my details were on file and Julian was able to call me and suggest appropriate thinning for my lenses based on my last glasses."
Many thanks for your comments Gordon. Much appreciated. Delighted that we could help you with your new Oakley Authentic Prescription glasses. Kind regards, Julian
"Simple to order and reorder online. Orders have always arrived safely. Helpful advice when needed. So a great service all round."
Many thanks for your feedback Leesa. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Posh eyes were very helpful, sourcing a pair of glasses which I was unable to get elsewhere."
Many thanks for your comment Sue. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Simple easy to use website with the best price for the Oakley I needed. Delivered quickly with no fuss. Perfect."
Many thanks for your comment Ian. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"I order my contact lense solution online. Straight forward and very reliable! Thank you Posh Eye:))"
Thank you for your comment Chrystalla, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
"Superb product,Superb communication,Helpful all the way,Cannot fault,Will be using again."
Thank you for your comment Vincent. Glad we could help with your Prada glasses.
"I will not hesitate to recommend or buy from Posh Eyes again in the future. They were extremely easy to contact when I’ve contacted them regarding a query about my order and their phone etiquette was excellent . The frame I bought was packaged very well and came with it’s original hard case and cleaning cloth. I’m very happy with my purchase and their customer service! Keep it up :)"
Thank you for your comments Degmo. Delighted we could help you with your Prada frame. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
"Ordered 2 pairs of frames. One pair arrived ok. The second pair the codes on website were incorrect so the colour I ordered wasn't what arrived. Posh eyes did call me to let me know before the delivered them. I'm still waiting for my second pair to arrive. I placed order on 27th Jan? Seems along time for frames alone?"
Dear Louise, I am sorry that you are not happy with the service you have received from Posh Eyes. As we discussed on the phone, the second frame on your order was not the colour we received from Oakley. This unfortunately caused in delay in completing your order. Rest assured that your second frame has now been despatched and your order has been completed. I have also refunded your delivery cost. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
"Excellent very prompt service"
Thank you for your comment Val. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"I have been a Posh Eyes customer for several years. This is an excellent company to deal with. Good value for products and excellent friendly and personal customer service."
Many thanks for your comment Stephen. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Always great value, and quick service. Wouldn't use anyone else,"
Many thanks for your comment Mark. Happy to continue to supply your Biofinity contact lenses. Julian, Posh Eyes
"This is a very efficient, good value service."
Thank you for your review Ann. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Quick delivery of contact len solution. Have used a number of times without any problem."
Thank you for your comment Phil. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Always a good service and great prices."
Many thanks for your review Daniel. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 427 reviews