Posh Eyes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes

About Posh Eyes: Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

How would you rate Posh Eyes ?

"I have used Posh Eyes for my lenses & solution for a number of years. They have always been very professional, friendly and extremely efficient. I would highly recommend Julian and his team. Regards, Anne Lawson"
Many thanks for your comments Anne. Kind regards, Julian
"Excellent telephone advice. Rapid and perfect reframing. My optician of choice now. Thank you Julian. Customer service 5stars, I don't think that section of the review works correctly"
Thank you for your comment Carol. Glad we could help with your new Silhouette Titan Dynamics frame.
"Good value and quick service, and for the big brands in lenses etc, perfect!"
Thank you for your comment Scott. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"very good value and fast delivery, but the website said a free travel pack of solution with your order ,which did not arrive. I"
Many thanks for your comments. We are delighted that you received your Regard contact lens solution in good time. Although we offer free travel packs on some of our solutions, this is not the case currently for Regard. We do not claim on our website that a free travel pack is available when Regard is ordered. You might consider keeping an eye on our website for any special promotion which might offer a free travel pack in the future. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Very helpful and good at keeping informed with progress"
Thank you for your comments Robert. Glad that we could help with your new Oakley varifocal glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
"Great service Purchased RayBan Frame and Lenses with Blue Tint 3 Day Delivery Quality of Product EXCELLENT Totally Satisfied"
Thank you for your comment Wayne. Glad you are happy with your new Ray-Ban glasses. Kind regards, Julian.
"Fantastic service, got a call from Julian just after I made my order online and his comms throughout were excellent. Wanted to get my raybans reglazed with prescription lenses, and it cost me less than it would to get it done by a high street retailer and also had the proper ray ban brown gradiated tint, with all the official logos. Glasses are sent to luxotica in Italy to be done as I understand it. As official as it gets. I can't recommend this highly enough."
Many thanks for your comments Philip. Kind regards, Julian.
"I have found Posh Eyes very helpful in my quest to find another pair of glasses the same as the ones I have lost."
"Fast friendly service would highly recommend. Glasses are spot on🤓"
"Always well-priced and reliable."
"Just as described, delivered on what they promised, and even arrived early."
Many thanks for your comment Ben. Glad you liked our new Ray-Ban reglazing service. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
"Good service, very personal. I called up a few times because of heavy snow and changed the address a couple of times and they ensured that they arrived. Much cheaper than most other websites!"
Many thanks for our comment Robert. Regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Fantastic service and great delivery. I love the email reminder so I never run out so easy and convenient . Great prices"
Many thanks for your comment Eric. Glad you like the reminder service. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Very good quality glasses. I fitted my old lenses into theses glasses in about two minutes. Easy to do and I know have a spare pair of glasses."
Many thanks for your comment Colin, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Posheyes experience was sub-par despite all the good reviews which is why I went to them in the first place. 1. Glasses ordered was late to be delivered due to some faulty lense issue and had to be reproduced (not a major issue) 2. The final product was nice but the lenses were not per prescription - i had headaches wearing the new glasses compared to the old one which had the exact same prescription 3. Most glasses shop these days (such as Bailey&Nelson, Cubitts, etc) offer a full refund within a certain period of time if the customer is dissatisfied (for the right reasons of course), Posheyes policy offers no refund. Thus am stuck with a very expensive pair of glasses that I can't wear on a day to day basis as the lenses hurt my eyes. On the plus side, Julian is very responsive, albeit not very good at offering a satisfactory solution. My suggestion would be to offer refunds where there is a clear default in the product as it undermines the quality and trust in the business. Overall will not return to Posheyes unfortunately."
Dear Daniel.
I am very sorry that you are not happy with your new pair of glasses. We try hard to ensure that all our customers receive the very best service from Posh Eyes.
In the very rare case of a customer experiencing vision difficulties with a new pair of glasses, we always ask that the glasses be returned to us for further investigation. This investigation involves checking the lens powers against the original prescription, and working with the prescribing optician to fully understand the potential reasons behind the problem.
Unfortunately, despite my request two weeks ago for you to return your glasses to us, this has not happened.
Without being able to check your glasses, it cannot be concluded that the lenses are not “as per the prescription” or that your glasses are faulty.
I encourage you to return your glasses to us for a full and independent investigation. In the event that your glasses do not meet the required standards, I am happy to offer either a full replacement or refund.
Kind regards
Julian Gooddy, Managing Director, Posh Eyes.
"Julian was very knowledgeable about Silhouette frames and Varilux lenses. We were able to order an exact replacement for lost glasses which had been supplied overseas. The service could not have been better and delivery was quicker than expected. The price was competitive and overall we were very pleased with the purchase from Posh Eyes."
Many thanks for your comment Harry. Glad we could help to replace Lilly's Silhouette glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Helpful advice good service"
Many thanks for your comment Sarah. Glad we could help with your Silhouette Clip-on sunglasses. Kind regards, Julian
"Always the best service from Julian and team at posheyes. Customer service is second to none and has been for all the years i have purchased from them Peter and Patricia"
Many thanks for your comments Peter & Patricia. Always a pleasure to talk over the phone! Regards, Julian
"The help and advise given to help me buy a spare pair of GP Varifocals was good, and the new lenses arrived much earlier than expected."
Thank you for your comment Richard. Glad we could help with your Gas Permeable lenses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Fast and reliable! Thank you Posh Eyes!"
Thank you for your comment Chrystalla, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 353 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!