Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Julian at Posh Eyes was super helpful. He rang me to offer some alternative recommendations for a product that was no longer available. Delivery was as stated. I would 100% recommend.
As always service is exemplary
Delivery costs on the high side but contact solutions arrived very promptly. Be careful when you order an item that has a free bottle, even if you order 2 lots of the same you only get one bottle free with each delivery/shipment
Many thanks for your comment Susan. On the ordering page for the Opti-free Puremoist solution you may have noticed that we supply one free travel pack per order: "We supply only one travel pack per order, even when multiples of 3 or 6 months' supply are purchased on the same order." We'll look to make this even clearer for the future. Again many thanks for your comment. Kind regards, Julian Gooddy.
Very pleased with my vari focal lenses put into my existing frames, had trouble with making payment online but had phone call from Julian from posh eyes and he went through everything with me and quickly solved problems,glasses arrived 10 days later safely packed.Very good service and would recommend posh eyes.
Great selection of glasses, very quick with delivery, definitely recommend them.
I have ordered many times, from Posh Eyes, and have never been disappointed with any aspect of the purchase. The website is very easy to use and, if I ever have a query, very helpful advice is never far away on the end of the phone. Products are extremely well priced and packages are always delivered promptly and well packed. Can’t fault this company, would highly recommended them.
Posh Eyes were the only folks who quickly came back to be on my inquiry about a replacement broken Silhouette Temple Arm for my prescription glasses, which I sent to them. Julian and his team were excellent and had the glasses back with me a week later having ordered the correct new temple-piece. Highly recommended for a friendly and professional service, good communications and a quick return to normal vision! :)
An error in my frame order (my fault). Dealt with in a professional and timely manner. Happy with the communication and response shown.
Contact by phone for my order.. And staff are very helpful.. And know their products well!.... Thanks
Easy to order and considering we live in Spain, postage is always super quick! Very competitive prices and excellent customer service. Well done all at Posh Eyes!
always well packaged and promptly dealt with
Easy to order & delivery next day. Perfect ☺
I purchased genuine Ray Ban clip-ons. Very happy with the item and the service. Item arrived promptly and well packaged. Highly recommended.
Great company to deal with , efficient , prompt and excellent value for money . Have been buying my glasses from posh eyes for many years , sadly for me I no longer have them on my doorstep. Highly recommend you try them.
Hi Nicola, thanks for adding your review. Keep in touch! Regards, Julian.
Excellent speed of service and keeping the customer informed.
Excellent service.
posh eyes have supplied two pairs of glasses for me both are very good and are so much cheaper than high street opticians. Julian is very knowledgeable and very helpful
excellent very time