Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
My husband recommended Posh Eyes to me as I was going to order spectacles online. I then discovered that Julian lived quite close to a friend so I visited in person. I'm glad I did as it was good to choose a frame in person and discuss lenses.
As Julian works from home there no pressure and I could take my time so it was a very relaxed and enjoyavble experience!
I ordered a product from Posh Eyes as they were a good price and the only retailer I could find this product in. It wasn't an urgent purchase so wasn't too concerned on timing. That said, the delivery was a lot longer than I was expecting. No money was taken before shipment and i was advised of the situation so happy with all that. Glasses were exactly what I wanted and I can see, which is good!
Found a pair of Oakley frames that I wanted at Posh Eyes after looking all over the internet. Excellent service, fast delivery. Thanks Julian.

Nigel Langford
Great service.i needed Oakley flak draft frames without the lenes as I had broken my old frame's.i order on there web site and phoned them to check and confirm the availability which they did and the frame's arrived !!!
Really easy and friendly company to buy from. Reliable products and quick service. Thank you.
I'd love to write a review but I haven't as yet received my goods. Regards, Tony.
Many thanks for your feedback Tony. Your Royal Mail Tracking Number emailed to you at the time of despatch shows that your package left the Royal Mail's International depot at Heathrow on 14th November and is in transit to your Australia address. Australia Post has indicated that they are experiencing some delays due to limited flights and increased parcel volumes. I will continue to review the tracking of your order - perhaps you might revise your review once your glasses have arrived. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent product with an equally excellent fast service from product ordering to quick delivery
Good quality products with quick delivery. Glasses also well packaged to avoid damage in transit. Will use again.
Many thanks for posting your review Jonathan. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I have just purchased my first pair of Prada prescription glasses from Posh Eyes and I'm very happy with them!

Julian made the whole process really easy and was very helpful throughout, giving me great advice on different lense options. I love the glasses and they were a much better price than the main high street opticians (Specsavers/Boots).

I would definitely recommend using Posh Eyes and I'll certainly be shopping here again!
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Many thanks Jamie, Glad we could help with your new Prada glasses. Regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
quality glasses just could be housed in better packaging
Excellent service all round thanks.
Many thanks for posting your review Julian, Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Lens solution arrived very quickly, packed very well & service was first class.
Many thanks for your feedback Frances. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great personal service which I was not expecting from an online business.
Thank you for your review Giray. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I was a bit sceptical about ordering prescription glasses online but Posh Eyes sent frames & instructions without taking payment.

I return frames & a week later received prescription glasses

Highly recommend Julian was extremely efficient from start to finish.

Excellent company!!

Mr L Herbert
Thank you for your feedback Leeroy. Glad we could help with your new Oakley varifocal glasses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Product quickly and promptly delivered
Many thanks for your review Judith. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
The service at Posh Eyes is fantastic. Julian was very patient and sorted out my glasses to my exact specifications.
I bought the Zeiss drive safe lenses, and unfortunately do not find they have made any difference.
Great Ray-Ban prescription sunglasses with the rayban logo!
Many thanks for your feedback Thomas. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Found the frame I wanted and it was easy to order. Order arrived in a timely manner.
Many thanks for your review Catalina. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
My glasses were well set up, a reasonable price and were measured by Jullian Goody the week after I ordered them and they arrived one week later, excellent service (as before).
Many thanks for your feedback David. Glad that we could help with your new Ray-Ban glasses and Zeiss varifocal lenses. Kind regards Julian, Posh Eyes.
A good prompt service as usual. Disappointed at not receiving 5% discount although I left a review after receiving last order.
Many thanks for your feedback Olivia. Please contact me before your next order so that you can benefit from the 5% discount. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 675 reviews