Posh Eyes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes

About Posh Eyes: Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

How would you rate Posh Eyes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great Business Beautiful glasses I had a problem with my payment method and received friendly help Thank you so much for your patience Janie Grieve"
Many thanks for your feedback Janie. Glad you like your new glasses. Kind regards, Julian
"Just fantastic service always on time complete 5star service"
Many thanks for your comments Eric. Kind regards, Julian
"This was an order for the first pair of glasses I've ever needed and were required for VDU use only. Not realising the price discrepancy between online and high street opticians being double I opted to use Posh Eyes as they offer Ray-Ban lenses as well as frames. A pre-sale enquiry was answered quickly so an order was placed. Everything arrived as promised and I'm very happy with there glasses and currently looking at other frames to order a spare pair."
Many thanks for your comments Martin. I agree that the authentic Ray-Ban lenses add a touch of class. Glad that we could be of help with your glasses. Kind regards, Julian
Jeffrey Hsiao Lee
Verified Buyer
"delivered glasses in the time period specified. Very satisfied with the prescription lenses as well. I often encounter issues with lenses when purchased online but these were perfect. highly recommended."
Thank you for your comments Jeffrey. We believe it is important to match our high quality glasses frames with the best lenses and coatings. Glad you like yours! Kind regards, Julian
"I have shopped for contact lens fluid before and on the latest occasion as satisfied as before in terms of price and delivery."
Many thanks for your comments Uwe. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Diane Fitch
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and polite service."
Many thanks for your feedback Diane. Kind regards, Julian.
Kveta Merunkova
Verified Buyer
"This is a reliable service. I am happy to be Posh Eyes' customer."
Many thanks for your comments Kveta. Kind regards, Julian
"They obtained the sunglasses we requested and were delivered as we agreed Excellent service😎"
Many thanks for taking the time to add your feedback John. Glad we could help with your wife's new Oakley sunglasses. Kind regards, Julian.
Glad we could be of help John. Kind regards, Julian , Posh Eyes.
Alan Platts
Verified Buyer
"I had excellent service from Posh Eyes, Julian was most helpful during our telephone conversation and gave great advice. Telephoned me confirming receipt of my spectacles, then emailed advising me they had been dispatched back to me. First time I have used Posh Eyes, will definitely use them again."
Many thanks for your comments Alan. Glad we could help with your new Silhouette glasses. Kind regards, Julian.
"The solutions I ordered arrived very quickly and were cheaper than I could find anywhere else. online. Also I really appreciated the inclusion of the free travel sizes which are always so useful and a great bonus which other companies do not seem to offer."
Many thanks Paula. Glad we could be of help. Kind regards, Julian
David Cesarsky
Verified Buyer
"In my opinion this is the best ON Line seller of contact lenses. Communication is excellent, prices are cheaper than my optician can provide. Additionally any mistakes that you may make on your order are followed up by a telephone call to verify your error."
Many thanks for your feedback David. Buying onlin can be a bit impersonal at times, so we aim to have a person at the end of a telephone line to help answer any questions. Thank you for continuing to support us.
"I have been using Posh Eyes for a few years now and I think their prices are very competitive for the monthly lenses I use. They always seem to be in stock and I like the fact that they suggest which lenses liquid to take with it and there's a discount (and free travel packs which are essential to me)."
Many thanks for your comments Shirley, and thank you for continuing to support us at Posh Eyes! Kind regards, Julian
Dominic Alston
Verified Buyer
"Good service at a good price."
Many thanks for your feedback Dominic. Kind regards, Julian
"Good value and super fast delivery"
Glad we could be of help Allison, Kind regards, Julian Gooddy, Posh Eyes
Maja Gamgee
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery. I compared prices on the Internet and Posh Eyes offered the best price for my contact lense solution. Thank you."
Thank you for your feedback Maja. Good to know that we remain competitive on price for your Regard K solution. Kind regards, Julian
Jack Grant
Verified Buyer
"Posh Eyes were excellent from placing the order right through to delivery. Would highly recommend and would definitely buy from Posh Eyes again in the future."
Thank you Jack, Glad to hear that you like your new Ray-Ban glasses. Kind regards, Julian Gooddy.
"I can rely on my product being available and in stock when I order. Receipt is usually in 2-3 days with second class post. Prices are competitive and the bonus ravel pack is a real advantage. All of these points persuade me to continue to use Posh Eyes!"
Many thanks for your feedback Lin. Glad you like the free Solocare Aqua Travel Pack.
"Quick and easy and well priced"
Many thanks for your comment Tom. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
Carol Daly
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process straightforward. Definitely the most competitive prices in the UK for Acuvue lenses, if you are able to order in bulk. Will buy from Posh Eyes again!"
Many thanks for your comment Carol. As you have found, we always aim to be competitive on price and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Julian.
"quick delivery"