Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
More Photos & Videos
I have been dealing with Julian at Posh Eyes for many years and always found him very professional and courteous.
Great service, very efficient and good prices! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
I used Posh Eyes twice for Silhouette frames and a pair of Ray Bans. I haven’t found anywhere as good.
Quick and efficient service
Great range of spectials and super service
Ordered Oakley frames that had to come from the US had deliver within 2 weeks at more than half the price, prompt responses from posh eyes when I requested an update to my order so I would say service was excellent
Good service
Great product, came on time overall very good
Great sevice and very freindly professional in every way.
I recently needed my Silhouette frames reglacing and my husband also wanted to change to silhouette glasses with variafocal lenses. When I bought mine 2 years ago from Posh Eyes they were a third less in price from the quote I got from my local high street supplier here in France. This time we went straight to the Posh Eyes website. As before, Posh Eyes comes highly recommend for both customer services and very good competitive prices. We are both very happy with our purchases.
COVID-19 has resulted in significant disruption in international postal services but it was well worth the wait.
This is the second pair of varifocals that I have purchased from Posh Eyes and as with the first I am extremely pleased with them. The service I received from Julian was superb, the process was straightforward, and they arrived when I was told they would - none of which I could say about previous experiences with High St opticians. There is a comprehensive range of frames with competitive prices - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Posh Eyes.
I was looking for Silhuette Style Shades from online shops, where most of the specification info were not quite matching-up or up-to-date with what's provided on the official website. I was so happy that Posh Eyes has it and I have ordered with confidence.
Parcel received very quickly, product as expected.
Excellent service - speedy and courteous
Great service as always, always 10 out of 10
Exceptionally good value and very easy to use. I had a query half way through the order and received a reply very quickly. Certainly going to use Posh Eyes again and would happily recommend them.
Ordered glasses online, exactly the same frames I had already but they needed replacement.
Glasses arrived within expected time frame at a much better price than I would normally pay on the high street.
Many thanks for your comment Walter. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Fine establishment. Shipping to US was a bit slow but exactly what I wanted got here within 2 weeks.
Thank you for your comment Bret. We are finding that delivery to the US is taking around 3 weeks currently (usually it is about a week). Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Buying Oakley sunglasses is a minefield in terms of getting the fit the lens and frame correct.
One conversation with Julian and I was sorted in no time.
Product arrived earlier than expected and wearer is delighted.
Thank you for your very expert guidance and help.
Many thanks for your comment Neil. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
COVID-19 has resulted in significant disruption in international airfreight movements. From made order to receive, it took more than a month. Despite the delay in airfreight and communication with Posh Eyes, Posh Eyes has sold what it has advertised in his website. The frame was received in good condition. It is authentic Prada frame. No worries to buy from Posh Eyes. Posh Eyes has a very good competitive pricing advantages. Highly recommend. Thank you Posh Eyes!
Thank you for your comment Kevin. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 641 reviews