Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Excellent service
I ordered online, and was contacted by Julien to go through the best lenses and tints for my needs. Top service.
I was searching for an online retailer who sold Essilor X Lenses Posh Eyes came up in my search and their USP is that you can have your glasses fitted so that they offer perfect vision. The process was easy I uploaded my prescription and called Julian, he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and organised an appointment at his office's which were geographically perfect for me. He measured my eyes and 10 days later A PERFECT SET of glasses arrive, after having dealt with sub optimal ordered with other on line company's I have found the company that makes shopping on line as easy as buying through high street opticians at half the price. Bravo Julian I will be back, and thank you
Julian was extremely helpful. He provided good advice in a calm, professional and friendly manner and responded to all my questions very patiently! I'm very pleased with my new spectacles and will be returning when I next need a new pair.
Julian is very prompt and efficient nothing is ever too much trouble.
Just fabulous service!
My eyes seem to prefer one lens fluid over others, and inevitably that one is hard to find. Posh Eyes stock it and deliver it quickly and reliably every time. What more do you want?
I am pleased to recommend Posh Eyes who did a good job with a difficult re-glazing of some Oakley sunglasses. They provided a very personal service with attention to detail and excellent customer interaction.
I have used Posh Eyes on many occasions, and yet again nothing was too much trouble. Their work is second to none. Just so happy these guys get it right first time, unlike some major retailers out there. Thank you Julian and team. Will be in touch soon.
Excellent service. Great communication and delivered the new Oakley Prizm prescription lenses much quicker than expected.
Always firstclass service, a great customer service 100%
Request was responded to with speed and efficiency.
Excellent customer service.
Great personal service value for money
excellent customer service answered all my questions will be back for more purchases thanks julian and the team
Easy website to find correct item you are looking for and quick delivery
I was looking for a pair of frames exactly the same as mine, I gave Posh Eyes all the details and they came up trumps. Thank you very much.
Julian was very helpful. He answered my questions and my subsequent order was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thank you, Julian.
Really pleased with my glasses, Great service would definitely use again .
Satisfactory - delivered and item was as described. Thanks