Posh Eyes Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes

About Posh Eyes: Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

How would you rate Posh Eyes?

"I have used Posh Eyes for several years now. Their service has always been excellent, very quick and reliable. 10/10"
Many thanks for your feedback Wanda. Kind regards, Julian.
Danny Woolston
Verified Buyer
"Been ordering for over 5 years now always consistent and pleasant to deal with on the phone when we have had issues like forgetting our eye tests, prices have stayed competitive happy to keep reordering, especially with the website being so simple to use now. Keep up the good work."
Many thanks for your comments Danny. Glad we can continue to be of help. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
"Competitively priced product and very prompt order processing. I ordered one day and received my order the next - can't do better than that!"
Many thanks for your feedback Judith. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Roger Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Julian is extremely professional and kept me well informed when there was a slight delay in sending the glasses to me."
Many thanks for your feedback Roger. Glad we could help with your new Police glasses.
Ann Stewart
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the service provided. The order arrived the next day!"
Many thanks for your comment Ann. We aim to despatch stock orders the same working day as we receive them. Glad we could help. Kind regards, Julian.
Adrian Stock
Verified Buyer
"Phoned about specific pair of frames, all questions answered with no problems encountered. Delivered in timescale that was discussed at a competitive price."
Many thanks for your comments Adrian. Glad we could help supply your new Oakley glasses frame. Kind regards, Julian
Toenjai Ghosh
Verified Buyer
"Great service - my 1st order was as a guest, phoned Julian who mapped the order when registering so didn't need to input all my details again."
Many thanks for your feedback Toenjai. Your account is now created and ready for your next order. Kind regards, Julian
Calvin Beck
Verified Buyer
"Always a pleasure to purchase from Posh Eyes. Price agreed, dispatch conformed, delivery on time. All as it should be but often isn't with online transactions."
Many thanks for your feedback Calvin. Glad we could help with your Silhouette glasses. Kind regards, Julian.
Charmian Beer
Verified Buyer
"So responsive, helpful and speedy - just brilliant!"
Many thanks for your comments Charmian. Kind regards, Julian.
Peter Sandifer
Verified Buyer
"Never let us down on ANY order any i have placed some very late orders for my contact lens, Julian has always saved the day, and thats why i have been a customer of Posh Eyes since the early days and will always remain a customer. 100% Customer Service from then and 100% confidence from me . Peter & Patricia, Bedfordshire,"
Many thanks Patricia. Always glad to help wherever we can. Kind regards, Julian.
"Excellent speedy service!"
Many thanks for your feedback Monica. Glad your contact lenses arrrived in good time. Regards, Julian
"Glasses arrived promptly, in perfect condition. Very happy"
Many thanks for your feedback Kristin. Glad you are happy with your new glasses. Kind regards, Julian
John Collard
Verified Buyer
"Julian at Posh Eyes is very easy to deal with and offers good quality and value. He replies with quotations and then delivers the glasses very quickly. He also deals with any problems very well. Posh Eyes was a very good find."
Many thanks for your comments John. Glad you like your new Enroute Pro Driving glasses. Regards, Julian
"Sorry, but your delivery doesn't arrive yet. I´m waiting for my glasses."
Dear Max

I am sorry that you have not yet received your order.

It appears as though the local Spanish postal service (Correos) tried to delivery your package on 9th March.

Please view the Correos tracking system and enter your tracking number at https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/site/aplicacion-4000003412473-herramientas_y_apps/detalle_app-sidioma=en_GB

Please could you contact your local Correos Delivery office as they are likely to be holding your package for collection by you.

Kind regards, Julian.
Dear Max

We now have confirmation from the Spanish Post Office that you received your order on 13th March. Enjoy your new glasses!
Ruth Churchill Dower
Verified Buyer
"Attention to detail and keeping the customer informed was a priority for them, which was great. Easy to deal with - even at weekends! Many thanks."
Alan Field
Verified Buyer
"easy online experience and timely delivery"
Many thanks for your comments Alan. Good to hear that your Oakley frame arrived in good time.
"Brought my contact lens from Posh Eyes as they offered the best price on the net. I had a query and they responded straight away. My lenses arrived quickly and I'm delighted with the product. I will defiantly use Posh Eyes in the future."
Many thanks for your feedback Toni. Glad your Air Optix Colors contact lenses arrived safe-and-sound.
"Great Business Beautiful glasses I had a problem with my payment method and received friendly help Thank you so much for your patience Janie Grieve"
Many thanks for your feedback Janie. Glad you like your new glasses. Kind regards, Julian
"Just fantastic service always on time complete 5star service"
Many thanks for your comments Eric. Kind regards, Julian
"This was an order for the first pair of glasses I've ever needed and were required for VDU use only. Not realising the price discrepancy between online and high street opticians being double I opted to use Posh Eyes as they offer Ray-Ban lenses as well as frames. A pre-sale enquiry was answered quickly so an order was placed. Everything arrived as promised and I'm very happy with there glasses and currently looking at other frames to order a spare pair."
Many thanks for your comments Martin. I agree that the authentic Ray-Ban lenses add a touch of class. Glad that we could be of help with your glasses. Kind regards, Julian
Posh Eyes is rated 4.83 based on 298 reviews