Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Very happy with my latest order. Speedy service, great communication and excellent value compared to the alternatives. Will be back with my next order soon.
Friendly and expert service with good prices.
All perfect. Good communication. Good Price. Good seller. Nice Silhouette frames. Thanks
I have been ordering my contact lens solutions from Posh Eyes for a few years now. They are always very efficient at sending out orders or contacting me beforehand to advise on stock levels, which is always appreciated.
I've been using Posh Eyes for contact lenses for many years. It's always reliable and competitive.
Great service, online order for spare nose pads arrived very promptly.
I had my glasses reglazed with Posh Eyes online which is not as easy as when you go into the shop. They provided me with different shapes of paper templates for my lenses in actual size. I can say they are exceptionally good at what they do and professional to the core. They are very understanding, helpful, they will even go an extra mile for you. You are sure to be a very happy customer with them.
Julian was extremely helpful, kind and courteous, we were kept up to date with the progress of my order which arrived early
They are extremely professional, patient and understanding. They will go the extra mile for you if needed. They are very good at what they are doing and I'm really happy I found them. Next time, I know where to go for my glasses.
Excellent service and very satisfied with reglazing of my glasses.
Great prices and exceptional personal service! Annoyingly, my optician made an error on my latest prescription this was spotted and resolved by Julian quickly and efficiently. I really can’t recommend Julian (Posh Eyes) enough!!! 5 ⭐️!!!
Always easy to order and a timely delivery.
Good product range, swift delivery, item well packaged and received in perfect condition. An excellent service.
Another pair of glasses, exactly as ordered.
Brillian customer service and excellent products. I wish we had a store like this in Finland!
The service from Posh Eyes is faultless and feels very personal. Customers can feel confident of receiving an accurate order speedily delivered.
Thank you for obtaining something that is not very easy to get.
Excellent Service and communication
Excellent services as always from Posh Eyes - the owner even took the time to phone me to let me know of a short delay and imminent delivery of my order (lenses and solutions). That is really going above and beyond. I have used Posh Eyes for several years and they are extremely reliable and have great customer service. Well done!
Frames were as advertised and arrived in first class order. However, 7 working days for delivery does seem a bit long.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 722 reviews