Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Another pair of glasses, exactly as ordered.
Brillian customer service and excellent products. I wish we had a store like this in Finland!
The service from Posh Eyes is faultless and feels very personal. Customers can feel confident of receiving an accurate order speedily delivered.
Thank you for obtaining something that is not very easy to get.
Excellent Service and communication
Excellent services as always from Posh Eyes - the owner even took the time to phone me to let me know of a short delay and imminent delivery of my order (lenses and solutions). That is really going above and beyond. I have used Posh Eyes for several years and they are extremely reliable and have great customer service. Well done!
Frames were as advertised and arrived in first class order. However, 7 working days for delivery does seem a bit long.
Quick delivery and best price that I can find for contact lens solution. Would recommend.
Would recommend, Quick postage, good prices
I was looking for a particular designer frame and Posh Eyes had them at the lowest price I could find. I sent a question by email and received a very fast response. Once I had ordered my glasses I was kept updated with progress. There was a delay (due to Brexit) but no money was taken until my glasses were dispatched. The final product is excellent as they use high quality lenses.
Just exactly what I need
excelent quick service
Absolutely fabulous service from Julian , highly recommended 👍✅⭐️
Always easy to use and quick to action orders .
Fantastic service, easy process, glasses fit perfectly.
Many thanks for your comment Charlotte. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Good services and reactivity, I got my delivery as specified and in timely manner
I recommend booking online with posh eyes, sure and secure
Thank you for adding your comments Mehdi. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Very easy website to navigate and order from, wide range of products very competitively priced and speedy dispatch of order. I have been ordering products from Posh Eyes for a number of years - the service, and personal advise by phone, when need is second to none. Can not fault this company and would definitely recommend.
Many thanks for your comments Sue. Glad we can be of help. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Absolutely perfect pair of authentic Silhouette new glasses. Additionally a great repair of an older pair. As always impressive advice from Julian. Thank you once more.
Excellent service, lovely people and fast postage. Prices compare very well. Highly recommended!!
Many thanks for adding your comments to the review site Anthony. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Amazing glasses - perfect in style and finishing.
Service perfect, too. Delivery absolutely ok. Highly recommended :)
Many thanks for your comments Guenter. Glad to hear that your Ray-Ban Prescription glasses arrived safe-and-sound in Austria. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 709 reviews