Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Very easy website to navigate and order from, wide range of products very competitively priced and speedy dispatch of order. I have been ordering products from Posh Eyes for a number of years - the service, and personal advise by phone, when need is second to none. Can not fault this company and would definitely recommend.
Absolutely perfect pair of authentic Silhouette new glasses. Additionally a great repair of an older pair. As always impressive advice from Julian. Thank you once more.
Excellent service, lovely people and fast postage. Prices compare very well. Highly recommended!!
Amazing glasses - perfect in style and finishing.
Service perfect, too. Delivery absolutely ok. Highly recommended :)
Very helpful beforehand to offer information about glasses. Offering important information. Also advised of possible delays. Great communication and quickly delivery. Extremely satisfied with order and would definitely recommend to anyone. Will be using again in the future.
Extremely helpful company and first class service and goods.
Easy to deal with
Great Racing Jackets!
Many thanks for your comment Michael. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Excellent service great communication and quick repair and return.
Glad we could be of help with your Silhouette glasses repair Russell. Many thanks for your comment. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Julian is so helpful and it is so easy to buy from here with your prescription. He even remembered my last purchase. highly recommend šŸ‘ŠšŸ½
Many thanks for your comment Sam. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Half the price of Boots Opticians , why go anywhere else.
Glad we could be of help David, Many thanks for your comments. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Everything was as hoped - the glasses are simply perfect. The frame was a bit delayed from the factory (not Posh eyes fault), Julian did everything he could to keep you updated. A service that was much better than expected, so I will definately buy glasses from Posh eyes again.
Many thanks for your comment Lennart. Your second pair of Oakley prescription glasses should be with you shortly. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
They always seem to be able to supply what I'm after, even when it's out of production, Oakley Racing Jacket, or never entered production, low light lenses for the Racing Jacket frames.
Thank you for your comment Nicholas. We really enjoy helping with something a little out of the ordinary. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes
This was the first time I had used an online service to purchase glasses and I have to say that it worked very well. Julian was extremely helpful and the whole process took under a week. I now have new Zeiss lenses in my Silhouette glasses and they are perfect.
Thank you for your comment Freda. Glad that we could be of help with your new Zeiss varifocal lenses. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
I bought a pair of designer glasses for my partner with varifocal lenses. We had taken our own measurements, but on the advice of the optician travelled to Oxford to get measured properly. I’m glad we did as my measurements turned out to be wrong and we were also given advice about a better lense selection. When we received the glasses, they were perfect and my partner loves them. I will definitely order from Posh Eyes again and have already recommended them to friends and family. A great service. Thanks
Thank your for your comment Emanuel. Delighted that I could be of help. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Fast, efficient, friendly service. Thank you.
Good value and fast delivery.
Many thanks for your feedback Philip. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Good service. Helpful and knowledgable. Quick to respond. Excellent product
Thank you for your feedback Ian. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
My husband recommended Posh Eyes to me as I was going to order spectacles online. I then discovered that Julian lived quite close to a friend so I visited in person. I'm glad I did as it was good to choose a frame in person and discuss lenses.
As Julian works from home there no pressure and I could take my time so it was a very relaxed and enjoyavble experience!
Many thanks for your feedback Alma. We try to combine the convenience of an online store with the personal service of a bricks and mortar shop. Glad that you enjoyed the experience. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Found a pair of Oakley frames that I wanted at Posh Eyes after looking all over the internet. Excellent service, fast delivery. Thanks Julian.

Nigel Langford
Many thanks for your comment Nigel. Glad we could help with your Oakley Spoke 0.5 glasses frame. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Great service.i needed Oakley flak draft frames without the lenes as I had broken my old frame's.i order on there web site and phoned them to check and confirm the availability which they did and the frame's arrived !!!
Thank you for your comment Simon. Glad to be able to help you with your IOakley Flak Draft frame. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 693 reviews