Posh Eyes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Posh Eyes
Read Posh Eyes Reviews

About Posh Eyes:

Posh Eyes is a leading UK supplier of discount designer prescription glasses and branded contact lenses, with up to 70% off High Street prices.

Westbury House52 French Laurence WayChalgrove

Dominic Mooresmith
Posh Eyes 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Philip Rust
Posh Eyes 2 star review on 28th May 2019
Good quality. But return/adjustment policies misleading.
Thank you for your comment Ernest. It is rather unusual to receive a review 18 months after supplying an order.

All prescription glasses are made-to-order, and hence there is no automatic right to exchange, replace or provide refunds once they have been made. We make this clear in our Terms & Conditions and in the returns page on our website.

Please note that your frame is covered under a 3 year manufacturing warranty.

We are happy to provide adjustments to frames free-of-charge at our office in Oxford.

Once again, many thanks for your comment. Kind regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Sorry, but your delivery doesn't arrive yet.
I´m waiting for my glasses.
Dear Max

I am sorry that you have not yet received your order.

It appears as though the local Spanish postal service (Correos) tried to delivery your package on 9th March.

Please view the Correos tracking system and enter your tracking number at https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/site/aplicacion-4000003412473-herramientas_y_apps/detalle_app-sidioma=en_GB

Please could you contact your local Correos Delivery office as they are likely to be holding your package for collection by you.

Kind regards, Julian.
Dear Max

We now have confirmation from the Spanish Post Office that you received your order on 13th March. Enjoy your new glasses!
It took a long time for the order to arrive. I would have gone elsewhere if I had realised how long it would take.
Dear Sue, many thanks for your comments. I am sorry that your Police sunglasses took a little longer to arrive than normal. As you know from my email sent to you at the time, the extra 3 working days was due to a delay in Police despatching your frame from their warehouse, I have discussed this with Police and they are looking into how they can improve their speed of delivery to us in the future. Once again, many thanks for your feedback. Regards, Julian, Posh Eyes.
Very pleased with purchase but a little disappointed I didn't get a case for my Oakley sunglasses.
Hi Suzanne, Many thanks for posting your comment. I am happy to hear that your Oakley Guage 8 sunglasses arrived safe-and-sound.

At Posh Eyes we always provide the glasses and sunglasses cases as supplied by the brand manufacturers. Unfortunately for certain models, manufacturers do not always supply cases. This is the case (forgive the pun) for the Oakley Guage 8.

I will raise this issue with Oakley to see what can be done. I will also look at including our own cases in the future where these are not supplied by the manufacturers.

Again, many thanks for your feedback. Kind regards, Julian Gooddy
I cant make a comment as I am yet to receive my order which sems to be taking longer than expected
Dear Edward, I am sorry that you have yet to receive your glasses frame which was despatched on 7th June. Please could you check with your local Royal Mail delivery office as it is possible that it is being held there awaiting your collection. Please get back to me if your order has not arrived within the next 2-3 working days.
Delivery came in expected time specified. Quality of glasses not A* as I would expect for Ray bans.
Many thanks for your feedback Max. Please feel free to contact me (01865400384 or jgooddy@posheyes.co.uk) regarding your Ray-Ban glasses. I am happy to address any specific product quality issues you are experiencing and feed this back to Ray-Ban for resolution. Kind regards, Julian Gooddy, Posh Eyes.
When I placed my order my item was indicating in stock prompting me to release my payment details. Following payment I received confirmation my order would ship 2-3 days. Unfortunately following contact as I did not receive my order I was advised they had to wait for stock to replenish from elsewhere.

The glasses, although attractive, do not feel like £60 quality. They sound and feel cheap and the construction is such that they catch themselves on my hair!

Next time I will try on in a shop when I purchase glasses.
Dear Janice, Many thanks for your comment. I am sorry that you are not entirely happy with your new sunglasses. We commit to despatching glasses and sunglasses frames within 7 working days of order, and include this in every order confirmation email. Although we were well within this timescale for your order, and payment only taken at the time your sunglasses were despatched, you are clearly not happy with the service you have received from Posh Eyes. Please feel free to return your sunglasses to us in original packaging and condition so that we receive them by 12th February for a full refund.
Posh Eyes is rated 4.84 based on 658 reviews