Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
Fantastic party in our garden on a rainy day! - my daughter (9) and her friends loved it- thank you.
Great party. Worth offering extra person for larger groups as it can actually be challenging fit one person to manage 8. Ours were small and managed really well by the staff member. Really accomadating customer service responsive and adaptive. Hate it when companies are stuck in their ways and staff dong want to really help. These guys were fantastic and take on feedback.
We hired Pop Up Arcade for my sons 10th birthday. All the kids had a great time. Plenty of games to choose from and the racing chairs and game was a great add on. Very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend :-)
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 1st July 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 1st July 2021
The communication from the start was fantastic and even on the day, texts kept us up to date. James was a fantastic host and his set up made sure every guest that entered our garden had eyes like saucers at the tech on offer. Parents included. It rained, the kids never noticed. My son is now a legend at school and had an amazing party. We would highly recommend and if you can add the extra gaming time and racing set up then do it ! First class
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 27th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 27th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 27th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 27th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 27th June 2021
A very successful 9th birthday party for our son. We ended up setting up inside because we were lucky to have the space and it was very wet. Easy to book. Sam, our host was highly experienced, came nice and early and he had the boys so well under control we were twiddling our thumbs, which is a first for a boys party! Recommend.
Excellent service provided by Pop Up Arcade. Our host was on time and very friendly. My daughter (aged 13) and her friends had an amazing time in the games arcade. I highly recommend Pop Up Arcade.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Absolutely wonderful, would recommend to anyone. Our host was so helpful and went above and beyond. Thank you so much for making my son's birthday so special.
Excellent party from pop up arcade, I would highly recommend them. Excellent communication, professional service and a super host for the party.
Thanks again guys! 10/10 service... host kept us update when she was going to arrive! Set up was fast ad straight forward! 2nd time we had these guys set up a party for my 9 year old and it’s talk of the school how much the kids enjoyed it! Can’t wait to rebook for my daughters party next year 👍🏼Thanks so much!
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 24th June 2021
My 9 year old and her friends had a great time playing different games on different devices including VR. Set up was easy and no hassle by the Host how was good so thank you Pop Up Arcade!
My son had his 11th birthday with Pop Up Arcade. He and his friends had great fun. We had the tent set up in the garden with great games. Definitely cool party 🎮🤩 Thank you very much Pop Up Arcade for the great party and for the prompt and easy communication and organisation.
We had a surprise Gaming party for my son and I think we earned a lot of brownie points and he with his friends too... all thanks to PopUp Arcade! We had Antony join us for the party, he set everything up and helped the boys out with the games. He was really great Company, helpful and very patient and tolerant! Everything went very smoothly and was most definitely the easiest and most successful party we have ever hosted! Thanks very much Pop Up Arcade!
My 7 year old had the best birthday - thank you so much! Every part from the booking process, communication, set-up to the party itself was simple and faultless. Would highly recommend and will no doubt be using you in the future!!
From the moment I booked this for my Sons 9th birthday to them packing up and saying goodbye, I have nothing but kind words to say, the service has been first class, and Chris who was on site the entire time, was good with the kids, helping to ensure every request was met, thanks for being part of James’ 9th birthday. Regards Steve and Dee
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 24th June 2021 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Amazing party with a fantastic host, my son and his friends had an amazing party, definitely recommend and will definitely booking again in the future.
Set up was really straight forward and you did a fantastic job in making sure all the kids were happy and had a turn. Everyone really enjoyed themselves, thank you
Awesome setup, the provider Ben who came to setup up was friendly and engaging with the kids and very helpful and knowledgeable, would highly recommend! 👍
Our party has just finished. Two and a half hours of gaming fun for a group of 13 year olds. Ben arrived promptly and was great at managing them all making things fun (including winning a game with the controller behind his back much to their frustration) ... very funny. We would highly recommend and will definitely book again. Thank you Ben for helping to make the birthday special.
Fantastic service! Used for my son's 10th birthday today, absolutely brilliant!
We used Pop Up Arcade for my son's 8th birthday. Such an easy booking process and helpful staff on hand to answer phone calls and emails quickly. James came to us on the day and he was great. Really lovely with the children, whilst sticking to the COVID restrictions and making sure all of the party guests had a great time. A fantastic day and lots of fun had by all! Thank you.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 16th June 2021