Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Vanessa
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Vanessa
Absolutely brilliant service, kids loved it.
Excellent party for my son aged 8. They all loved the tent and totally chilled out gaming for two hours. Very cheerful party host and very good communication at every stage. We definitely would recommend Pop Up Arcade and shall be booking again.
Absolutely professional from start to finish.
If you’re considering bookIng this - just do it!
The team are in regular contact, set up an hour before and are great with the kids. Sam knew how all the technology worked and helped with the games. He was super knowledgeable and checked that the kids were allowed to play certain games before letting them.
The set up doesn’t need as much room as we thought and allowed excellent social distancing. Although our guests were almost all a bubble already.
Perfect for the current climate and for our gaming obsessed children.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 12th September 2020 Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Great set up and party concept. My 9 year old loved his party as did all his friends.
A great party! The kids were totally immersed in the games and the party host, James, enthusiastically made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. I would definitely recommend this party to others. Thank you.
What an amazing party! Kids loved it and Ryan was super accommodating and helpful.
Definitely to be recommended. Covid friendly party for 6 boys under a gazebo with helpful knowledgeable Steven doing everything for us. An effortless party!
I had a party for 8 boys ranging from 7-12 and it went down really well. Dan was very quick to setup and let the boys get on with the gaming. They loved it and Dan was charming. Efficient and a good price. 5 Stars!
A great party for my son and his friends would book again .
Big thank you 😊
Kids loved their afternoon of gaming and the set up worked really well in the garden.
Dream party for my little man on his 8th birthday. Everything was great, communication in the run up, set up on the day and hosting. Ryan was amazing, dealing with 10 8 year olds and their demands in a relaxed and fun way. Highly recommend!
We had the best time,Dan was amazing with the kids, he knew their language and had the patience of a saint. My son Dorian said it was the best birthday ever. It took all the work away from me which made the day a relaxed and joyful affair. Thank you so much and good luck for continued success in the future.
Ever had a party of 8 x kids in your garden with NO NOISE?!!! We've booked Pop Up Arcade 2 years in a row (this year being Covid-safe). Absolutely spot on, fantastic, easy service, brilliant hosts both times. 💯 recommend!
Great party for my 9 year old's birthday on Saturday. Party felt really safe with Covid19 guidelines being followed.

Sam was brilliant with the kids, really patient, kind and good fun. Will definitely book again in future. Thank you!
Great covid safe party thank you so much!
My son had an amazing 7th Birthday party thanks to Pop Up Arcade. Our host, Dan, was great with the kids. I would definitely book again!
We had a party yesterday! Boys loved it!!! Great value for money, service was fab! Rob was great with the kids. Highly recommend
Professional team; patient and kind with the kids.
All the kids had fun ... and adults too!!!
They Followed COVID-19 government guidelines.
I will happily book again.
Such a great party that my sons friends are still talking about! Set up was great and kids had a blast, easiest party I’ve ever hosted. Would book again.
My son and his friends had a fantastic birthday party . The guy came nice and early and setup all the equipment and the boys had a great time playing their favourite games . No problems at all very happy !
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,675 reviews