Pop Up Arcade Reviews

Read Pop Up Arcade Reviews

info@popuparcade.co.uk

The Old Sun, Crete Hall Road, Gravesend

Tell us how Pop Up Arcade made you happy
I booked Pop Up Arcade for my sons 7th Birthday. He had the best party I can not thank you all enough. The host was brilliant, he helped all the children and was really friendly. Excellent service from beginning to end. You guys definitely made my sons birthday. He has already said he wants you guys next year for his birthday.
Fantastic! Quick & easy set up. Kids had great fun playing with each other on the different games. My son described it as “His best party EVER!” Becca was great with the kids, COVID safe too.
Pop Up Arcade 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Ezra love every minute of the gaming experience he got from Pop Up Arcade. The way the coordinator treat him and children in his bubbles were exceptional , their kindness and professionalism. Staff's have good effective communication, good time management and very organised which enables us them to run every thing smoothly. We will definitely use Pop Up Arcade and most of family friends have received your contact now. Let hope for better next year and alot more bookings will follow
Second time we have hired Pop Up Arcade. Once was pre-Covid inside and now the covid-safe version in a tent. Both times we have been very impressed. Arriving comfortable early to set up things. All the equipment they bring. The measures they are taking now to be Covid safe. Etc. All is great. BUT the best "thing" is the staff. We had a different staff member for each party and both of them have been absolutely top nodge. They don't only know their stuff, they fully engage with the kids, making sure they all have a great time and get to play the games they want. One guy controlling and entertaining 12 wild kids (pre-Covid) for 2 hours straight. I had to leave just to save my hearing.
Pop-up Arcade were fantastic - we were looking for a Covid safe activity for late autumn and this worked brilliantly. They were flexible with moving the day forward at short notice when second lockdown news hit. The guys set up the tent and equipment quickly, had good interaction with the children, responding to them individually and as a group. The extra time was welcomed and virtual reality extras were a great hit!
Excellent customer service, great communication with text messages leading up to the party. The host was great with the children and all the children had time on the games without waiting.
Pop Up Arcade were brilliant about rescheduling my son's party to squeeze it in the evening before the second lockdown and my son and his friends absolutely loved the party! Hannah was fantastic with them - she knew exactly how to handle this rowdy bunch of 9 year old boys, whilst still being really fun and engaging with them on their level. We feel really grateful to Pop Up Arcade for giving the kids such an uplifting and bonding experience at this difficult time and would highly recommend them without hesitation.
The kids had a great party. Pop Up Arcade did a fantastic job re-organising the party at short notice (due to the second lockdown) and were even able to create an entirely new service with less than 24h notice to enable one of the birthday boys to join the party remotely (due to sickness bug)!
I couldnt of asked for anything better for my sons birthday especially during lockdown. So proffessional and fun even adults can join in. Would 100% recommend
My son thoroughly enjoyed this party. The communication to arrange it was great and we were kept informed of everything. The host wore PPE and kept all the children engaged in the games.
Ryan was fantastic; willing to interact with the players, wholly professional in setting up and observing Covid protocols. I will be recommending Pop Up Arcade to my colleagues here at Harrow, and will definitely be using you guys again!
Excellent communiction, fantastic service. Quick, efficient, very engaging. Becca was lovely. Kids had a lot of fun!
Just awesome!!! My 8 Yr old and his 7 friends had a ball! Ryan was brilliant, calm but fun! Not many of the kids had played anything before but he got them entertained in no time and they were screeching with delight. Thank you thank you Pop up Arcade for always being so professional from my first phonecall, to moving the party to midweek the night before lockdown! I will highly recommend you to everyone. Archie said he'd like to do his party again and again!! 👍😄
Loved loved everything! Kids enjoyed every second! Will definitely book again and recommending to everyone! Loved our host Becca she was sooo warm and amazing energy!
The booking was easy and simple, our host Becca was AMAZING! Even with the lockdown our COVID party was soooo good. Host was so friendly and came with such good energy!!!! My daughter had one of the best games party ever! The children loved everything with the pop up arcade especially the virtual reality headset! Thank you so much Becca for all your patience with us!!! Will definitely be booking again!
I found the booking very simple, and even when I made an error in the booking they were very responsive and helpful in resolving it. On the day, the host arrived on time and she was very helpful and supportive and careful to ensure that we observed the COVID-19 safety guideline. In addition, she was nice to the young ones as when only one person wanted to play a game, she was able to play with him (safely with her own controls) and that was so helpful. I will use them again and will definitely recommend them.
Excellent party for my child’s 8th birthday! Dan the host kept the kids entertained and booking , payment was all easy
Absolutely fantastic communication and service. Children had an absolutely wonderful time and it was a stress-free party experience.
Hired the Pop Up Arcade for my sons 12th birthday party and overall the kids had a great time. The communication and the host were both great. I felt the price was a little high but the customer service did not disappoint. I would recommend.
Pop Up Arcade was fantastic! They looked after everything, supervised the kids beautifully. The kids had so much fun & the party organiser was able to give support and encouragement to those who were shyer or less familiar to games. My 8 year old had a brilliant birthday party with his mates. Thank you for running during this challenging time so the kids can have something special .
Pop Up Arcade is rated 4.93 based on 1,759 reviews