Plumbing Supplies Direct Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Plumbing Supplies Direct
"Purchase made on the website, proved to be quick and easy. Follow up paperwork and confirmation of transaction despatched immediately after completion. Was not impressed by the apparent insistence that the order could not be completed or despatched unless agreement to subscription of "News Letter. John Wilson"
"First using it, will definitely use it again."
"Bought a mirror on line was delivered on time in perfect condition (was worried being a mirror!!) fantastic value would definitely use again"
"My package arrived open and the contents had been interfered with. I do not know whether this is the fault of the supplier or the carrier. I have requested securely packed replacement but this has not yet arrived"
Hi Lynne,

I am very sorry that this happened during your delivery.

I have replied to your message on Thursday the 7th and have yet to have a reply to speak to you about this problem

If you wouldn't mind getting back to me that would be great.

Look forward to your reply.

Many Thanks
"Easy to place order. Found everything I needed at a lower price than anywhere else. Delivered the next day so got it when they said. Had a problem with the wrong item placed in package which was sorted straight away with no fuss and no cost to myself. Excellent."
"All parts ordered were of good quality at a very agreeable price, the order was delivered within 2 working days of placement at an acceptable cost. I would recommend PSD to all my friends & family"
"Not very professional. I will not order in future. Thank you."
"Very quick delivery and very competitive prices"
"Fast, efficient and zero hassle. Delievered to Australia. 5 stars."
"Good price,Quick delivery."
"The queries we had prior to ordering were dealt with in a very friendly and efficient manner and were very helpful"
"Plumbing supplies were great , not impressed with habsgrohe natural which only has narrow inlet meaning it takes a long time to fill the bath - like nearly 15 minutes"
"My order was fulfilled quickly and the items are now installed and working well- thanks"
"Great price lovely tools would defo recommend 👨‍⚖👍"
"Arrived very promptly.Good looking well performing shower"
"1 bag of additional items on second page not included in delivery. 1 item smaller quantity than paid for Awaiting reply from emails"
Hi Keith,

Thank you for getting in touch I have replied to your email yesterday If you wouldn't mind getting back to me to confirm your missing items so I can get them sent out.

Many Thanks

Ryan Clarke
"Very good service. Goods arrived on time. Would use Plumbing Supplies Direct all the time now."
"Item received was not a 1.5 bowl sink as ordered. PSD were most apologetic and very quick to send a swap out replacement."
"The item was well priced and came quickly. My only criticism is the listing clearly stated that genuine Rothenberger gas would be supplied but I received a generic no-name gas. With this aspect I was disappointed."
"Received my order very quick but was missing the Black Friday promotional item. The missing item was dispatched the very day I contacted Plumbing Supplies Direct with no questions."
Plumbing Supplies Direct is rated 4.76 based on 214 reviews