Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
Read Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews
Very quick delivery, delivered within 24 hours of ordering. Items a Xmas gift so unable to comment on product, but looks lovely in the box
Andrew is truly an asset to your team. Thanks for the correspondence when ordering from play like mum. Excellent products cannot fault them at all. Super quick delivery also
Excellent service. My order was dealt with immediately and delivery super quick. This is a gift for Christmas ordered early, but I have taken a sneaky peek and this looks like a great product and well made, I’m sure my grand daughter will love it.
Brought this for my daughters birthday . Can’t wait to see her lovely face when she opens her present . Which I know she’s gonna love the double pram .
Very happy
I have bought this for my granddaughter for Xmas so not seen it up yet
customer service was great - delivery company was pants
Super speedy delivery at a very competitive price.
Arrived swiftly, package was in food condition, would recommend
Delivery was quick and was kept up to date regarding delivery to selected store.
Very good service all round in order delivery. Have not open as it for her birthday after xmas
Just right for our 5 year old grand daughter for Xmas. She is so into her babies (we aren’t allowed to call them dolls) she will love this double buggy which seems to be just the right size for her. Very quick delivery
Absolutely beautiful pram daughter loves it.
Web site easy to order and pay on. Excellent quick delivery highly recommend
Exceptionally fast delivery. Pram looks great and exactly as described, but haven’t assembled it yet.
Arrived early the next day, can’t fault that can’t you ♥️
Really nice web site with good quality products. And excellent staff, really helpful.
Fab item very responsive reply very happy
Goods arrived quickly as advertised, service was excellent, would definitely use them again
I ordered the connect 5-1 pram for my grandaughter for Christmas. Pram & accessories look gorgeous and super cute. Arrived very promptly but when I checked there were no instructions in the pram box. I emailed the company and they sent them to me right away so very happy with their service.
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 4,019 reviews