Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
customer service
"Very disappointed as hood always comes off and now the basket has broken. Will certainly not recommend these dolls prams."
"Purely finding this company online and following excellent reviews we chose this website to order a children's pram as a Christmas present and couldn't be happier with the service. Brilliant quick delivery and when had a small prob with the wheels I messaged briefly on Facebook as an enquiry and the issue was rectified and new wheels sent in the post to us without having to provide proof of purchase and order numbers etc. They found my details and helped me from one initial Facebook enquiry. It was way above and beyond my expectations. And way above the quality of service I've received from any company in the past. In my opinion is the most important factor in choosing a company to buy from is how much they value your custom and this company will look after you and value your custom way after the initial purchase. Amazing service and will be using them in the future without hesitation. Thank you"
"I’m not very happy with the pram it has press studs which don’t know what purpose they are for !!!!!! If you could explain what the purpose are we would be very grateful ."
The Press Studs on your Carrycot allow the Pram Carrycot to be converted into a Pushchair seat. There are 2 at the side and 1 at the top. The details are covered in the instruction booklet. If you are still unsure, can you call in the office on 01772 395207 and we will be happy to help
"Arrived very quickly, well packed and good price, all excellent"
"Amy was particularly helpful as I had to get the silver cross pram to Paris for my god daughter. She was overjoyed. She is tall at five so the play like mum was perfect. Many thanks Amy😀"
"I bought this for Christmas. The pram and accessories were delivered fast and I’m great condition. The lady I spoke to was so lovely and so helpful. Thank you so much."
"Not opened it yet as it's a gift for my daughter but it came very quickly thank you"
"Missing the interactive doll"
"I had a problem with a missed delivery which would have meant travelling an hour each way to pick up the gift for my granddaughter and the lovely customer service representative kindly had the item redeliverd. Thank you for that, it means alot and will ensure that I stay a customer."
"Very pleased with quality and service"
"IT was fantastic service thank you very much"
"Just as described and a very quick service"
"Great service, fast delivery"
"Very happy with the pioneer 5 in 1 pram, it’s beautiful and made well. My 5 year old was extremely happy. Always arrives very quick . Overall very please."
"Excellent hassle free service and fast delivery"
"Great service, very helpful customer service and gorgeous quality product One happy mummy"
"Brilliant communications and first class service."
"Excellent service delivery early. Thank you."
"Gorgeous push chair and even got a text to say there was a picture on the box so keep it out the way of my little girl. Quick delivery and well packaged. Can’t fault the service would defiantly recommend"
"Haven't it out yet as it's for my daughter's Christmas but easy to buy online and Fast delivery."
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,776 reviews