Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Sammie Winchurch
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Chris Colborne
Ordered pram and accessory pack, quick and easy checkout. Free next day delivery. Great service.
Service was great and product was excellent
Perfect product- thanks
Excellent quality product an reliable delivery. All positive
Easy to order and quick delivery.Excellent service
Excellent service thanks
Both granddaughters loved the 4 in 1 High chairs that they received for Christmas
Delivery was super quick ,however for the price I think the product could of been abit better .ie swivel wheels on the front of the pushchair and I think the shades the hooded shades are abit flimsy.
My daughter loves it thought ,just my personal opinions .๐Ÿ˜Š
Delivery was really quick thank you
Alba absolutely loves her new buggy thankyou it’s great. really happy with the quality and next day delivery. my
only criticism was the handlebars slightly marked in the box, however doesn’t affect use.
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Beautiful pram my daughter loves this
Delivery was quick as stated, compact packaging, loved that it didn’t need setting up! Great quality and absolutely loved by my little one, thank you
Excellent service, fast delivery and excellent quality, bought a pram for my granddaughter for Christmas and it was really good pram, so I have bought another one for my other granddaughter for her birthday later in the year, would definitely recommend this company
Brilliant service very helpful ๐Ÿ‘
Can't believe how quickly I received my order My daughter loves her new pram as do I ๐Ÿ˜Š
I originally tried to order this when it was out of stock. I emailed Play Like Mum and had a fast response to when the next delivery will be. I was assured when I ordered I’d get it on time for Christmas.
The day the stock came in I received an email ordered and arrived in time for Christmas. The pushchair itself is beautiful my daughter who is 6 absolutely loves it.
She is tall and the pushchair is perfect for her.
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Fast delivery and lovely dolls pushchair
Fab 2nd purchase and really happy customer service was great too x
I brought the daisy chain double pram with the accessory pack for Xmas for my daughter and she absolutely loves it, great quality just a perfect present!
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 31st December 2020
This is my second purchase now.... 1st class products and 1st class customer service. I would 100% recommend them.
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 3,843 reviews