Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
Read Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews
Very good service
Very pleased with service and pram however no mattress in pram so had to buy accessory pack in order to get one. Surely it's a necessity not an accessory!!
Purchased the 4in1 silver cross carseat/highchair to go with my daughters pioneer pram she was given for Christmas. Both gorgeous items and worth every single penny. My 5 year old is super pleased. Love that there are so many mix and match options, she plays for hours . Arrived next day. Faultless customer service. A highly recommended company.
Very fast delivery and great quality my wee girl is so happy.
2nd time ordering from here fast and reliable service.
Great website, easy to navigate. I ordered a silver cross pram for my daughter. Really great product my daughter loves it.
I had a query regarding the delivery so I emailed Play Like Mum and got a very quick response back. Very impressed. Great customer service.
I have ordered goods from Play Like Mum Ltd quite a few times and have always found the customer care is outstanding! Products delivered on time or sooner than expected, couldn't recommend them more to anyone wanting children's toys! Brilliant service.
Excellent service arrived as advised. Bought as a present to go with granddaughter's pioneer pram. So nice to be able to get accessories that match exactly.
Very quick delivery even in weird times. Next day and post free so brilliant! Beautiful item too. Very impressed
Just great service and quality items play like mum were awesome our granddaughter is sooooo happy
Customer service was excellent, I had an issue ordering from the website but it was soon sorted and response was very fast. Items are superb quality, very sturdy and my little girl loves them!
super efficient and very helpful staff
My daughter loves this
Exceptional service, next day delivery and even a little note on the order to say it would come in a box with picture of pram on it so make sure little ones stay away when its delivered if it was to be a suprise! Very well thought!! Highly delighted with everything.
Brilliantly quick and easy service. Thank you.
Quick delivery
A speedy delivery, item not out of the box yet!
My granddaughtetr loves it thankyou😉
Very good service ordered before 4pm came the next day , perfect size
For my 5 year old as she is tall
So impressed with how quickly my order arrived. Product was perfect for daughter and exactly as described.
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 3,195 reviews