Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
Claire Hickey
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery, i would recommend this company to any one. Thank you !"
Andrea Ganley
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the beautiful Silver Cross Pioneer Pram in Eton Grey with the luxury tote. Arrived next working day and my daughter was delighted to receive it for her 4th Birthday. The pram is excellent quality and value for money, I looked at a lot of different makes. My daughter is 104cm tall and this is the perfect height and plenty of growing room with the adjustable handle. I rang play like mum making a few enquiries and their customer service was excellent, I would not hesitate to recommend them."
Lorraine Abrahart
Verified Buyer
"Very quick efficient service, pram was lovely, my grandaughter loved it"
Sarah Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful service. Great products at great prices. One very happy little girl."
Paul Bevan
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent and the product is lovely. Really easy to assemble."
Stacey Shipley
Verified Buyer
"Ordered pop stroller friday delivered saturday morning!! My lil girl loves it 😊"
Lynne Winterton
Verified Buyer
"First class service... the product is quality and build perfect..our granddaughter loved it and put her dolly’s straight in the pushchair and took them for a walk.. We will recommend “Play like Mum”as a wonderful product."
Nicola Lilley
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, packaged very well products are amazing my LO loves it fantastic quality."
"Lovely pushchair, perfect for my 4 year old. She was very happy on her birthday when she got her pushchair"
Hannah Mcclean
Verified Buyer
"My mum got the pram for my nieces birthday and I bought the accessories to go with it well worth the money and carnt believe it was here in 2 days of order she loves it"
Rebecca Hall
Verified Buyer
"I was kept informed of my delivery - it came to my daughters the next day and was packaged well. The child's Silver Cross pushchair was very good quality and Teddy my nearly 2 year old grandson loves it"
Jamie Lee Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and kept updated with delivery. Superb buggy well made"
Helen Brown
Verified Buyer
"The product I wanted was out of stock so I signed up for the product back in stock alert. I saw the message and ordered my products, within 24 hours the product was in my house and my daughter was playing with it. Excellent"
"Very quick delivery, great product, easy ordering."
"Order arrived when it was supposed to and the product is very good quality."
Karen Hill
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, arrived in perfect condition, well packaged and without any delay. If I had one fault it is that the product comes with a photograph on the outside of the box. Given that prams etc tend to be bought as a present, it would be better if the outside packaging did not give it away! But very happy with the service provided and will definitely use again!"
"The Pram was delivered the next day, so easy to put together. My 4 year old granddaughter loved it."
Kiera Allen
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service will have one happy princess on her birthday"
Eleanor Kingsbury
Verified Buyer
"Very good couldnt reccommd enough, my wee girls pram got a wookey wheel an they sent a brand new one!! 1st class will definitley be be ordering again!!"
"Very happy"