Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
"very pleased with my purchase"
"Fast efficient, great products."
"Great pram, excellent service *****"
"Very fast and efficient service. No problems at all."
"Excellent service"
"kept up to-date with delivery details. Prompt delivery."
"Good service"
"Fast, efficient, helpful with my purchase and beyond as I had a part replaced quickly no charge and no questions asked couldn’t fault them!"
"Perfect! Thank you."
"Excellent customer service delivered on time as promised. I the pram has not been used yet as Christmas present. Has been opened looks like a lovely pram"
"Brilliant customer service! My daughters pram arrived three days before her birthday with a mark on the fabric, I rang up and explained and I had a new pram the next day! My daughter is so happy with her new pop twin max :)"
"Website was informative about the products, easy to use and items were delivered quickly and packaged securely"
"Ordered late Sunday and was with me by Tuesday"
"The service was brilliant, unfortunately I couldn’t be home next day for delivery, but picked it up at a local pickup store"
"Brilliant service and really pleased with the pram it’s lovely"
"Love the next day delivery thankyou"
"Delivery was quick and packaged well. No problems. Will definitely use again"
"Delivery was very quick"
"Excellent, speedy service! Fabulous items (Silver Cross 5 in 1 pram and Silver Cross Susie Interactive Doll)"
"Very pleased with the product services and my granddaughter will not leave it alone a very happy girl"
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,267 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!