Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
customer service
"Excellent customer service, very quick response to an email I sent asking a question. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and I will definitely be back to purchase again."
Posted 27 minutes ago
"Ordering and delivery were excellent, and letting us know the box could give the game away was very thoughtful. can't comment on product as hidden now till birthday next month... Thank you"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and very pleased with the dolls pushchair - as is my granddaughter!"
"Bought my daughter this pram for her 5th Birthday. Was the perfect size and she loves it. Had so many compliments in it too."
"I bought the dolls pushchair as a gift for my 2 year old granddaughter. It arrived on time and in good condition. I don't know what she thinks of it as yet, she has to wait until her birthday."
"Brilliant quality product"
"Excellent service brilliant product"
"Lovely pram and good quality"
"Easy online ordering process. Item was delivered quickly and exactly as described. I would highly recommend"
"Excellent service fast delivery"
"Unfortunately we had a couple errors due to hub collection and it took several attempts to receive my parcel. ( This was because of the hub point no longer taking parcels, no fault of play like mum) but i think you can really tell how amazing a team are when dealing with these issues. Outstanding customer service, you put a worried mum at ease and my parcel was delivered and am excited to show my little birthday girl. So thank you very much."
"Excellent service yet again! Second purchase from here. Service is amaxing but my recent item the doll high chair could be made better as your paying for a high branded item. Made worse than a £15 doll high chair from toy shop."
"Excellent service"
"Purchased a pram for my daughter which arrived promptly and is very well made. Love the pram, however it was delivered by Yodel who left it in my garden on the wet grass so the box was damaged and my daughter saw the product when we arrived home so it spoilt the surprise!"
"1st class service,cannot fault it."
"Great choices, great service and affordable prices."
"Well impressed"
"I’d ordered the Pioneer pram for my granddaughters 3rd birthday & were really impressed with the pram at the time you were out of stock of the accessories etc & as promised you emailed me when you had more stock & that arrived as stated the next day. My granddaughter loves her pram & I also ordered the silver cross doll to go with it & would recommend all the items. My son was impressed with how much detail was in the pram & said totally a miniature version of the adults pram ."
"Excellent efficient service. Informed when product was available and delivered next day after ordering."
"Fantastic pram , Fantastic service. My 4 year old loves it!"
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,910 reviews