Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
Read Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews
The Pram and accessories we ordered for our 4 year old granddaughter were beyond our expectations and we were over the moon with the design and quality of everything.
Ordered and it was the correct item and fast delivery
Excellent pushchair for my 6 year old she loves it
brought for my daughters 8th birthday,she’s not seen it yet but I’ve got it out and had a peak and it is amazing fantastic size I’m 23 and can push it without bending over and I’m 5”6!xx
Great service and a lovely double pushchair - thank you 😊
Arrived next day,lovely buggy for my 18 month old granddaughter.
Delivered on time. Cute little pushchair
Quick efficient service, thank you.
Would highly recommend 😀
I ordered this stroller for my granddaughters Birthday which isn't till June!!! But I'm sure after reading all the reviews that I've made a good choice. The delivery service was excellent! And delivered next day so happy with this company and I'm sure my granddaughter will be pleased .
Prompt service.
Very happy with the quality of both the buggy and accessory pack bought as a birthday present for my grandaughter who will be 6 she will love it.
The push chair looks fabulous. It’s for our granddaughters birthday so it hasn’t been used yet, but it looks extremely well made with everything a little girl could wish for.
I’ve have sent you a review re your first e mail, saying that’s it a delightful product, just to add delivery was also excellent.
Item exactly what I wanted. Ordered for my granddaughter who is soon to be 7 year old.
Lovely product
Beautiful pram and matching bag! Well worth the money arrived earlier than first thought great service
Excellent product and brilliant and quick customer service when needed.
Amazing quality, and incredible, super fast delivery service 😊
Prompt delivery. Good quality product. Would definitely recommend.
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Fantastic service and communication, would highly recommend. My daughter is absolutely going to love her pram - thank you.
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 3,895 reviews