Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
"Brilliant service had an email as soon as my product came back in stock second time ordering a pram the first one was bought last year and still going strong only criticism is the picture of the item on the box if it's a present its easy to see what it is"
"Excellent service, ordered one day delivered the next morning."
"Excellent efficient service from the staff on the end of the phone. Haven’t assembled the pram yet as it is a present for my granddaughter. I’m sure it will be all there. Being Silver Cross the frame looks really sturdy and the body is lovely."
"Very helpful, excellent postage, Thank You"
"Excellent service. My second order"
"I ordered the incorrect colour and they were very helpful and exchanged it with very little effort from me. I don’t normally review but feel this time justified."
"Quick next day delivery on both items I ordered! Beautiful dolls pram and accessorie pack was a very nice extra to make it feel like a real baby pram! My daughters going to love it!! Thank you very much"
"Very quick delivery"
"Excellent prompt delivery"
"Bought for granddaughter Christmas . I am very happy with it thank you.x"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery and buggy is beautiful. I ordered the wrong bag and rang to change my order. The girl was lovely and changed it straight away. 5stars"
"Ordered item early Thursday morning and arrived Friday afternoon. Not assembled the pram yet as its a Christmas present, but it does look good quality"
"Arrived in good time as presents"
"Delivery was very fast have not opened the Pram as yet it’s for granddaughter for Xmas the box was damaged but not sure on Pram yet as I have not inspected it yet"
"Excellent service and quick delivery as always"
"Very good service. Super speedy delivery and the pram is just beautiful."
"Excellent service. Couldn't be faulted. Well done!"
"Arrived promptly. The pram and accessories were great value"
"Just what I required. Ordering and prompt delivery excellent."
"Lovely pram. Good pre-delivery service. Would be interested to know which bedding to buy to fit this pram...had anyone else had trouble getting some to fit?"
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,573 reviews