Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
Read Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews
Very good
Fantastic service and amazing product . Thank you so much . Would definitely use and recommend .
Efficient delivery,only reason it didn't get a 5 was the bungs in the push bar handles were slightly cracked.
Pram was great delivery was a bit slow
Play Like Mum Ltd 4 star review on 15th February 2021
great service on time and great product a very happy daughter
Excellent and quick service
Quick delivery, very good quality product. I did think the carry cot would of been bigger and wider but still an excellent pram I got the Daisy 5 in 1 Good handle height for my 7 year old
Lovely website and prompt delivery but as I live in Ireland had pay another 60euro for a pram. My fault as a lot of uk companies include it so I took it for granted. But an expensive lesson!
Both granddaughters loved the 4 in 1 High chairs that they received for Christmas
Delivery was really quick thank you
Prompt efficient service
Delivery was excellent & only had a quick look at the pram as it is a Xmas gift for my granddaughter so can’t comment on that.
Quick delivery very prompt, doesn't come in separate box so bear this in mind if it's a gift.
Delivery very good, when pram arrived there was a slight problem with one of the wheels, on contacting the Company this was dealt with very promptly with a replacement arriving within 36 hours, thank you Kimberley (my contact at Play Like Mum Ltd) Now all perfect and my Granddaughter will love it.
everything was good
Delivery on said day, service very good, have not looked at the product yet as it is for my granddaughter’s Xmas present.
Good service. Product looks good quality as not opened as xmas present
Very quick delivery and for what I have seen this buggy is lovely but I cannot give a 5* as it’s for my daughter for Xmas and it hasn’t been used yet 😊
Lovely products online and good choice for older children who need a taller option - product not opened as yet as it's a Christmas present, but hoping my daughter will love it!
Very pleased with goods and delivery
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 3,973 reviews