Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
"Fast delivery service in 2 days very happy customer"
"Surprised not to see excellent as a choice as I would have rated this option, fast very efficient service and loved the email that advised us to make sure that little ones were not around when delivery was to be made, due to picture on the box."
"Quick, next day delivery - and free of charge!!"
"Absolutely love my item"
"Very good service quick delivery"
"Very good service"
"Extremely efficient on sending my order that was well packaged. Thank you"
"Speedy delivery and pram is just beautiful"
"Excellent, friendly and responsive communication. Really happy with the products my daughter is going to so pleased on Christmas Day!"
"Perfect item for my granddaughter and arrived really fast"
"Great service"
"Love it thanks"
"Easy website to use - delivery excellent service next day as promised and no charge"
"Easy to use website quick delivery care taken by the delivery service care taken by you informing me of the picture on the box. Overall very pleased"
"Arrived very next day after I ordered it - it was well packaged - service was great. The double buggy is beautiful just a miniature version of mummy's my Granddaughter will love it when she receives it on her birthday in December"
"Great service and product."
"Every thing as ordered"
"100%"
"Very pleased with everything my granddaughter is going to be delighted at Christmas"
"We are very pleased with our daughters pram and accessories excellent service, highly recommended"
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,372 reviews