Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
customer service
"Quick service"
"Quick delivery"
"Bought for Christmas for my 3 yr old. Looks great and fast shipment."
"Haven’t opened yet as present for Christmas but service was very good"
"All conditions fulfilled satisfactorily."
"Item ordered and delivered with 24 hours. Great Service, thank you."
"Absolutely in love with the pushchair that i have purchaced another one. Cannot wait to see my girls faces when they wake up christmas morning to see their new, beautiful pushchairs!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!"
"Great service,quick delivery,arrived when said,Customer service always available to help (If Required) Will definitely use again Thanks"
"Absolutely brilliant"
"Great service, fast delivery and good advice to make sure child is not around as box has loads of images incase it’s a present. I would definitely order from them again. 10/10 overall service. Shantel"
"Prams are brill bought my oldest one last year and bought my youngest one this year can wait to see her face she loves playing with her sisters ( when she owes her too lol ). Will recommend you all day long.. quick delivery too 😊"
"Arrived promptly - well packed and items were exactly as per web site"
"Xmas present so cant comment on the pram happy with your service but courier left the box outside and it rained a little."
"Super"
"Great product and wonderful for kids to play with both for girl and boy. As you know dad always likes to push the pram when the family are out together πŸ’•"
"All good,very prompt."
"Good quality quick deliver and would recommend to anyone."
"Beautiful"
"I was very happy with my purchase I ordered which I might add was all straight forward and easy on line I recieved my goods the following day all in very good condition I would recommend Play Like Mum was very impressed"
"Brought for my daughters birthday she absolutely loves it. She tall for her age and this is perfect Will be purchasing the accessorie pack for Christmas."
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,770 reviews