Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
Read Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews
Arrived very promptly. It’s a present so granddaughter not received yet!
Very quick delivery and my daughter is so happy with her pushchair. She's 9 and tall the handle bars adjust so perfect for her and her baby reborn thanks
Fantastic service and amazing product . Thank you so much . Would definitely use and recommend .
A Excellent service thank you my granddaughter loved it and her 2 newborn babies 👶 think so too
Not put the pram up yet as it’s for daughters birthday but was delivered the next day. Everything looks fab will update when it’s all up
Arrived day after placing order, time for granddaughters 6th birthday, both her and her babies love it
Received the pram within two days and my grandchild is so pleased with it. Well made.
We haven’t opened the pushchairs as they were presents for our twin granddaughters. The only thing that I can comment on is the delivery time and communication regarding delivery. This was very good.
Excellent service
The Pram and accessories we ordered for our 4 year old granddaughter were beyond our expectations and we were over the moon with the design and quality of everything.
Ordered and it was the correct item and fast delivery
Excellent pushchair for my 6 year old she loves it
brought for my daughters 8th birthday,she’s not seen it yet but I’ve got it out and had a peak and it is amazing fantastic size I’m 23 and can push it without bending over and I’m 5”6!xx
Great service and a lovely double pushchair - thank you 😊
Arrived next day,lovely buggy for my 18 month old granddaughter.
Delivered on time. Cute little pushchair
Quick efficient service, thank you. Would highly recommend 😀
I ordered this stroller for my granddaughters Birthday which isn't till June!!! But I'm sure after reading all the reviews that I've made a good choice. The delivery service was excellent! And delivered next day so happy with this company and I'm sure my granddaughter will be pleased .
Prompt service.
Very happy with the quality of both the buggy and accessory pack bought as a birthday present for my grandaughter who will be 6 she will love it.
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 3,964 reviews