Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
"just perfect for my little angel"
"Excellent service. My daughter loves her silvercross pioneer and doll. Would defiantly recommend."
"Fantastic product and as described. My 9 year old has loved playing with it every minute since getting it for her birthday. Also it was at a lower price than on other shopping sites."
"Very pleased with first class delivery service arrived as descibed on time. Would certaonly reccomend"
"Very fast delivery and products are very high standard. Only annoying thing was my order came in two deliveries when I ordered them together so expected them to come together but other than that perfect service."
"Very quick and easy ordering process, prompt delivery and free postage - what more could you ask for : )"
"Excellent service, thanks again for all your help"
"Great service arrived before stated date"
"Excellent and very efficient service"
"Arrive before time and was of excellent quality."
"Very impressed with your service the pram is just what I wanted for my granddaughters Christmas present very good quality at a reasonable price ."
"Service was excellent. My order came in two days"
"fast delivery, lovely easy website not opened yet as it's a gift but much cheaper than anywhere"
"Allough the buggy was too small for my GRANDAUGHTER the service was fantastic in arranging returns"
"Easy to order on line. Prompt delivery. Very pleased."
"Product is what I expected, delivery was made when expected, my daughter seen package so spoilt her birthday surprise, even though I asked for it to be covered."
I'm so sorry Hollie that your daughter was able to see that the box contained your Silver Cross Dolls Pram. We do warn all of our customers in bold letters at the top of the sales confirmation and again when we send a despatch note confirmation that it is visible to see what the box contains. We havent received a request by yourself either on the phone or email regarding this matter prior to delivery though? We originally covered the box at delivery but due to environmental concerns for excess packaging we had removed this last year. I know personally how frustrating this is for you that the birthday surprise was ruined and I do apologise but we have tried very hard to give you as much warning as we can.
"Lovely products and such a quick service."
"Perfect fast delivery my little lady loves her new pram! Thank you xx"
"Very good service. Thank you"
"Ordered as a Christmas present for my granddaughter, got it out to look and it’s perfect, she’ll be very happy"
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,268 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!