Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

Read Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

customerservices@piratescave.co.uk

6 Kendon Business Park, Maritime Close, ,

Tell us how Pirates Cave Limited made you happy
Always seem to have the right bits in stock, when you dont it comes in quickly. Good, pleasant helpful service from the staff.
Good product, very fast delivery Thank you
Good service
Purchased a Crewsaver Crewfit 180N Automatic Lifejacket from Pirates Cave Chandlery. The item was shown as being in stock and from point of order to point of delivery (Next Working Day) I was kept informed of what was happening. The life jacket appears excellent quality and retailed at a competitive price. Based upon my personal experience I would be happy to recommend Pirates Cave to other prospective customers.
This p k ace has friendly and helpful staff and a very fast and efficient service.
Excellent fast service and knowledgeable staff
Good shoes, fair price, very good service.
An impressive service from your company. Thank you.
Quick dispatch, the product did what it said on the tin.
Website really poor on mobile and the payments didn't go through for me on 2 attempts. Lucky for Pirates I really wanted the item and ordered on my laptop. Delivery and packaging all good. Items all good. Sort your website guys, I bet you are losing lots of business.
Easy to order and quick delivery. Nicely packaged.
When ordering, there was a great choice, all in stock. Once ordered, delivery was very quick. Great service.
I was able to get the information that I needed and the delivery was excellent. The person that I spoke to was most helpful, really impressed and will buy again. Thank you. Regards Brian Ralley
Only shop I found on the internet that had stock. Delivered as expected in the time frame advertised 👍
Good price and fast delivery
An excellent large showroom, the best in the South East. Helpful staff and good prices.
Excellent service and prompt delivery of my life jacket.
Great service received next day. Great products as well. Very happy 😊
Excellent! Items arrived the day after ordering online.
Customer Service is outstanding!! It's so refreshing to deal with a company that goes out of its way to help and support you. I have recommended your company to my friends and colleagues.
Great prompt supply. No problems.
Pirates Cave Limited is rated 4.81 based on 885 reviews