Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

customerservices@piratescave.co.uk

6 Kendon Business Park, Maritime Close, ,

Tell us how Pirates Cave Limited made you happy
Good service
Good service and quality goods
Solid service despite the current restrictions. Refunds no problem.
Order arrived safe and sound.
The goods were as expected, at a good price, with the delivery slower than I had hoped. Thanks, I plan to shop with you again.
Goods delivered as ordered and promptly.
Good product and quick delivery.
Product arrived in good time and well packaged. I was surprised the tin of paint was so dented so must have been put into the package like that. It obviously won't affect the colour but didn't look good and I paid full price for it.
OK OK OK OK OK
Helpful and responsive but you still have to shop around because sometimes something can be a lot cheaper elsewhere! What about a ‘price match’ promise?
Sent wrong item but sorted it straight away
Delivery was excellent as were the deck rings I ordered. The description of the rings was however incorrect in that they were not spring loaded. Just as well since I did not want spring loaded.
Thank you so much for letting us know. We will certainly check this and update the description.
Had a problem buying on line , purchased item by phone
The service i receive from pirate cave is excellent and being local you are convenient, Price wise i find you very expensive .
VERY GOOD
Very polite helpful and does what it promises. Thank you John Todd
Did what they were asked to do
I was very happy with he item i purchased and also the quickness of the delivery.
The online order system works smoothly but occasionally I have needed a part and had to stop work waiting for the email to collect. Restrictions are due to end shortly but a telephone order system would have helped.
Hi Simon, thanks so much for the review. Our telephone lines are open at the moment from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm (restricted opening due to COVID closures). We will be happy to take orders over the phone from you. Otherwise, it will be 'business as usual' from this Wednesday.
The item arrived OK, could have been quicker.
Pirates Cave Limited is rated 4.79 based on 663 reviews