Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

Read Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

customerservices@piratescave.co.uk

6 Kendon Business Park, Maritime Close, ,

Tell us how Pirates Cave Limited made you happy
You delivered a 230 Lite-Seago dingy when the order and Invoice stated 250 Lite-Seago dingy. After speaking to a member of your staff I then decided to keep the 230 lite-Seago as the lady I spoke too said she would credit me with £200, but I only received £80 credit. You had the price for the 230 lite-Seago at an incorrect price on your site BUT WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND is why the lady didn't telephone me to explain what had happened and to at least apologise.
I have been asked to review an item i have not received. So I have not had a notification that my order has been sent, despite having paid for it over a week ago. I did phone 2 days ago and was told that it was sent that very day, no email confirmation or tracking details have been received. So as far as service goes I have paid for something I have not received over a week later, very poor.
Good afternoon. I’m so very sorry for the delay on your order. There are no excuses but to say that we have been waiting on these shroud covers to come into stock - everything seems to be slower inbound at the moment. The order was shipped with DHL for next day delivery as confirmed when you called and your details provided for full tracking information. We do apologise for the delay incurred in your order - this is not usual practice for us.
unsatisfactory, problem with web site and refund not carried out until I phoned the second time
was worried about ordering paint on line, but when it arrived it took me ages to unwrap, great work, thanks
I have not actually ordered yet. I enquirer about the stock availability of a Gill rugby shirt size large in blue but I have not yet received any response from you. I would still like to know availability. Regards Tony Clayton
Item arrived. Price blocked out so scraped off. Item was £5:00 more expensive using your internet service than if bought in shop.
Failed to deliver as promised. Big apology but that didn't help. Had to cancel the order and buy elsewhere.
They accepted my order and took my money. Phoned the next day to tell me that they had run out and the price had gone up £100. I suspect that a contract had been made and that I could have insisted that they supply the goods but I used a bigger company that I have been a customer of for some time and who were £10 more expensive so went to them. It is worth the extra to deal with a company that I can trust.
Dear Mr Luscombe, We are terribly sorry for this error and any inconvenience caused. As you know, you placed your order online on a Saturday and upon realising the error you were contacted and refunded in full straight away on Monday morning. It is regrettable and unfortunate that we had a limited stock of these items at a special price, with the last of the stock being sold during the weekend, prior to your order being placed. As can be seen in our other reviews, this is not how we usually operate and we are truly sorry that this was your experience. Yours sincerely, Pirates Cave Chandlery
I have missed doing work on the boat because have to stay in all day because you wanted a signature on the delivery. If you respected my wishes to leave by the back door then it should have been obvious that I wanted del;ivery without extra formality.
Once again, please accept our apologies for this mix up. The delivery was attempted the day after you placed your order, but unfortunately the courier didn't leave the parcel without obtaining a signature. By way of apology and as a gesture of goodwill we have already refunded your postage cost.
Pirates Cave Limited is rated 4.79 based on 660 reviews