Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

Read Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

customerservices@piratescave.co.uk

6 Kendon Business Park, Maritime Close, ,

Tell us how Pirates Cave Limited made you happy
As you will be aware, my order was supposed to be dispatched on Wednesday last week, 31 March, as was stated in an email you sent to me when the order was placed. It was not sent then and I had to call the shop on Saturday to enquire what had happened to my order. It was only then that arrangments where made with DHL your end to send it. One question for you to consider is what would have happened if I had not called on Saturday to chase this order up? How long would it have taken for you to have sent what appears to have been a forgotten order? Prof Christopher Dent LS16 7DL
Quick delivery, fair price but I was told by Christine that both life jackets would be 2021 models with the metal buckle ( because you have such a high turnover of these ) whereas they are both the early model. As I needed to be using one of them I decided not to bother contacting you again to get them exchanged. Disappointing!
Tiny adaptor arrived in a big box from DHL! Next time, slip into a little Jiffy bag, slap a stamp on it and bung it in the post! Instead of £5 delivery....£1.....and you saving the Planet! Simples!
Sometimes I have been in for basic materials which you had sold out and had to go elsewhere, so often purchasing other items their too , you don’t seem to have a wide range of electronics and I also had to purchase new galley and shower taps elsewhere, so whilst you are convenient for my marina , I only intend to shop with you when I am sure to get what I want , also I recently purchased on line and you accepted my order and then phoned me to say you did not stock the item anymore .
Delivery was prompt. Items were part of an offer but were slightly damaged which led me to believe they were seconds and should have been reduced anyway. Didn't affect their quality. Dented and damaged paint tins. Otherwise all good.
Hi John, thank you for the feedback. We can honestly say this isn't why they were discounted - we're certainly happy to rectify for you. It may have even happened in transit, but unsure. If the tins are sealed then as you say it wouldn't impact their quality. Thanks again for the feedback - much appreciated.
Paid for 5nr adjustable units, instead had 3nr adjustable and 2nr fixed delivered. Not worth making a fuss over.
On this occasion I cannot give a good review, as I received a message a week ago that the product was out of stock, I am waiting for your next response. If you can supply the paint at the price advertised then I will be happy to provide you with a good review, as you are my preferred supplier. David Long
Quick supply, but £5 postage cost was exorbitant for two small packs of anchor markers.
Fast delivery - even to Sweden, but the quality of the signal flags were below my expectations. The white area on the blue on flag 2 whas sown on top of the blue and was som thin that it looked darker, rather than ligher than the background in sunny conditions. When temporarily stored wet after a rain, the white areas got red stains from red flags.
Website and ordering was fine. But no despatch confirmation email and the courier (APC?), was dire, other than a "missed delivery" card (I had no idea there was going to be a delivery because I hadn't had a despatch email) there was no communication from them, no timed delivery window etc.
Ordered a magma BBQ, well packaged, easy to use website and a good price. Unfortunately the delivery time was much greater than expected considering the item was marked as in stock.
Good price
Well, this is novel, Im being asked to write a review before I have received the goods!
The deck shoes were fine. Very disappointed with the couriers who 'delivered' the product, however (APC overnight). First I was told they had made the delivery when they hadn't. They then assured me it would go out the next day but still nothing arrived. After several days I gave up and collected the item from their depot in Exeter. I suggest you look into using a different carrier in future!
Good product, good price.
The gloves were ordered as the site suggested a same day dispatch if placed before 3pm. This was not the case, in fact according to the order tracking they were not picked until the next day and disproved later that afternoon. This was quite poor, but to be honest expected.
Dear Reuben, thank you for your review. I have checked into your order and can see it was placed at 14:50 and then dispatched the following day on an overnight service and no postage was charged. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion and can only apologise.
Pirates Cave Limited is rated 4.79 based on 644 reviews