Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

Read Pirates Cave Limited Reviews

customerservices@piratescave.co.uk

6 Kendon Business Park, Maritime Close, ,

Tell us how Pirates Cave Limited made you happy
Thank you for good product description, competitive price and speedy delivery. First time I've used you but definitely not the last!
I needed something next day so I phoned the shop. They checked stock, put the items aside and called me back to sort out payment. The package arrived first thing the next day. Overall a friendly and helpful shop.
Arrived really quickly, good price. Very pleased with purchase and would recommend supplier.
I ordered a Nasa Target Wind. Excellent service. Next day delivery and kept informed of the status of my delivery. A big worry of my mind getting it in time for the weekend.
Pirates Cave Limited 5 star review on 30th June 2016
Excellent, thank you for your review and picture !
great item, fast delivery. no problems whatsoever
Ordering was easy through the website and delivery was very quick. The product (non-slip deck paint) was just what I wanted.
Very quick and efficient service, highly recommended
My order was one of the best value compared to other sites and was delivered the very next day. That's all one needs!
Easy to order, good price, accurate delivery and good service (got a phone call to let me know about the delivery too)
great packaging and great product plus free delivery on such a heavy item I was impressed would shop with this company again not problem.
First time have used 'the cave' but have to say; quick clean and simple ordering, competitive price, and super quick (next day) delivery - which it didn't day and I want expecting. I'm sure I'll be back!
Excellent response to internet order. Delivery within 48 hours.
Will use again Good customer service
Fantastic service......extremely quick & efficient. Regarding the product.........very good & as described.......but the on/off switch is fiddly & imprecise.
There should be a rating for Excellent Service! I am so happy with the way I was dealt with and the products and services Pirates Cave offer. Nothing is too much trouble and the communications skills with all the staff was beyond brilliant! Thank you all so much. Gillie
What a nice review, thanks Gillie!
Ordered in the morning, next morning it was on my doorstep...my local supplier said it would take 5 days for him to get the NASA depth-sounder, well done guys, can't praise you enough.
Ordered the product at lunchtime and received the next morning, I was quite impressed.
Very good service and communication.
I spotted that Pirates Cave supplied a battery box together with strap.,at a good price,phoned up for an extra dimension which was checked there and then .I ordered online and the delivery arived just 2 days later .Great helpful service.Thankyou.
I have missed doing work on the boat because have to stay in all day because you wanted a signature on the delivery. If you respected my wishes to leave by the back door then it should have been obvious that I wanted del;ivery without extra formality.
Once again, please accept our apologies for this mix up. The delivery was attempted the day after you placed your order, but unfortunately the courier didn't leave the parcel without obtaining a signature. By way of apology and as a gesture of goodwill we have already refunded your postage cost.
Pirates Cave Limited is rated 4.79 based on 660 reviews