Pindrop Hearing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy

"Hello. Well from receptionists to Isobel herself..all amazing whereas the NHS gave me a time of some six months to clear wax build up...Terrible..but here, just brilliant..I more than recommend them..Thanks again Pindrop"
"I was impressed by how thorough and careful my treatment was."
"Very professional and helpful! Excellent service"
"I have visited Pindrop Hearing twice to have micro suction and both times have been very impressed by the professionalism and standard pf care."
"Very professional and comfortable earwax removal . My hearing was restored straight away . Thank you ."
"I accompanied my mum to Pindrop in Winchmore Hill. The service was faultless - friendly, professional and there was a degree of understanding of the difficulties mum was experiencing that we hadn't experienced before. The appointment was with Mr Patel - throughout he was kind, gentle, patient and informative. I was particularly impressed with the technology which led to a real transparency of the process of earwax removal. And, we were able to see the results. I would highly recommend Pindrop Hearing."
"Very helpful about reminding me of my appointment even on a Sunday not just the text message. I am medical and I thought they were very competent, trustworthy and helpful . Very exciting to see ones ear on the camera."
"Very thorough and professional examination. Excellent explanation of results"
"excellent service from start to finish, my hearing was restored after a few minutes and the feeling was great after a large build up of wax in my left ear! thank you so much."
"Very happy"
"Excellent professional service every visit. I had ear wax removed in both ears. I’m very pleased."
"Had my ears cleared of wax this morning very good experience. Thnank you."
"I received excellent service from the receptionist booking the appointment through to the audiologist carrying out the micro suction. The audiologist explained everything thoroughly and was very patient. I would definitely recommend."
"I visited Pindrop after suffering from blocked ears for over 2 years and the gp refusing to syringe my ears. The audiologist at Pindrop was polite and extremely helpful the ear wax removal was fast and painless, I feel like I have a new set of ears. Thank you!"
"Excellent service - professional, efficient and for me an extremely positive outcome. I would certainly recommend your services."
"In need of urgent earwax removal and was offered a very quick appointment (2 days after phoning) others had long waits. Arrived 15mins early but seen in less than 5mins. Microsuction process fully explained and current state of both ears shown using camera. Decided to have both done in the end which was quick and efficient. Whole process took just 15min and can now hear everything clearly once again."
"Had my ear wax removed. Very good service. Highly recommended."
"I was worried about the cleaning especially as I had a lot of wax build up. The audiologist was very patient gentle and kind. The facilities are clean and bright A great experience"
"Great service, friendly staff and always able to sort my ear wax out for me!"
"1st class treatment - took me through the procedures and was very clear with what I should expect. Highly recommend this treatment and in this clinic in Green Lanes. Already recommended to friends thank you very much"
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 125 reviews