Pindrop Hearing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy

"Very happy"
"Excellent professional service every visit. I had ear wax removed in both ears. I’m very pleased."
"Had my ears cleared of wax this morning very good experience. Thnank you."
"I received excellent service from the receptionist booking the appointment through to the audiologist carrying out the micro suction. The audiologist explained everything thoroughly and was very patient. I would definitely recommend."
"I visited Pindrop after suffering from blocked ears for over 2 years and the gp refusing to syringe my ears. The audiologist at Pindrop was polite and extremely helpful the ear wax removal was fast and painless, I feel like I have a new set of ears. Thank you!"
"Excellent service - professional, efficient and for me an extremely positive outcome. I would certainly recommend your services."
"In need of urgent earwax removal and was offered a very quick appointment (2 days after phoning) others had long waits. Arrived 15mins early but seen in less than 5mins. Microsuction process fully explained and current state of both ears shown using camera. Decided to have both done in the end which was quick and efficient. Whole process took just 15min and can now hear everything clearly once again."
"Had my ear wax removed. Very good service. Highly recommended."
"I was worried about the cleaning especially as I had a lot of wax build up. The audiologist was very patient gentle and kind. The facilities are clean and bright A great experience"
"Great service, friendly staff and always able to sort my ear wax out for me!"
"1st class treatment - took me through the procedures and was very clear with what I should expect. Highly recommend this treatment and in this clinic in Green Lanes. Already recommended to friends thank you very much"
"Dear Rony Ganguly, I am very happy to give you a review. I have had hearing aids for forty years now and I find that I have had no better hearing aid specialist than Isobel McGown. As you know I saw her for my annual check up yesterday and she was as helpful and professional as ever. She has been looking after me for four years now and every year I look forward to seeing her as I know she will give me the best advice and that I can rely on her. With best wishes to you all, John Ogden"
"Very polite and efficient. Explained everything and answered any questions that I asked"
"Very efficient and fully explained the procedure. Answered all my questions and put me at ease. I would highly recommend your service and definitely use it again."
"Wow! What a difference. After having too many water syringes last year, resulting in polyps I was very reluctant to do that ever again. I was unhappy with a recent Doctor's opinion that my ears were clear and it was a eustachian tube infection and on a friend's recommendation I went to Pindrop. After seeing the wax in my ear it only took thirty minutes for the "all clear". Thank you - I will be back."
"Great service and help at short notice. Very professional and thorough. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service from all the staff I have had dealings with in Pindrop for over three years I have been with them. Polite and friendly and listens and deals with problems very professionally. Very welcoming place. Ambiance supereb. I take this opportunity to thank you all for the great service you always give."
"Rekesh was very helpful. My hearing aid had been repaired and he had both ears tuned in again and so I am not having any trouble. The reception was friendly and welcoming and the coffee was good!"
"Very good service really recommend this to anyone done a good job an I can hear perfectly now I could go as deep as saying I feel I have supersonic hearing thanks very much"
"Very happy with the extremely professional service - very clear communication throughout the procedure and instant relief from the discomfort of a blocked ear. Thank you."
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 116 reviews