Pindrop Hearing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Telephone

How would you rate Pindrop Hearing ?

"Phoned on a Friday with a blocked ear, got an appointment for the following Monday! Very warm, friendly & welcoming staff, and excellent service from Fabia the receptionist & Julitta who did the procedure. Julitta was very reassuring & kept me informed as to what to expect & what was happening at every step. Highly recommended!"
"I have had a problem with wax build up in my ears for a number of years now. I have been to Pindrop twice in the last 18 months for treatment and I have been most impressed with all aspects of the service. I will definitely continue to visit them as needed in the future. I highly recommend them."
"I have the smallest earholes ever and have given up on the NHS to sort it out when it comes to ear wax removal. At least here I get the wax removed every 6-9 months - it is done professionally with the specialists always keeping me informed along the way and are very friendly & welcoming too. Yes it comes at a price but after 20 years having problems with my ears, it's worth it. Thank you"
"I was very nervous going into this but the lady doing the work Julitta was very professional and sympathetic. It worked well and I would recommend this highly especially Julitta."
"Both my husband and I had wax removal, Great experience, quick and pain free and we were very well informed regarding the procedure Will definitely do recommend Pindrop and certainly go back"
"The procedure itself was fine, not uncomfortable, and the guy was good and helpful. Definitely feels weird with cleaner ears. But I mentioned tinnitus before going in; I had a bit in one ear once the wax really built up. This feels worse after the procedure than before. I'm going to give it a few days to see what's what, and will update then. I do hope it calms down."
"I would have no hesitation in recommending Pindrop to anyone suffering the isolation of hearing loss. Mr Patel has shown me care, and unwavering support from the beginning. I was fully informed every step of the way, and continue to be supported, which is wonderful. I'm so glad they were recommended to me . Sheelagh Moss"
"Lovely experience. Was quick and pain free wax removal and I can finally hear again!"
"Short waiting time for an appointment and comfortable earwax removal, thanks!"
"It was so simple to arrange an appointment, the lady on reception were very welcoming and made me feel at ease. The treatment was fast and effective. I would highly recommend them. Great communication via email and text. 10/10 for service. Thank you"
"Pindrop Hearing is a fantastic set up - both the efficiency of its set up, but most importantly the people who work there. I must call out Julitta as being outstanding! She has looked after me for about four years, and is both professional and incredibly warm and welcoming. She goes out of her way to understand your hearing challenges, also making herself available when your work diary is challenging. I can’t rate Julitta and therefore Pindrop highly enough!"
"I would like to say that I was first tested and got my Hearing Aids with Pindrop Hearing one year ago. I have always been seen by Julitta and I have to say that her customer care and after care advice, service, patience and manner is exceptional. I would highly recommend Pindrop Hearing."
"I had a build-up of wax in both ears that was preventing me from hearing properly. I couldn't get a GP appointment as it happened at the beginning of the Easter holidays, so I made an appointment here. I have been to Pindrop before, two years ago, for the same problem and found their service to be impeccable and friendly. I received this same level of service upon my recent visit. Isobel was cheerful and patient and also very thorough during the examination. At no point did I feel uncomfortable or unhappy. One ear needed both suction and syringing and this was done quickly and without any major discomfort. I have recommended this place to other people who have issues with their ears and will continue to do so happily."
"My experience was excellent, the service provided was professional, efficient and caring in every way. The procedure was explained clearly and carried out successfully, resulting in one very satisfied client. Thank you to all concerned."
"very fine service - so much that I have recommended you to my daughter, who will be contacting you."
"From the initial consultation where I was referred to Pindrop by an ENT consultant as an unbiased company, I was made to feel at ease with what I consider a sensitive issue. Im 41 and didn't think that I would be having to deal with hearing issues at my age. Julitta was very informative and made me feel comfortable from the outset. I had the initial tests and from there ascertained that a hearing aid was going to be required. Julitta went through the options and explained pros and cons for each type ie inner ear V s behind the ear and so forth. My particular case meant that the behind the ear is most suitable, and I was leaning for a inner ear option purely based on 'image' / self conscious reasons. I was not pushed in any way, but decided to go with th behind the ear option as took the view that Pindrop know what they're talking about and whats the point in limiting my hearing. So glad that I have done so. The hearing aid fitting and consultation was carried out in a very friendly and informal manner and literally walked away wearing my aid. Im in the very early stages of wearing an aid, but already feel more comfortable, and know that I have pindrop support there. Would 100% recommend Pindrop."
"I had a good Experience today, had my ears cleaned . Very polite and friendly staff. Dr.Patel was great explained about the treatment. Very professional. Would definitely recommend."
"Professional service and clean and modern premises"
"I was in a lot of pain and it would have taken over a week to see a specialist on the NHS. I couldn’t hear out of 1 ear or chew food (I had only soup and mashed potatoes for 8 days)! I was able to see a specialist at pindrop within a day. They were excellent in every way - from explaining the problem to treating me. I highly recommend them… lovely service and highly skilled practitioners!"
"My first experience of micro-suction to remove wax. It was painless and much better than syringing. The end of my hearing aid had broken off and I had a feeling it might have got buried in the ear. No, said the Minor Injuries Clinic, there was nothing there. There was and it came out easily with suction. Strongly recommended."
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.89 based on 94 reviews