Pindrop Hearing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing

How would you rate Pindrop Hearing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The audiologist spoke very clearly and explained what he was going to do and answered all my questions. The advice he gave me was also very good and I will endeavour to apply it."
"Friendly, professional service, was seen straight away. Would highly recommend."
"1st time visitor. Very happy with the service"
"always very helpful and do everything in there power to help you and sort out your problems. an excellent company to deal with. Jackie"
"Always very satisfied with the level of service and professionalism at Pindrop Hearing."
"Very good service and explained clearly in every detail. Very happy."
"For a truly professional service with highly qualified, friendly staff come to Pindrop. There is absolutely no comparison between what the High Street offers and Pindrop. I have recommended this company to other friends who have all been equally impressed."
"Excellent service from very helpful and friendly staff, I would recommend"
"A good first experience"
"Years of applying the occasional oil drop didn't prevent one ear becomming completely blocked and the other partially blocked. I couldn't hear a thing with the completely blocked ear...i thought my other ear was ok until i decided i needed to do something. I was recommended Pindrop, so i thought why not? What they managed to get out of my ears, you just wouldn't believe, even from my 'good' ear! Fantastic job from Pindrop and now i have fantastic hearing again. They were very professional and friendly and the best money ive spent for ages... I cannot recommend enough."
"I recently had an appointment for Audiology and Pressure test and was seen straight away. Audio tests went very well and very happy overall and would have given 5 if it wasn't for the issues below... However the pressure test equipment did not work so had to return following day. I got a call to say due to technical issues they were running late so I went approx 30mins after only to find there were no technical issues but they didn't have a clinic earlier on and the audiologist only came in after I had arrived and therefore had to wait another 15mins before been seen."
"My GP informed me I had almost totally blocked ears from years of wax build up. In 20 mins Pindrop had removed all the wax from both ears professionally and comfortably. I even saw for myself the before and after. So that's what an eardrum looks like! The best part is I now hear better than before."
"Pindrop give the very best audiology service. Unrivalled expertise. No salesmanship (the opposite, they won't sell me what I don't need). The difference between Pindrop and high street audiology is massive. I believe that I will get the best advice from Pindrop - and the best hearing aids for my needs when my hearing diminishes enough to need them. HIghly recommend."
"Went to visit pindrop first time at winchmore hill and the service was great! Was totally understanding with the ear pain I was suffering and has adviced me well. Happily that I went there, rather then the GP!"
"Rekesh was very helpful and spent lot of time to work on my case and get to the bottom of the issue. I would certainly recommend him as one of the few audiologist around who provide genuine service. Pindrop staff are professional and certainly the place to go at Harley Street."
Fritz Kodagoda
Unverified Reviewer
"Pindrop has helped me hear better for a number of years. Rony and Julitta have always been wonderful , friendly understanding and efficient and give me the benefit of the latest developments. All at Pindrop have been extremely kind and helpful. My grateful thanks to all. Fritz Kodagoda"
"Very helpful staff quick and efficient"
"In both day to day activities and with my families and friends I never miss anything. Pindrop hearing has really allevated me above my expectations/imagination. I am happy again after I started wearing hearing aid."
"I had a hearing test yesterday. He quickly got to the bottom of my problem and I’m very happy with the service I received."
"Freiendly staff Excellent treatment."
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.88 based on 67 reviews