Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
Very friendly, professional and very helpful. Answered all my queries and questions regarding my ear symptoms/problems. Excellent service!!
Very impressed with Pindrop - very clean and welcoming and I was looked after very well - I had ear wax removal which was very efficient and gentle
I would definitely use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them
Excellent service very professional definitely recommend this clinic to anyone with ear problems.
Tommy Gallagher 👍😀
Excellent service, very friendly and happy to offer and give advice.
Fantastic service and great staff
Thankyou for the prompt attention as a first attender for this procedure and at @ pindrophearing. I felt completely comfortable and safe and have much more comfortable ears. Yours sincerely
Helena Szecowka
Excellent service. Very reassuring and appointment was quick and pain free.
I write to advise that I was not completely satisfied with my treatment received during my 1/2 hour appointment for the removal of wax. The treatment started with the suction method which was used for 8 minutes for each ear. I was then advised that 'no further treatment could be done today'
At this point I still could not hear. I was advised to apply more oil & book a return visit. As I don't live nearby & my husband has to take time off work to bring me I asked if some irrigation treatment could be tried. After some pleading from myself it was agreed that it would be tried.
This was done for about 7 minutes per ear.
At the end of the appointment the ears were not cleared but I could hear muffled sounds.
I have suffered from earwax issues for 20 years & have been to various centres for wax removal treatment. Usually the treatment is carried out until I can actually hear, irrespective of the timeline taken to do so.
When I left my appointment I still had hearing difficulties in both ears .
Absolutely amazingly professional result.
I was very happy with the ear wax removal service I received! It was done very efficiently and quickly!
Very good service and pleased withe the result.
Excellent service regarding ear wax removal
Regards Keith
What a brilliant dedicated team at Pindrop. I suffered sudden unexplained hearing loss. I had an appointment with Roxy the next morning and I had an extensive hearing test. I was advised to contact my GP and get an urgent referral to an ENT consultant which I did. Apparently it is vital that you start medication within 24 hours with a virus like this. PIndrop emailed my hearing test which I was able to show the consultant. I was prescribed steroid and antibacterial medication. I went back for a hearing test this morning and Roxy was as delighted as I was, to tell me that my hearing had been restored and I that I had no need to have hearing aids. I am so glad I went to Pindrop in the first instance. I Definitely feel that the team look after you and nothing is too much trouble. I will go back for regular checkups. Thank you again Roxy for your warmth and kindness; you are an absolute star!!!
In times of stress when the National `Health lets you down, Pindrop sorted my blocked hearing efficiently and thoroughly. I was impressed with the care and thoroughness of the ear wax removal.
I was ever so greatful for the appointment as I was looking for an emergency one and find it quite easy with pindrop. Nilesh was great and friendly and did a wonderful job.
I was very happy with my appointment today at Pindrop. Evryone was very polite, my ear wax was cleared and I was able to discuss my condition with the audiologist.
brilliant and speedy service.
I attended the clinic today for the first time for ear wax removal having in recent years gone all the way to central London. The staff were excellent. Everything was done efficiently and the procedure was carried out brilliantly with the most modern equipment; as well as proper care over covid concerns. I consider it to be well worth the money. Thank you.
welcoming, polite and professional service which comfortably surpassed the experiences I had elsewhere when looking to treat my ears.
clean, covid secure and friendly service.
Will definitely use them again
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.88 based on 206 reviews