Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
Superb service starting with the receptionist who was very professional. The ear wax cleaning process was explained to me and the procedure was carried out superbly. Very informative discussion about ear buds (for music) and the need to clean after using. Would recommend the service.
I am so glad I was recommended to Pindrop Hearing .The wax removal procedure was quickly done with no problems.
Highly recommend J D Oats
I know I can trust the brilliant service and attention given by the staff at Pindrop, from booking appointments to discussions about my hearing needs. In particular, Rony is excellent at explaining different audio processes, making checks and adjustments to my device and giving advice on possible future needs and the developments within the industry. Total satisfaction. Thank you.
Falguni was wonderful at putting all my concerns at ease. Very professional service from all staff members.
Excellent service. Falguni was especially patient in explaining how each of the tests work. She was very gentle with the micro suction and very thorough too!

Getting our ears checked and cleaned isn’t always on our top list of things to do but Falguni certainly made it so quick and painless that I wouldn’t hesitate now returning to see her again.
Very professional service. Would highly recommend!
Fantastic service. The explanation and video otoscopy was excellent. The microsuction ear wax removal was done very successfully and with without pain. Thank you. I can hear properly again.
Fantastic old fashioned service with ultramodern equipment not to mention charming competent staff. Could not be better.
Excellent service from the staff at Pindrop, Winchmore Hill. My 92 year old father-in-law had been finding it increasingly difficult to hear having not been able to get an appointment with the NHS to have his ears cleaned of wax. From the moment of initial contact to walking out of the door following the procedure, everything was dealt with brilliantly. I felt very safe taking him to the clinic as it was very Covid secure, staff were professional and friendly and Dad is delighted to be hear again. The wax removal treatment was apparently painless, we saw his ears before the procedure (small camera goes down the ear ) and could see how blocked they were and then again at the end when you could see right to his ear drum. We will make it an annual appointment. My mother-in-law is so happy that they can have conversations again. Thank you.
Excellent service and very professional. Would highly recommend. Thank you so much Ms Gami.
I had my ears micro-suctioned on 24 August 2020 at your headquarters in Harley Street. The treatment went well and was successful - although my right ear felt faintly muffled. I told this to the very pleasant young woman who treated me, and she repeated the treatment on the ear. However, I knew that there was still something different about that ear, and finally went to see one of the consultants at Boots, where I bought my hearing aids originally. She found that there was something wrong with the wiring in that right ear, and quickly fitted new wiring to replace it. Both my ears then functioned perfectly. I have no complaints about the treatment I received at Pindrop, although perhaps all your staff might be well advised to consider suggesting solutions to the client - other than microsuction - that might solve a different problem.
Very professional and friendly customer service. Everything was explained in a language that was fully understandable.
Fantastic service from this friendly and professional company in central London.

I've worn hearing aids from a very young age and have always struggled with issues such as hard earwax build-up, and transitioning to new hearing aids with the inevitable switch in sound quality which the brain has to acclimatise to.

Pindrop use the latest technology, and after years of having my ears syringed (often unsuccessfully), they were able to remove my earwax in a couple of minutes. They then helped me choose my new hearing aids, taking into account issues such as needing to exercise wearing them, and made sure they were tailored to me. They also offer the option to have your hearing aid quality shifted to the new quality more gradually over a series of appointments, allowing your brain to acclimatise more comfortably.

I've seen Falguni Gami for all my appointments and she has been knowledgeable, friendly and able to deal with any issues. After quite a while of struggling with my old hearing aids, she's been brilliant practitioner and I've valued her help and guidance with my new hearing aids, particularly her thorough training on how to use them and her help setting up technological elements such as bluetooth.

When you buy hearing aids through Pindrop, the aftercare is superb, with six month check ups as standard and you can contact them at any time with questions or issues. Any privately-bought hearing aids will be relatively expensive, but Pindrop's aftercare package means I feel completely relieved that I won't be put in a difficult position should a hearing aid break. And that's worth it's weight in gold!
A very efficient and courteous service provided by both the audiologist and receptionist.
I am very pleased with the outcome too.
Honestly the best £80 I have spent! My ear was so blocked I couldn’t hold a phone conversation with it! I was nervous about having the procedure, but it went so smoothly and painlessly. I didn’t realise just how much was had built up in my ear after years of wearing earplugs to sleep. I left feeling 10lbs lighter. I would highly recommend and will be back next year!
The team at Pindrop were efficient, personable and professional. They treated my young son with genuine care and made the whole experience a positive one.
I have had ear wax removed at Pindrop hearing through micro-suction twice in the past three years and I have always been very happy with the service provided.
Location is great as it's very central and the staff is absolutely amazing.
Great service, quick efficient and professional.
It was the best money I had spent in a long time.
Great staff, really friendly, polite and professional.
Even better outcome. Recommend it to anyone who needs this service.
All the staff are extremely professional and efficient. The receptionist is very friendly, comforting and helpful. I would 100% recommend Pindrop to friends and family. Well done guys. Keep up the good work.
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.90 based on 185 reviews