Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
Very professional and friendly customer service. Everything was explained in a language that was fully understandable.
Fantastic service from this friendly and professional company in central London.

I've worn hearing aids from a very young age and have always struggled with issues such as hard earwax build-up, and transitioning to new hearing aids with the inevitable switch in sound quality which the brain has to acclimatise to.

Pindrop use the latest technology, and after years of having my ears syringed (often unsuccessfully), they were able to remove my earwax in a couple of minutes. They then helped me choose my new hearing aids, taking into account issues such as needing to exercise wearing them, and made sure they were tailored to me. They also offer the option to have your hearing aid quality shifted to the new quality more gradually over a series of appointments, allowing your brain to acclimatise more comfortably.

I've seen Falguni Gami for all my appointments and she has been knowledgeable, friendly and able to deal with any issues. After quite a while of struggling with my old hearing aids, she's been brilliant practitioner and I've valued her help and guidance with my new hearing aids, particularly her thorough training on how to use them and her help setting up technological elements such as bluetooth.

When you buy hearing aids through Pindrop, the aftercare is superb, with six month check ups as standard and you can contact them at any time with questions or issues. Any privately-bought hearing aids will be relatively expensive, but Pindrop's aftercare package means I feel completely relieved that I won't be put in a difficult position should a hearing aid break. And that's worth it's weight in gold!
A very efficient and courteous service provided by both the audiologist and receptionist.
I am very pleased with the outcome too.
Honestly the best £80 I have spent! My ear was so blocked I couldn’t hold a phone conversation with it! I was nervous about having the procedure, but it went so smoothly and painlessly. I didn’t realise just how much was had built up in my ear after years of wearing earplugs to sleep. I left feeling 10lbs lighter. I would highly recommend and will be back next year!
The team at Pindrop were efficient, personable and professional. They treated my young son with genuine care and made the whole experience a positive one.
I have had ear wax removed at Pindrop hearing through micro-suction twice in the past three years and I have always been very happy with the service provided.
Location is great as it's very central and the staff is absolutely amazing.
Great service, quick efficient and professional.
It was the best money I had spent in a long time.
Great staff, really friendly, polite and professional.
Even better outcome. Recommend it to anyone who needs this service.
All the staff are extremely professional and efficient. The receptionist is very friendly, comforting and helpful. I would 100% recommend Pindrop to friends and family. Well done guys. Keep up the good work.
I would just like to say how pleased I was with your service, it is
professional, it works, it is transparent and it has already improved my quality of life, I thank you for your excellent service.
Good service. Friendly and professional. Ms Falguni Gami was excellent
My ears had been blocked for 5 weeks and i was so pleased to hear that Pin Drop would clear them for me. The procedure was explained to me. It was so good to be able to hear properly again. Thank you.Mrs j
What a wonderful team at Pindrop. Rony - a true professional - explained the ear wax procedure clearly, step by step, and made me feel relaxed and less anxious. I would highly recommend Pindrop, especially for their service and care. Thank you. Mrs Savva
Great service, felt very comfortable.
Excellent service today as always
Roger Goodman
I was most fortunate to have chosen Pindrop to have my ears treated for wax removal. The friendliest of welcomes from Tavia and such caring and professional treatment from Rony left a huge impression on me. The very name Pindrop is so appropriate! Highly recommended is an understatement.
My optician friend suggested I contact Rony about micro suction ear wax removal, I am very pleased I did as I hadn’t realised how much my hearing had become impaired due to the build up of wax, excellent procedure/service and I have no hesitation in recommending Pindrop, if ever there was an apt company name this is it!
Excellent service from a kind and skilled audiologist
Staff charming and gracious and both ears cleared. Delighted with the service.
I am really happy about customer service thank you..
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.90 based on 174 reviews