Pindrop Hearing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing

How would you rate Pindrop Hearing?

"My experience was excellent, the service provided was professional, efficient and caring in every way. The procedure was explained clearly and carried out successfully, resulting in one very satisfied client. Thank you to all concerned."
"very fine service - so much that I have recommended you to my daughter, who will be contacting you."
"From the initial consultation where I was referred to Pindrop by an ENT consultant as an unbiased company, I was made to feel at ease with what I consider a sensitive issue. Im 41 and didn't think that I would be having to deal with hearing issues at my age. Julitta was very informative and made me feel comfortable from the outset. I had the initial tests and from there ascertained that a hearing aid was going to be required. Julitta went through the options and explained pros and cons for each type ie inner ear V s behind the ear and so forth. My particular case meant that the behind the ear is most suitable, and I was leaning for a inner ear option purely based on 'image' / self conscious reasons. I was not pushed in any way, but decided to go with th behind the ear option as took the view that Pindrop know what they're talking about and whats the point in limiting my hearing. So glad that I have done so. The hearing aid fitting and consultation was carried out in a very friendly and informal manner and literally walked away wearing my aid. Im in the very early stages of wearing an aid, but already feel more comfortable, and know that I have pindrop support there. Would 100% recommend Pindrop."
"I had a good Experience today, had my ears cleaned . Very polite and friendly staff. Dr.Patel was great explained about the treatment. Very professional. Would definitely recommend."
"Professional service and clean and modern premises"
"I was in a lot of pain and it would have taken over a week to see a specialist on the NHS. I couldn’t hear out of 1 ear or chew food (I had only soup and mashed potatoes for 8 days)! I was able to see a specialist at pindrop within a day. They were excellent in every way - from explaining the problem to treating me. I highly recommend them… lovely service and highly skilled practitioners!"
"My first experience of micro-suction to remove wax. It was painless and much better than syringing. The end of my hearing aid had broken off and I had a feeling it might have got buried in the ear. No, said the Minor Injuries Clinic, there was nothing there. There was and it came out easily with suction. Strongly recommended."
Francisco Sapunar
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a customer of Pindrop hearing for the last 6 years and I would not change them unless I moved continents! Their focus on me as a patient is unique to say the least. Have been a patient of Julitta most of the time and she's done everything in such a professional and caring manner that I cannot express in words how grateful I am. Their administrative staff are excellent and have followed up so efficiently anything we agreed with Julitta that I am forever grateful. Have a look at the new clinic.... Super!"
"Everyting was excellent from getting in to getting out"
"Very friendly and helpful Team. The evaluation went well and I thought everything was explained very well. Thanks for a great experience."
"I needed Aids for specific hearing characteristics. Pindrop went through all the options and we settled on a brand and model. I have been back several times for fine tuning and they have always been very attentive and knowledgeable. I gain comfort from them being independent and therefore not pushing a particular brand. So I can feel comfortable that I have the units that are best for me and not for them! AC"
"Always excellent service with a genuine desire to improve things and understand your concerns. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service, highly recommended."
Lucinda Stevens
Verified Reviewer
"Extensive testing, no hard sell for new hearing aids A kind and comprehensive experience"
"The audiologist spoke very clearly and explained what he was going to do and answered all my questions. The advice he gave me was also very good and I will endeavour to apply it."
"Friendly, professional service, was seen straight away. Would highly recommend."
"1st time visitor. Very happy with the service"
"always very helpful and do everything in there power to help you and sort out your problems. an excellent company to deal with. Jackie"
"Always very satisfied with the level of service and professionalism at Pindrop Hearing."
"Very good service and explained clearly in every detail. Very happy."
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.90 based on 81 reviews