Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

About Pindrop Hearing:

Pindrop Hearing is an industry leading, independent Audiology practice providing the very highest standards of clinical Audiology in London. We specialise in Diagnostic Hearing and Balance tests, the latest and most sophisticated digital hearing aids, ear wax removal, tinnitus rehabilitation and Paediatric Audiology.

info@pindrophearing.co.uk

41 Harley Street, London,

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
Very friendly team from the receptionist to the audiologist highly recommended,made me feel relaxed throughout the procedure…..very impressed
I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. The receptionist was very friendly and welcoming. The Audiologist l saw was very very friendly and professional in manner. She explained everything she was going to do and gave me time to explain my problem. She was very bubbly and smiley which eased my tension. Thank you very much.
I had a wax removal with a young audiologist named Sara. She was very welcoming and friendly. I usually find wax removal an unpleasant experience, however, I felt at ease throughout the procedure with Sara who was calm, patient and reassuring. She communicated each step. Regarding the procedure itself, my hearing has improved significantly and I no longer feel any discomfort in my ears. I highly recommend this clinic, their staff are very professional and caring!
Service was prompt, i arrived 5 minutes early and was seen straight after signing form. Shivanie was very reassuring and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend the service.
I was impressed by the very professional, paper free check in process. Shivanie was very knowledgeable, friendly and reassuring. The procedure to remove ear wax was brilliant. I would highly recommend to anyone suffering with blocked ears or ringing in the ears. An excellent experience.
A pleasant visit, with the world sounding a clearer place, after the treatment. It’s easy to find with a car park a few moments walk away. I was welcomed and booked in professionally, although I did have to wait for almost fifteen minutes (it would have been 5 stars otherwise) It felt Covid safe and the whole treatment was explained to ensure I understood what would happen. Their prices were competitive and I would use them again.
I had mixed experience with high street providers and our GP practice recommended Pindrop. I found Pindrop's Winchmore Hill branch to be excellent especially the Audiologists I saw Nilesh Parekh and Shivanie Sachdev, both being very impressive, helpful and supportive, much needed given it was my first experience with hearing aids. Nothing was too much trouble. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Team were very pleasant and professional. The procedure was clearly explained and made easier to follow by the use of on-line photographs. The results are very successful and I would return for future treatment.
Just received my new hearing aids. Not only are they excellent but the staff at the Winchmore Hill practice are both very professional and very friendly, immediately putting me at ease. Yes the aids are very expensive but are worth the expense. I highly recommend this practice.
Suction too noisy. Bleeding in my right ear. My ears still feels blocked and echoes when I try to touch it! Also The confirmation e-mail sent to me, did not have the post code and it took me a long time to find you, hence 5 mins late!.. The young girl rushed and caused more damage to my ears than before - some bleeding now! I demand that an experienced person looks at my ear washing done again as my ears are now blocked and washes it with less noisy pump? Or refund my money back. Pump was so noisy, my ears still ringing after 2 hours before f the ear wash. Thanks, Altan Aras
I strongly recommend this clinic as its highly friendly and of tremendous quality. my doctor was amazing and made me feel very confortable and at ease.
Was amazing cleared all my ear wax genital and no pain thank you pindrop . Well defo go again !was happy of recovery all wax taken out and I can hear now .
I went to Pindrop to have ear wax removal.I found the Team from Receptionist to the Audiologist Rokhsar Nimat friendly and efficient.I would recommend.
After having suffered hearing loss for about a week, I contacted Pindrop Hearing and was amazed but pleased to get an appointment for the very next day. Their Harley Street clinic is very bright and clean and the staff professional, polite and welcoming. The treatment I received resulted in me having better hearing than I've had in years. It was immediately diagnosed that I simply had was built up in both ears as I had expected. The treatment was quick and painless. I will definitely be contacting Pindrop Hearing if this happens again and will not hesitate in recommending them to family and friends. The price of the half hour appointment was very reasonable. Whilst I am a huge fan of the NHS, I could not have received such a speedy service from them.
My experience was so terrible that I returned the hearing aids and got a refund so that I would not have anything to do with them any more. Under the Covid restrictions and having arrived right on time, I was not happy to be kept waiting in the small reception area for over ten minutes, because the audiologists were talking to each other. When I asked a few questions, the audiologist, whose name I cannot recall, gave me answers which were not addressing my questions. I was the one with hearing difficulties, and she did hear, but she did not listen. Buying hearing aids is not only expensive but it's a commitment in that the audiologist will look after you for the next five years. So, I decided that I would be better off elsewhere.
I cannot thank the staff at Winchmore Hill branch enough. Lovely people and grand job done on my ear in 30 minutes...hooray I can hear again! Thank you so much.
I went in, barely able to hear in my left ear due to ear wax and came out hearing clearly. The service was excellent and the price was fair. Highly recommend Pindrop.
Always good service. Rather a long wait for an appointment this time
Excellent reception service on phone and in person. Did not expect payment in advance, as others sadly do. Procedure quick, expert and successful.
I'm very happy with my treatment. My hearing is back after quick ear wax removal!
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.85 based on 255 reviews