Pindrop Hearing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing

How would you rate Pindrop Hearing ?

"Very efficient and fully explained the procedure. Answered all my questions and put me at ease. I would highly recommend your service and definitely use it again."
"Wow! What a difference. After having too many water syringes last year, resulting in polyps I was very reluctant to do that ever again. I was unhappy with a recent Doctor's opinion that my ears were clear and it was a eustachian tube infection and on a friend's recommendation I went to Pindrop. After seeing the wax in my ear it only took thirty minutes for the "all clear". Thank you - I will be back."
"Great service and help at short notice. Very professional and thorough. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service from all the staff I have had dealings with in Pindrop for over three years I have been with them. Polite and friendly and listens and deals with problems very professionally. Very welcoming place. Ambiance supereb. I take this opportunity to thank you all for the great service you always give."
"Rekesh was very helpful. My hearing aid had been repaired and he had both ears tuned in again and so I am not having any trouble. The reception was friendly and welcoming and the coffee was good!"
"Very good service really recommend this to anyone done a good job an I can hear perfectly now I could go as deep as saying I feel I have supersonic hearing thanks very much"
"Very happy with the extremely professional service - very clear communication throughout the procedure and instant relief from the discomfort of a blocked ear. Thank you."
"Brilliant service Rekesh at Green lanes explained the procedure which put my mind at ease almost like going to the dentists nerves which were put at ease, I had been suffering with ear wax build up for last couple of weeks and it was great to hear again, I made an appointment online with a time to suite me which was confirmed by text message ease of parking, overall a great experience service thank you will certainly use again."
"Mr Patel was brilliant. Made me feel at ease and was very efficient & explained everything very clearly. I would definitely use 'Pindrop' again, should the need arise."
"Phoned on a Friday with a blocked ear, got an appointment for the following Monday! Very warm, friendly & welcoming staff, and excellent service from Fabia the receptionist & Julitta who did the procedure. Julitta was very reassuring & kept me informed as to what to expect & what was happening at every step. Highly recommended!"
"I have had a problem with wax build up in my ears for a number of years now. I have been to Pindrop twice in the last 18 months for treatment and I have been most impressed with all aspects of the service. I will definitely continue to visit them as needed in the future. I highly recommend them."
"I have the smallest earholes ever and have given up on the NHS to sort it out when it comes to ear wax removal. At least here I get the wax removed every 6-9 months - it is done professionally with the specialists always keeping me informed along the way and are very friendly & welcoming too. Yes it comes at a price but after 20 years having problems with my ears, it's worth it. Thank you"
"I was very nervous going into this but the lady doing the work Julitta was very professional and sympathetic. It worked well and I would recommend this highly especially Julitta."
"Both my husband and I had wax removal, Great experience, quick and pain free and we were very well informed regarding the procedure Will definitely do recommend Pindrop and certainly go back"
"The procedure itself was fine, not uncomfortable, and the guy was good and helpful. Definitely feels weird with cleaner ears. But I mentioned tinnitus before going in; I had a bit in one ear once the wax really built up. This feels worse after the procedure than before. I'm going to give it a few days to see what's what, and will update then. I do hope it calms down."
"I would have no hesitation in recommending Pindrop to anyone suffering the isolation of hearing loss. Mr Patel has shown me care, and unwavering support from the beginning. I was fully informed every step of the way, and continue to be supported, which is wonderful. I'm so glad they were recommended to me . Sheelagh Moss"
"Lovely experience. Was quick and pain free wax removal and I can finally hear again!"
"Short waiting time for an appointment and comfortable earwax removal, thanks!"
"It was so simple to arrange an appointment, the lady on reception were very welcoming and made me feel at ease. The treatment was fast and effective. I would highly recommend them. Great communication via email and text. 10/10 for service. Thank you"
"Pindrop Hearing is a fantastic set up - both the efficiency of its set up, but most importantly the people who work there. I must call out Julitta as being outstanding! She has looked after me for about four years, and is both professional and incredibly warm and welcoming. She goes out of her way to understand your hearing challenges, also making herself available when your work diary is challenging. I can’t rate Julitta and therefore Pindrop highly enough!"
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.90 based on 103 reviews