Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

About Pindrop Hearing:

Pindrop Hearing is an industry leading, independent Audiology practice providing the very highest standards of clinical Audiology in London. We specialise in Diagnostic Hearing and Balance tests, the latest and most sophisticated digital hearing aids, ear wax removal, tinnitus rehabilitation and Paediatric Audiology.

info@pindrophearing.co.uk

41 Harley Street, London,

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
The friendliest of welcomes and the most professional service. Scrupulously clean and modern treatment room/equipment, etc. Highly recommended!
Having read the reviews for Pindrop I felt assured that I was going to be in the hands of an experienced team and all was confirmed at my appointment. I can’t thank you enough for what was a fuss-free, and totally pain free expierience.
It was a very professional experience to get treatment at Pindrop. The audiologist was very pleasant and helpful, she made me feel at ease and gave all relevant information about the treatment. I went for ear wax removal and Pindrop has a very advanced system for it. I could see the before and after pictures of the treatment. Would highly recommend.
I was treated by Shila for microsuction. It felt amazing and I went from a totally blocked ear to 100% better! Amazing- Shila customer service and treatment was A1.....thank you so much
Dear Rokhsar, My colleague, Sunita, and I should like to thank you, profusely, for the first class service and professionalism you showed at our meeting on Friday 14th May. We had visited Pindrop previously, on a couple of occasions, when our dear departed friend, Theresa Moore, had these hearing aids supplied and fitted, by one of your colleagues. We were very impressed with the whole Pindrop experience on those occasions. We were grateful to have been recommended to your Practice, by an accountant friend. Our recent visit and my thorough tests, ear cleansing and the setting up of the aids to counter my hearing loss, was a pleasure from start to finish. You put me at my ease, as I arrived with head on one side, struggling to hear you and feeling a little dejected. When you had finished the whole operation and fitted the aids and turned them on, I literally leapt for joy and was, and still am, astonished at the whole new lease of life you have given me. Thank you so much, Rokhsar, you are a very pleasant and talented individual and a great credit to Pindrop, who themselves provide excellent service, and a great product. Yours most sincerely Brian
Excellent service and happy to listen and advise showed photos of ears before and after the wax was removed . Really pleased with the painless experience. Many thanks .
I chose Pindrop because of the very informative website. Making an appointment was quick and straightforward and I liked the fact that the appointment letter told me exactly who I was going to see. Rokhsar Nimat, audiologist, was superbly professional and caring. She used the latest equipment to treat me for a significant build-up of ear wax. I am very pleased to have gone straight to Pindrop and intend to return for my future hearing check ups.
Extremely professional team, excellent service. Mr. Parekh managed to remove a harden layer of wax which prove particularly difficult to clear. Amazing result with little discomfort, having finally regained hearing in my right ear. I would highly recommend Pindrop.
Very professional and pleasant staff. I only needed one ear done but the price was the same as if I had both ears done. It would have been good if there was a reduction in price.
Hi Pindrop. Just to let you know I could not be more pleased with my session with you on Tuesday. Great treatment in very nice modern surroundings. I would be happy to recommend you to others. Best wishes to you all.
Rony Ganguly is the Audioligist you dream of.He is totally on the ball in all departments.Fully up to date with anything new.Always helpful if things go wrong.
I was able to visit quite soon after phoning about loss of hearing due to a build up of wax made worse by recent swimming. I liked the attention I received and would certainly go back again. Thanks anthony
Excellent service and very nice helpful staff. I will certainly go back if needed.
An excellent service from booking the appointment to the treatment. Professional friendly and informed staff.
This was my first visit to Pindrop and will not be my last. Very professional from start to finish, everything was explained in detail regarding the procedure. I was in there from start to finish about ten minutes. Wouldn't hesitate to rerecommend. Thank you Pindrop.
Customer service was great. My daughter always feel very relaxed and comfortable with the staff at the New Southgate branch. My husband has also used the services too and was very satisfied with the services. I would highly recommend this branch for their good customer service skills plus they get the job done !
Easy to arrange my appointment and the reminders were helpful. A warm welcome and a covid-19 safe environment. The examination was thorough and the procedures were well explained. They even kept my phone safe until I realised I had left it behind.
Went for my sons ears as he has autism they were excellent understanding and helpful, well done 👏
First visit ever to have wax removed from my ears. Fantastic customer service and lovely staff.
Excellent service, wax removal (Winchmore Hill) in this case. I explored a number of options before choosing Pindrop and they were by far the best. The clinic was super clean & efficient. The procedure was performed perfectly and successfully.
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.89 based on 226 reviews