Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I am really happy about customer service thank you..
I found the experience very professional and painless The positive effect of removal of build up of wax in my ear was immediate
I would highly recommend Pindrop Clinic.
Very friendly and excellent service for ear wax removal, I was also given some very helpful advice.
I would certainly recommend.
I recently took my Father who has Parkinson’s and Dementia to have a wax removal Procedure. This was done in a highly professional and informative manner and the consultation was conducted in a clear, compassionate and respectful way. My only complaint is the exorbitant price Senior Citizens now have to pay for this originally free NHS procedure - £50 for 1 ear, £80 for both.
Always a Friendly, Down to Earth and Efficient service.
I have been correctly diagnosed and referred by Roni for successful ENT surgery. In addition, I've been tested for and supplied with excellent hearing devices. It has also been very handy having the alternative treatment sites across London. My wife no longer shouts at me (well - not for my hearing anyway!)
Staff very helpful with my elderly parents, especially with my father who has dementia
My visit to pindrop was seamless from the receptionist to my treatment on both occasions. Both my treatments were explained to me in detail and I felt very relaxed. I will be going back and would recommend to all my friends.
I suffer from loss of hearing compounded by crashing tinnitus. Rony has always been extremely helpful on both fronts, I now have aids that are comfortable, efficient, and with directional controls that I find extremely helpful. I would recommend this firm to anyone. Jude
Great service and would recommend to anyone. The receptionist and audiologist could not have been better.
My ENT specialist recommended me to Pindrop about hearing aids.

Rony is a delight to deal with: knowledgeable and pragmatic. He supplied me with a device which has made a great improvement to my hearing.

My dealings with his colleagues have been excellent too.

I have no hesitation in recommending Pindrop to others.
I had wax removed by microsuction along with a tympanogram test. Falguni at Harley Street was very professional and informative at every stage. I had two visits, the second as a follow up to clear the remaining wax and to redo the test -- for which I was not charged anything more. I would highly recommend Pindrop.
Very fortunate to find Pindrop - my initial experience with a previous practitioner was not good
The Winchmore Hill branch ( on my doorstep ) has restored my faith. The staff have always been courteous, friendly, approachable and very professional . Nothing is too much trouble - competitive price wise with an excellent support service for the hearing aids
Brought my mum to the Winchmore Hill clinic for wax removal in both ears. Very happy with the service provided, audiologist was very professional and the receptionist was very friendly and welcoming! Would come here myself in the future and recommend to friends and family.
I have been a hearing aid wearer for over twenty years, and consider myself an informed customer. I visited Rony at Pindrop Hearing to purchase new hearing aids, and the whole service was easily the best experience I've had to date. Rony was personable, with a deep knowledge of the different hearing aids I was considering. The aids we settled on have literally transformed my life! I would wholeheartedly recommend Pindrop Hearing if you need new hearing aids.
Lovely welcome from everyone. Reassuring discussion before the process so fully aware of what to expect. Seeing inside your own ears was amazing and showed the issues. The treatment was quick and professional and the instant improvement in my hearing was fabulous.
Brilliant service. Fast micro suction (15 minutes for both ears!) and I now have surround sound hearing back again!
Highly recommended. Easy to make the appointment ,treatment given on time and quickly. All staff very friendly.
Well organised and efficient, friendly service. Staff helpful and courteous. Treatment swift and effective. Would recommend Pindrop.
I attended Pindrop for wax removal and was very nervous about it, but Falguni Gami made sure that there was nothing to be nervous about. She cleaned my ear canals in no time and absolutely painfree. Plus, she was very friendly. I would recommend this service to all!
I have been using Pindrop hearing for 2 years for earwax removal. Very friendly staff, Excellent service and would highly recommend them
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.90 based on 154 reviews