Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
I had my ears micro-suctioned on 24 August 2020 at your headquarters in Harley Street. The treatment went well and was successful - although my right ear felt faintly muffled. I told this to the very pleasant young woman who treated me, and she repeated the treatment on the ear. However, I knew that there was still something different about that ear, and finally went to see one of the consultants at Boots, where I bought my hearing aids originally. She found that there was something wrong with the wiring in that right ear, and quickly fitted new wiring to replace it. Both my ears then functioned perfectly. I have no complaints about the treatment I received at Pindrop, although perhaps all your staff might be well advised to consider suggesting solutions to the client - other than microsuction - that might solve a different problem.
The procedure itself was fine, not uncomfortable, and the guy was good and helpful. Definitely feels weird with cleaner ears. But I mentioned tinnitus before going in; I had a bit in one ear once the wax really built up. This feels worse after the procedure than before. I'm going to give it a few days to see what's what, and will update then. I do hope it calms down.
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.89 based on 177 reviews