Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
Staff charming and gracious and both ears cleared. Delighted with the service.
I recently took my Father who has Parkinson’s and Dementia to have a wax removal Procedure. This was done in a highly professional and informative manner and the consultation was conducted in a clear, compassionate and respectful way. My only complaint is the exorbitant price Senior Citizens now have to pay for this originally free NHS procedure - £50 for 1 ear, £80 for both.
Had my ears cleared of wax this morning very good experience. Thnank you.
I recently had an appointment for Audiology and Pressure test and was seen straight away. Audio tests went very well and very happy overall and would have given 5 if it wasn't for the issues below... However the pressure test equipment did not work so had to return following day.
I got a call to say due to technical issues they were running late so I went approx 30mins after only to find there were no technical issues but they didn't have a clinic earlier on and the audiologist only came in after I had arrived and therefore had to wait another 15mins before been seen.
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.89 based on 177 reviews