PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

We had a wasp nest and Leon came out and treated nest located in loft, he had to return and treat again as wasps were still active. We had to ring again a 3rd time as wasps were still present and it was found we had 2 active nests next to each other Leon treated the other nest and all was resolved. Leon was polite friendly and did a good job.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
I had a very helpful young man to come out and sort put my wasp nest , he did 2 visits and hopefully now they will not be back.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service, professional and friendly.
(PestControl.co.uk Swanage) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic service. Prompt excellent knowledge. Went above and beyond for me as I have limited movement. Cleaned all areas after he had finished. I would highly recommend pest control to anyone.
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick response and even though couldnt exactly identify what the bugs where , quick assessment of the situation followed by intensive repellent to kill the bugs did the job
(PestControl.co.uk Bury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent sevice and a credit to Pest Control company...Thank you very much
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service. Would recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent customer service. Very friendly and explained what would happen.
(PestControl.co.uk Chester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
James who came to the property was very helpful and checked everywhere , they will not spray until they identified the issue in first place so put monitors down which is really good , some pest control company’s will and that isn’t good. would recommend if anyone wants someone
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Speedy service,?polite and professional
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
When contacted they came to sort out the wasp nest problem. I was told by the operator to call them if we saw any more wasps. We needed to contact them again and they came promptly to finally clear our wasp problem. Very pleased with the service.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 2 weeks ago
After finding a large wasp nest, a call to PestControl.co.uk brought a response within hours . Stewart, the operative, was helpful and very friendly and treated and fixed the problem quickly. I am pleased to report we have had no further problems with the wasps .
A job well done
;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 2 weeks ago
very quick response, friendly operatives with rapid solutions
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very helpful, had a thorough look around and in the house and gave recommendations on how to manage the pest problem (rats). As I already had successfully treated the problem myself no further action was required but I will implement the recommendations in order to minimise re-occurrence.
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service provided by Stewart at PestControl. Highly recommended!
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Can’t fault anything after months of having someone else trying to sort out rat problems it only took Gareth 5 minutes to find the source of the problem and a couple of visits to solve. Will definitely be using again and my letting agent has your details and will definitely be using your services in the future.
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service thank you
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service. Visited my house .explained everything he was going to do. Answered all my questions. And was only a phone call away if I had any more problems.would definitely use again if needed and would highly recommend you guys to anyone. Thankyou.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Many thanks for your advice and help with regards to discouraging seagulls from nesting on the chimneys. I am very happy with the outcome.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Apart from being quite late James was very friendly & resolved the wasp problem first time. Although couldn't see the nest sprayed on the area they were hovering & had been coming through loft onto back bedroom but after spraying it stopped. Thanks!
(PestControl.co.uk Knutsford) - Posted 3 weeks ago