PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

The operator was polite , punctual and explainedeveything to me clearly. I had to ask him to revisit which he did quickly so - touch wood- the problem is now resolved. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk West London) - Posted 1 week ago
pleased with what you did and you were very prompt in arriving. there is still the odd bed bug showing, is that normal? but other than that very happy. we use an aerosol spray to sort the odd ones.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 1 week ago
Very friendly, prompt and efficient control of a very lively hornets nest in our garden.
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 1 week ago
I rang in the morning, explained the problem and was assured he would visit my home to deal with the problem in the afternoon. He arrived at 1.00pm looked at the infestation and explained fully what was to be done. He was very knowledgeable and courteous .He got on with the job and completed it quickly and with no mess. he sealed all the gaps with silicon where needed .It was a pleasure to do business with him. He assured me that if the problem returned he would call back. It didn't and so all was ok. Great job done.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 week ago
No problems with the service provided, sorted the problem with just one visit.
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent
Quick and easy and polite service. Greatly appreciated. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Arrived on time for both visits, clearly explained what needed doing. Answered all my questions. Treatment was successful. I have no hesitation in recommending.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 1 week ago
Friendly service
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 1 week ago
Very happy with the service which was provided quickly and efficiently even though we were in lock-down. A very nice, helpful man sorted out both the immediate problem with an ant's nest and followed up to hopefully prevent it happening again. I would be happy to recommend this company and will use them again if needs be.
(PestControl.co.uk Chertsey) - Posted 1 week ago
The gentleman came was very polite and helpful. Luckily we do not have a problem which he was able to confirm.
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
A prompt, courteous and - most importantly! - effective service.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 2 weeks ago
A very prompt, friendly and efficient service. Thank you Cliff!
(PestControl.co.uk Maidenhead) - Posted 2 weeks ago
THE PERSON WHO ARRIVED KNEW HIS JOB,WAS VERY POLITE A GREAT PROFESSIONAL
WHO SOLVED ARE PROBLEM WITH THE BEES IN THE GUTTER,AFTER THREE DAYS NO SIGN OF THEM. AND THE COST WAS REASONABLE.WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.
MANY THANKS...
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Requested a visit one morning. Arrived same afternoon. Did a good job at a reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone.
(PestControl.co.uk Birchington) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very knowledgeable, friendly fast service. I have no hesitation using pest control again or recommending to family and friends.
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Good service. Excellent comms and came when the said. No idea on the price as I've never used a pest company before. The lad was clearly knowledgeable and gave good advice.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We had a bees nest in the side of our house.. after calling numerous companies pest control were to the only ones offering to come the same day... in no time they arrived and the bees were gone within an hour. Excellent service!!
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Gareth was impecable taking care of the rats in my garden. He had to come around a second time and was very helpful (and we did not had to pay anything). Very professional. I definitely recommend PestControl.
(PestControl.co.uk Northampton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Nice chap who came out and knew what treatment to use to solve our problem
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The Man came was very helpful but I feel he was very expensive for what he did and I still have rats
(PestControl.co.uk Swanage) - Posted 2 weeks ago