In the Paper Reviews

Read In the Paper Reviews

customerservice@kornit.com

Weardale Business Centre, Martin Street, Stanhope

Tell us how In the Paper made you happy
I am delighted with the cufflinks. They are for my son's 50th birthday and he will love them. The customer care team were very professional when I needed help.
Lucy redeemed my faith in PFG as the mug I ordered was delivered broken and scuffed. My first email request seemed to go astray. I tried again via your website this time and she responded promptly with clear instructions which I followed. The replacement No. 1 Dad mug she organised was received in perfect condition and my son is happy, therefore, I am happy! This was my first order but it will not be the last. Thank you all. Have a wonderful week!
Quick delivery. Good quality product my nephew was very happy with his personalised Celtic phone case
New mug received. First one arrived but was broken. Very quickly resolved and replacement received within a couple of days. Great customer service.
Burnley shirt card for our grandson, the card is of good quality and fast postage
Good quality and got the items the day after ordering
Ordered a personalised football mug for my Grandson birthday very pleased with the quality of the product and the speediness of the delivery
Arrived in 2 days and updated of status. Product was good quality
Very happy with mug and birthday card very prompt delivery
It came on time and the quality was incredible
Absolutely amazing my son was overwhelmed with his personalised KDB picture thank you it made his birthday.
Had a 18th birthday card done for my avid supporter for Reading F.C grandson! So thrilled with it, he will love it! Thankyou!
Excellent quality. Nice and shiny! Arrived quickly.
Order was received quickly and found the website easy to navigate and place my order. If I need a product they sell again I would not hesitate to order through them again 5*
I ordered it for my Granddaughter's birthday, she was delighted. The quality is very good. My Grandson now wants one for his birthday too.
This card did not Disappoint. Was such a nice card and my partner loved the fact it was Leeds and Was personalised..super quick delivery too so would defo use again and recommend.
I ordered a keyring to be inscribed with a Fulham FC badge, Fulham shirt and number, which also had my friend's name in the style that players have them. It was for his birthday and he was thrilled with it. I was impressed by the speed in manufacture and delivery, which was within four days from order.
Good quality and quick delivery. Love this item - can wear it to show support for my team anytime, anywhere
In the Paper 5 star review on 2nd March 2022
I placed an order for a personalised mug and due to an IT issue it arrived incorrect. I emailed them and they rectified the issue and got a replacement sent out to me within a couple of days! Amazing service! Mug itself is also top quality!
My son absolutely loved his West Ham water bottle. Great personalisation and super quick service. Thank you.
In the Paper is rated 4.3 based on 3,864 reviews