In the Paper Reviews

Read In the Paper Reviews

customerservice@kornit.com

Weardale Business Centre, Martin Street, Stanhope

Tell us how In the Paper made you happy
I cannot write a review of the item I purchased on the 30th of January because we have not yet received it. From what I see on my computer it is in Germany somewhere. Why Germany I cannot understand?
Hi David, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have looked into this for you and it seems as if your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Please can you confirm if you would be happy for us to issue a replacement for you? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
My son absolutely loved his West Ham water bottle. Great personalisation and super quick service. Thank you.
Ordered a personalised card. Was exactly as I wanted, good quality and received it very quickly. Overall, good, efficient service. Just a shame the postage cost more than the card!!
I haven’t received it yet. Very slow delivery.
Hi Bill, Thank you for contacting us, we are very sorry to hear about this. I have checked your tracking and it seems that your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Please can you let us know if you would prefer a replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
It was very bad experience. I had placed the order at 11 January and i haven’t received it yet, 2 February! The only update it was an email from the post company “Something wrong happened, Sorry for the delay”
Hi Antonis, Thank you for contacting us. We are very sorry to hear about this, I have checked your tracking and it seems that your order has become lost in transit, unfortunately. Can you let us know if you would prefer a replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
Great product quick delivery
Brilliant gift I can't wait to see the reaction when we give it to the birthday boy 😅
Very pleased,nice card,with next day delivery
Very pleased with this football gift. I know my brother will love it for his 70th birthday
Quick delivery.
Hi, We are very sorry to hear about this. We have looked into this issue and we are unable to see any correspondence from you in our inbox, unfortunately. There may have been a misspelling in the email address which means we wouldn't have received this. Please can you let us know what the issue seems to be with your order so that we can look into this for you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Amelia.
Very pleased with purchase and service!
Abosoultey terrible service! I have tried to contact you on numerous occasions without any response. I ordered my signed personalized Ronaldo photo, the photo wasn't even signed! This was a 16th Birthday present for him and not even a response from you!
Hi Bernadette, We are sorry to hear about this, I can see that we contacted you back on 14.01.2022 via email. Please can you provide us with a photograph of the item you received so that we can look into this for you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Amelia.
I never got my parcel I just want to know where it is so I can leave a good review
Hi Chloe, We are very sorry to hear about this. I have looked into this for you and it seems that although your order was dispatched on 07.01.2022, it has since become lost in transit, unfortunately. Can you let us know if you would prefer a free of charge replacement or a full refund? Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Amelia.
My grandson was delighted with his Bolton Wanderer's personalised bottle. It looks great, just hope it lasts well too.
Perfect gift for a football mad grandson
Great service, prompt delivery and very happy with the product. Thank you highly recommended.
Dear team, Thank you for your great service, it was so easy from start to finish, I am very pleased and will be ordering again in the near future.
I ordered this as a 60th Birthday gift I asked for it to be gift wrapped it arrived beautifully gift Wrapped and I didn't see the item until my husband's birthday all I can say is wow beautifully crafted and in a lovely frame well worth the price
Very professional and quick turnaround.
Arrived in good time and was perfect.
In the Paper is rated 4.3 based on 3,864 reviews