Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
I placed my order on the 17th December, with an express tracked delivery. As of today (21.12.20) Hermes have still not received the parcel in order to deliver it. My order number is #128220. Can you please confirm that this will be delivered tomorrow, otherwise I will expect a full refund. Regards, Simon
Hi Simon, We are sorry to hear about this. I can see that your order was dispatched on 21.12.2020 and so should be with you very soon. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Lucy.
Hi Lucy, I have tried to reply to your response below but I don't think I can and I have also had no response to the email I sent so this appears to be the only way I can get in contact with you. I am aware that one of the items has been delivered but I have heard nothing on the second item. It was ordered on 10 December but I have not had an email to advise it has been despatched yet which, according to your website, should have happened within 3 days. Please could you check on the progress of the order and let me know that you have it and it is being progressed, rather than just saying that it 'should' be on its way. I understand this must be a busy time of a very difficult year but I wanted to check that it hasn't got stuck/lost somewhere. Also, if you provide me with a better way of contacting you (a telephone number) I will use that rather than keep posting reviews. Kind regards Beth
Hi Beth, I can see that your glass item was dispatched on 15.12.2020 and can take up to 7 working days for delivery, and so should be with you very soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy.
Thanks Lucy, I've tried to reply to your response below but it won't let me and I have not had a reply to the email that I sent so this is the only way I can get in touch with you. I am aware that one has been delivered but I have heard nothing on the other. It was ordered on 10 December and your website says it should be despatched within 3 days. Please could you check when it is going to be despatched rather than just saying that it should be with me soon? I understand that it is a busy time of a difficult year but I want to make sure the order hasn't got stuck/lost somewhere. Also, if you could give me a better way of getting in touch with you (a telephone number) I will use that rather than keep posting reviews.
I placed an order for two items last Thursday (10 Dec), I have had an email that one has been dispatched (although not delivered yet) but nothing about the other. There is no contact number on the website, so I sent an email to chase but still heard nothing. I'm starting to worry as they are Christmas gifts. Please could someone get back to me?
Hi Beth, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that one item was delivered on 19.12.2020 and your other item should be on its way to you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy.
I would just like to say that I was delighted with my order. The tankard was of excellent quality and the engraving was very nicely done... Your response to my initial email was very quick and helpful . It was a shame the glass had a fault and I thank you very much for resolving the issue very quickly. Excellent service. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is thinking of making any purchases. Thank you so much... A very happy customer Baljit Sandhar
Really need an estimated delivery date as it is a christmas present and reviews on here make me think it won’t arrive!! no: 127616
Hi, I can see that we have let you know that your order is due for dispatch today and I can assure you that this will be with you before Christmas. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Amelia.
Could please someone get in touch with my about my order. It is not allowing me to email. And I have not received a conformation email.
Hi, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that we have forwarded you your order confirmation on 13.12.2020, please can you let us know if you have received this? Kind regards, Amelia.
Worried about my product as the confirmation email went in my spam and have had any communication in regards to order being in production etc. Could someone please get in touch with me?” this was ordered.on the 30th November
Hi Lyndsey, We are sorry to hear about this. I can see that your order was dispatched on 04.12.2020 and so should be with you very soon. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy.
Products came quick and really good quality
Worried about my product as the confirmation email went in my spam and worried that I will not received my product as not had any communication in regards to order being in production etc. Could someone please get in touch with me?
Hi Levi, We are very sorry to hear about this. I can see that your order was dispatched on 07.12.2020 and so should be with you very soon. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Kind regards, Lucy
Order arrived well before I expected. Very happy with the product. Thank you! :)
Too small for adults and bobbled after first wash, very disappointed I'm afraid.
Hi, We are sorry to hear about this. Please could you provide a photograph of the product you have received so that we can investigate further into this? Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Lucy.
Grandson will love mug
The gifts were exactly as required and delivered on a reasonable timescale
The mouse mat looks very professional and I'm pleased with it.
I got a card for my hubby's 60th birthday. it was bigger than i expected but well worth the money
The water bottle that I ordered was delivered very quickly and was nice quality. The review would have been 5 stars if Hermes as the courier had actually let me know when it was coming rather than half way through the delivery slot and then when unsurprisingly I wasn’t in (owing to lack of advanced notice) hadn’t lobbed the parcel over the side gate.
I have bought 2 of these personalised masks for gifts, very well received, good quality and arrived in good time
Arrived very quickly. Very satisfied with order thank you
It came very quick and was packed well was please with it would order again great
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,811 reviews