Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
The gifts were exactly as required and delivered on a reasonable timescale
The mouse mat looks very professional and I'm pleased with it.
I got a card for my hubby's 60th birthday. it was bigger than i expected but well worth the money
The water bottle that I ordered was delivered very quickly and was nice quality. The review would have been 5 stars if Hermes as the courier had actually let me know when it was coming rather than half way through the delivery slot and then when unsurprisingly I wasn’t in (owing to lack of advanced notice) hadn’t lobbed the parcel over the side gate.
I have bought 2 of these personalised masks for gifts, very well received, good quality and arrived in good time
Arrived very quickly. Very satisfied with order thank you
It came very quick and was packed well was please with it would order again great
Thank you very much for the mug and the birthday card. Both were great.
Item as described, good quality. Delivery quicker than quoted. Happy.
i have not received my item yet ... and i choose express delivery .. sent and email and was told that an other one was going to be sent to me and still i have not received it .. it was for my husband bday which is now over !
Hi Sera, We are sorry to hear about this. We have issued a replacement for you which was dispatched yesterday and so should be on it's way to you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Lucy.
Delivery was quick and efficient however the bottle looked much cheaper than expected and I was a little embarrassed to. Give it as a gift.
Hi Elaine, We are sorry to hear about this. These products are some of our most popular gifts which we receive great reviews on. Can I ask if there is anything in particular you are unhappy with as we are always looking to improve our customer experience. Kind regards, Lucy.
Haven’t received it yet
Hi John, We are sorry to hear about this. We have looked into this for you and can see that your order was dispatched on 07/09/2020 and so should be with you soon. Due to the popularity of our face masks, we have had to up the lead time to 7-10 working days unfortunately. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience with us. Kind regards, Lucy.
Really pleased with the item really good quality thank you
Thank you for what you have done for me and it is what i wanted.
I previously gave this a 1* review, as the product had not arrived. I'm now re-submitting a review as the order materialised at last. I ordered a Forest personalised mask, and it looks exactly as it was pictured on the website. It's a simple face covering: no fancy edges or intricate curves, but a bit of fun. It would be helpful if the company advised the length of lead-time, as it was longer than expected.
Hi, We are sorry to hear about this. However, I can see that your order has been dispatched today and so should be with you soon. These products have been so popular lately which has lead us to increase the lead times on face masks to 7-10 working days now. Please accept our apologies for any delays with your order. and thank you for your patience with us. Kind regards, Lucy.
The product ordered was a personalised hip flask. My niece Cerian was delighted with it! Jack Army!
I have not received my mask yet?
Hi Thomas, We are sorry to hear about this. These items can take up to 10 working days to be produced, and your order has currently been with us for 6 working days. We have been in touch with our production team who have informed me that your order should be dispatched this week. Thank you for your patience with us, Lucy.
I am still waiting for my mask after ten days
Hi Brian, We are sorry to hear about this. These items can take up to 10 working days to be produced, and as of now, your order has been with us for 6 working days. We have been in touch with our production team who have informed us that your order will be dispatched this week. Thank you for your patience with us, Lucy.
Unable to give review not received my order. When I receive my order Wil give you a review at the moment it looks poor
Hi Michael, We are sorry to hear about this. These items can take up to 10 working days to be produced and currently, your order has been with us for 6 working days. I have been in touch with our production team who have informed me that your order will be dispatched this week. Thank you for your patience with us, Lucy.
I am unable to give a review as the items have not been received yet I ordered these face masks for my 2 grandsons to return to school w/c Mon 7th Sept 2020. I will have to buy additional face masks as they are unable to attend school without one, very disappointed with the service
Hi Susan, We are sorry to hear about this. I can confirm that your order was dispatched on 03/09/2020 and so you should have received this order by now, please let us know if not so that we can investigate further into this. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Lucy.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,778 reviews