Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
Ordered 2 XL t-shirts and when they came one looked like a medium and the other looked like 2XL. Still haven’t heard back after a week, worst purchase yet
Realicé una compra como tantas veces había hecho anteriormente y, compré y pagué en la web el pedido, hasta aquí, todo como siempre. Mi sorpresa llega cuando al ir a recoger mi paquete me dicen que para recogerlo tengo que abonar 33.66 € (1/3 del precio total que pagué por mi pedido en el cual estaban incluidos 14 euros de gastos de envío). En Correos me dicen que es por el tema del Brexit. NI EN LA WEB NI ANTES DE PAGAR MI PEDIDO SE ME AVISÓ DE ESTO. Motivo por el cual mi valoración es tan baja (y no son 0 estrellas porque no se puede). Envié hace más de 72 horas un mail para que me explicaran por qué tenía que abonar ese importe si les había pagado todo y aún sigo esperando que me respondan.
Quite simply, they insist on returning items to a PObox, but no courier company will return an item to a pobox. Therefore tell me P.Hooligan, how do I get a return t you. Useless system.
Hello I made two orders this month. the first one at the start of me N 100077 ***, and I haven't received it yet after a month. the second on June 14,N 100084*** I just received a message today that it is defective and out of stock and I have no order today or refund. I hope to get feedback from you in the shortest possible time. thank you
Prompt delivery, kept informed throughout the process, well packaged, quality of goods very good.
Still not received my order or an update via email regarding it extremely disappointed as the order was a gift
Promoting 3-5 days shipping. And that not stand for Europe.
A, good quality product with excellent service
Have not received item. Still waiting for delivery
Ordered a jacket 3 weeks ago and has not arrived! I've sent 3 emails and called numerous times over the passed 7 days but no reply so I'm now trying to get my money back through PayPal!
Expecting my delivery 1/4/20 Royal Mail failed to deliver, chased with PH on Friday 3/4/20 and was told to chase Royal Mail myself, not sure my customers would be too happy if I told them to do the same when carriers were a no show
Neither items fit sent back still waiting refund
Jeans arrived with one leg totally out of proportion to the other. Complained ...still waiting on a response
Sizes far too small
Can't review not had my delivery yet. Fuming
I was a fan until I bought the jacket below.
Change delivery company when spending £50 on a polo you don't expect it to be shoved and forced through a letter box! !
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.88 based on 3,293 reviews