Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
The clothes are fine but the sizes are consistently out. Too much hassle sending them back. Sorry, I won't be buying again
I ordered twice and recieved nothing... I contacted the customer Support about my missing orders several times...no answer. Never again!
Paid next day delivery on Friday for shorts wasn't here at 10 am Wednesday when I left for holiday do not pay next day delivery complete con
Terrible service paid for 48 hr delivery still waiting 1 week later Absolutely shocking no reply back to emails will never buy again.
Not received items yet
I order 3 items and recieved 2 !!!!! Wrote to customer service and just had asked about package.
Ordered 4 items received 1 and even that is the wrong colour.
Ordered 8 days ago,still not received.
Customer service awful
Item not yet received, royal mail tracking says they are awaiting receipt of the item, order was placed on 27th May.....now 8th June and nothing received
My things aren't there and you don't answer on the mails.
Good morning, I am still waiting to receive my goods
I had high expectations and I didn't like it at all. It seems poor quality to me. I wouldn't buy again. The best customer service
I didn’t get my order
6 days later and I am still waiting on delivery of my order. The delivery option need to be on a different screen or highlighted options before payment! I was happy to pay the fastest delivery but payment was completed without the opportunity to change to the faster delivery.
Order didn’t arrive when advised it had been sent. When it was clear that the items were either lost or not sent, one item was no longer available and I’m stilling waiting for confirmation that the replacements have been sent. Not impressed. Won’t use again.
I am very unhappy with the sizing my partner has always bought the same size actually wears the sizes he purchased and none of the new stuff fitted and for what it measured pit to pit was never the size it was supposed to be and the bigger size was to big
Awful .. delivery and communication was shocking .. had my 120 quid for ten days or so until I eventually emailed and asked for a credit .. the email answer was something like .. Order despatched but yet to update .. Oh really .. thanks for nothing .. Will not use again .. decent product let down by poor stock and service levels ..
there was a problem with sending the tshirt as it never arrived I ask you to find a quick solution for this inconvenience that is not my fault.
Items as ordered for 2-3 day delivery & shown as depatched but arrived 12 days later Too late to be used & being returned Very dissapoined all round
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.8 based on 4,598 reviews