Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
The purchase process was user friendly, though I ordered back on 22nd June and are yet to receive my goods it is now the 6th July. I feel this is a fair while and my tracking hasn't been updated since 25th June
Hello Ian,
Thanks for your review.
We have taken a look into this and can see this has not been updated since the 25th,
This could be down to Royal Mail having a backlog at customs due to the pandemic,
I will keep a close eye on this and hopefully get this resolved ASAP.
Any issues please email the team at Info.
It was too large I send it back to change.
Quality clothing and service but disappointed I didn’t receive my free pair of sliders even though I spent over £50.
Shirts were good quality but delivery was shocking 9 days to get here
Hello, thanks for your review. Please note you ordered on a bank holiday. This was not shipped until Tuesday as the couriers were not working. It was then delivered within 5 days like stated on your order. Any further issues please let us know.
Happy with quality of purchases but feel sizes are a little out. Ordered 3 tops all 3xl but seem a little snug
Maybe wait to ask for a review until I’ve received it?
Not making a thing of it just yet as deliveries maybe delayed for obvious reasons.
Order took 3 weeks, as order went wrong at your end, eventually got my order but had to choose another T-shirt as the one wanted was now out of stock. Happy with quality of goods & will use again, customer care could be better.
Hello, i didn‘t received the order until now. DPD said it was delivered. DPD told me to inform you, so you can Check it.

Thanks in advance.
Can't give a full review Guys, I'm living in Austria my order hasn't errived yet.

Btw. Sorry for my bad English :D

Greets Benji
Never got the free hat I was promised very disappointing.
Good quality clothing and great accumulating points, however did not receive free offer if £100 spent after emailing asked to further order and gift would manually be added sadly thus didn’t hsppen
Top quality gear for the price just a shame the delivery time let's it down
The clothing seems of good quality, but the sizing really needs to be checked! I am usually a XXl , size 48-50” chest with most manufacturers , and according to peaceful hooligans size chart I am a xxl too! Absolutely nowhere near, I ordered a 3xl and it was as tight as anything, I’m now awaiting a 4xl and I’ll see if that fits! The sizing chart needs serious adjustments or the clothes need making bigger to be realistic for the chart! Please sort it out !!!
Ordering and delivery were fine although the child's jacket I ordered was very expensive for what it was. The item write up said it was a thick jacket so order a larger size, but it was more like a thin raincoat. Unfortunately my grandson saw it before I could return it.
Product is quality, but shipping was an absolute disaster. Not sure why someone over the age of 21 had to be available to sign for the package, as it's only a polo shirt. This lead to an absolute mess with FedEx that took almost a week to figure out.
Nice soft shell but the sizing is very small compared to other PH jackets I have purchased from these guys and the cuff elastic is very tight and cuts into your wrists other than that its ok and will make a good xmas gift.
I regret the discount after I buy the clothes
Delivery taken to long poor packaging nice clothing 5/10 overall
Hi Jon,
Thanks for the review. The tracking indicates that the parcel was delivered within 48 hours of dispatch which is faster than the 3-5 day service you selected.
If there were other issues with the shipping service, please let us know as we are always looking to improve as much as possible? Our customer service email is info@peacefulhooligan.co.uk
the order process was good , cant comment on the product as even though royal mail say it was delivered and signed for it wasn't at my address ,
Hi James,
Thank you for your comment.
We haven't heard from you regarding this order, our team will email you now.

PH
Quality of garments doesn’t seem to be as good anymore, my previous order was last summer which were fine, but the jacket I received this time was quite cheap quality, so I returned it. Cost of return was expensive and then you’re charged for what was meant to be free postage 🙁. I now see this is in the t+c’s but still disappointing.
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.88 based on 3,150 reviews