Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
quick and easy transaction with good comunication. I have never had any issue when ordering from peaceful hooligan
Make use of Points automatic.
Usually can't fault them,but when I purchased a pair of Bunker shorts I never received my free towel as this was removed from order.
Größen fallen zum Teil anders aus als man das auf dem deutschen Markt gewöhnt ist. Versand hat immer problemlos geklappt und die Klamotten haben eine Top Qualität.
The ordering of the item was easy. The Delivery was was very quick. Going off the sizing guide I was slightly concerned that the arms would be too short, however, this was not the case. The fit is spot on and looks great. I like the elasticated wrist with the press studs. The hood also sits nice and doesn't pull back in an head wind.
A jacket was ordered which turned out to be too small. It was returned, and a few emails followed to order a different jacket. The 2nd one ordered was out of stock, a 3rd one ended up ok. It took a while, but ok in the end.
Tempi rapidi di consegna in Italia, ottimo servizio bei prodotti, sicuramente comprerò ancora sul sito.
Nice looking clothing and good quality put alongside the quick delivery makes for a brand I’ll happily buy from again.
Good quality shorts , although button came off after first wash . Size comes up a Bit big
Great jacket as always, good price and delivered quickly .
Good service but won't let me log into account having reset my password still nothing
Good quick delivery and good quality garments
I purchased 3 items of clothing and am really pleased with them, quality and stylish and delivery was quick thanks
Easy ordering process and some great quality clothing, I would say I think due to the current climate we are in a free returns service would encourage more on line purchasing.
Spot on. Great website, great products. Keep up the good work
The quality of their gear is never in question - it's good quality and doesn't cost the earth. I recently ordered a pair of jeans in the sale; unfortunately they arrived with a security tag still attached! I contacted customer service who replied quickly and I eventually received a replacement pair after returning the originals. An unusual situation dealt with quickly and to my satisfaction.
Good quality stuff and correct fit. But I have received one t-shirt with some damage.
Good quality stuff and correct fit.
Lovely quality, bit pricey, worth it tho'
I got two items for my dad's birthday and the shirts arrived on time, and he has been wearing them since I have them to him.
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.88 based on 3,293 reviews