Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
It was very fast shipping.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Top quality merchandise as ever, from this fantastic brand
⚒️Keep the faith and spread the love⚒️✊
Awesome Teea design n with great quality.
Quality product, as always. Delivered within a couple of days and fits like a glove.
Excellent service and good quality clothing. Did once have an issue with an item not being delivered.. I emailed them, A guy called Alex e-mailed me back and it was sorted and delivered next day.. 10/10 for service and quality
Quality British company keeping up with the modern day Continental terrace Chic styles and designs at great prices !
Brilliant next day delivery will be using again , quality of tops , jumpers and jackets
Great clothes, good quality and fair prices
I ordered, for the first time, from Peaceful Hooligan and was impressed with the price, speed of delivery and communication from the company.

I was also impressed with the returns policy for two items I had to return (no fault of the website - just my own error).

In short, I’m really happy with my purchase and will be buying again from Peaceful Hooligan in the future.
Great quality great look and great prices. What's not to like
Great service prompt delivery
Spot on. Great website, great products. Keep up the good work
The quality of the clothes is next level
And the sizes are perfect
Great set of guys awesome products will definitely buy again 👍
Quality products, Made to a very high quality. Very very happy with everything I have bought so far.
The quality of their gear is never in question - it's good quality and doesn't cost the earth. I recently ordered a pair of jeans in the sale; unfortunately they arrived with a security tag still attached! I contacted customer service who replied quickly and I eventually received a replacement pair after returning the originals. An unusual situation dealt with quickly and to my satisfaction.
Great quality and quick delivery 👌
Excellent as always thank you
Really pleased with my purchase. First pair of shorts sent were too small but returning and resending was no problem. Would highly reccomend as great product.
Great quality polo shirt quick delivery will buy again.
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.88 based on 3,074 reviews