Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Peaceful Hooligan

How would you rate Peaceful Hooligan ?

"I recently contacted customer services as I had been hunting for a specific jacket for months for my husbands birthday. After no luck the customer service advisor I contacted said they would do their very best to track one down for me in the required size. Low and behold three days later they had got hold of one and made sure I was available to purchase it in time. I cannot thank the team enough for their consistent replies and help in sorting this matter. Your sincerely “the best wife in the world”"
"Product is quality, but shipping was an absolute disaster. Not sure why someone over the age of 21 had to be available to sign for the package, as it's only a polo shirt. This lead to an absolute mess with FedEx that took almost a week to figure out."
"I purchased some items in the sale. Great prices and quick delivery. The website and payment are easy to use. The goods arrived in quality packaging and are of a very high quality, fit as expected. I will definitely be using Peaceful Hooligan again."
"Fitted to size & quick delivery . Returning customer"
"Wicked as always, quality T-shirt."
"Quality products, that fit as expected.Easy to use website interface makes ordering simple, good delivery option which so far have been quick and reliable. An unexpected bonus is the loyalty scheme."
"Not totally as expected but still a quality product with real value for money"
"Fantastic quality and style for man and boy"
"It’s all correct. The jacket in perfect conditions."
"Always really happy with the whole process"
"Great t shirt, lovely quality"
"Great service and as always quality merchandise"
"Schnelle Lieferung...Alles Top...Immer wieder Gern..Mfg"
"Always good gear from PH. Slight defect in a t shirt but exchange process is straight forward(I took the return postage hit though) wouldn’t hold it against them. Would recommend"
"Very easy to order and the service good . Highly recommend ."
"Excellent quality and service!!"
"I bought a Tshirt & a sweatshirt. Both are very high quality but the sizing is not what I had expected so I won’t be able to wear them."
"Always a fan of Peaceful Hooligan products. This was the first time I ordered mutilple shirts at once and I received the wrong color for one of them but I wasn’t bothered because the color was alright. First time anything like this has happened so I wasn’t fussed."
"As always Quality gear"
"Everything was exactly as i hoped it to be great qualty,excellent customer service and would reccomend to anyone."
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.90 based on 1,181 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!