Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
Andrew W
Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 5th September 2021
Matthew B
Scott H
What more can I say about this clothing company. Very underrated that’s for sure. There clothing is such good quality. I wear all makes from Hugo boss to CP company and Cp being my favourite but have to say my wardrobe is getting more filled with PH clobber. The print stays on no peeling off the small logo badges all stitched well. Top notch clothing basically. I have just ordered the jeans today for the first time. Again normally a boss or Armani for jeans these looked nice so thought I would give those a try. Not only that the company is based in Stoke on Trent I believe about 15 mins from my house. Have to support the local businesses too but honest guys and gals because my daughter also wears PH stuff hoodies and T-shirts. Please give this brand a try you will not be disappointed. They also have a great loyalty scheme also with peace points so some come on start saving those points and give yourself a little treat every now and again…
Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Great service and quality every time
Good service and quality for the money
Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Excellent as always! Quality of goods and time for them to arrive is pretty good too
I love the designs and the shopping experience on the website is easy, delivery is prompt and everything seems easy,
1st time purchasing online and the experience was very good and straight forward, communication throughout the transition was good and the quality of the clothing was top notch.
Postage is hard to track and in this day if next day delivery it took over a week to arrive.
Colour... Size... Style of jacket 100% Spot on. Just disappointed with the thinness of the material. Definitely not worth the money i paid unfortunately.
Great clothing… Great service… unfortunately I’m disappointed that I didn’t qualify for the free pouch after I spent over £60 in one week but you had to spend over £50 in 1 transaction 🤔
Lovely little waterproof jacket.
Easy to use website, goods came within 48hrs, good quality t-shirts, will definitely use again 😀
Everything arrived as requested and on time ! Brilliant service as always
Service is great at PH society but the Greek post is the worst ever .. we paid for 5 days delivery is 12 days and still haven't received anything..
Mantul (mantap betul) indonesian leangue haha give me discount again wkwk
Peaceful Hooligan 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Sehr gute Ware zu einem guten Preis. Schnelle Lieferung. Rundherum zufrieden.
They produce quality garment and jackets very pleased with my purchases
Excellent service great quality
Not extremely happy with the quality. A few marks on the t-shirt and lettering a bit wonky!
Ordered 3 polo shirts they came very quickly and they are great quality. And I will be ordering more very soon.
Quality item as always from The Peaceful guys,fast shipping,well packaged,what's not to like! Cheers!
The only good thing Facebook has ever done, was introduce me to these guys. Great quality gear, design and detail. Will definitely be back.
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.87 based on 3,469 reviews