Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
Realicé una compra como tantas veces había hecho anteriormente y, compré y pagué en la web el pedido, hasta aquí, todo como siempre. Mi sorpresa llega cuando al ir a recoger mi paquete me dicen que para recogerlo tengo que abonar 33.66 € (1/3 del precio total que pagué por mi pedido en el cual estaban incluidos 14 euros de gastos de envío). En Correos me dicen que es por el tema del Brexit. NI EN LA WEB NI ANTES DE PAGAR MI PEDIDO SE ME AVISÓ DE ESTO. Motivo por el cual mi valoración es tan baja (y no son 0 estrellas porque no se puede). Envié hace más de 72 horas un mail para que me explicaran por qué tenía que abonar ese importe si les había pagado todo y aún sigo esperando que me respondan.
Quite simply, they insist on returning items to a PObox, but no courier company will return an item to a pobox. Therefore tell me P.Hooligan, how do I get a return t you. Useless system.
PH has a lot of high-quality products which don't attract too much attention and always delivers them really quickly, even outside of EU.
Always loved peaceful hooligans clothes,I’m more than happy with every purchase I’ve made over the years,Great quality kit at great prices and the peace points system is a real bonus ye can’t go wrong shopping here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿✌️
Ordered on the Saturday and got the shirt on Tuesday, brilliant service
Great, no problems.
Größen fallen zum Teil anders aus als man das auf dem deutschen Markt gewöhnt ist. Versand hat immer problemlos geklappt und die Klamotten haben eine Top Qualität.
Good sizes and styles, perfect for urban life.
Proper gear, quality stuff. quick service and no BS when you need to trade something or made the faulty choice.
I recently returned a ruby top Which was to small Customer care from these guys is second to none Love this company
Quality garment, rapid delivery and great communication throughout 👍🏼
Excellent service
The ordering of the item was easy. The Delivery was was very quick. Going off the sizing guide I was slightly concerned that the arms would be too short, however, this was not the case. The fit is spot on and looks great. I like the elasticated wrist with the press studs. The hood also sits nice and doesn't pull back in an head wind.
Good shop, presents for my son
Quality and at the right price
Very well made garments
Very quick and efficient service and top quality product. Very satisfied with everything.
Very good quality, speedy deliveries
Fast delivery and really happy with the quality of the jacket can't fault it at all
Wear my new PH jacket feels Like sucking on a piece of fluff oof
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.88 based on 3,152 reviews