Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Peaceful Hooligan Reviews

About Peaceful Hooligan:

With our focus on quality rather than trends and fads, we want to build kit to survive the things we do, from misbehaving down the pub to following our colours around the country.

The inspirational moments coming from the things we have done over the years, from the early rave scene, the football terraces and the laughs we have had along the way.

Mixing these influences together to create something that is tailored to our urban surroundings and the way we live our lives, constantly evolving but always remaining true to our philosophy.

Tell us how Peaceful Hooligan made you happy
I have been buying PH clothing for many years now and the quality is second to none. It is equal and in some places better quality that the likes of Stone Island, Mastrum, CP etc. Also what makes it the best is customer services is first class. Nothing is to much bother for the super sales team 👏👏
Recommend seller. Delighted with every purchase made. Great prices and amazing quality sizes are perfect fit too. Speedy delivery. Continue to recommend and use peaceful hooligan products.
Delivered promptly and as usual the quality is very good, I found the sizes seem to be a bit smaller than before but I'll still be ordering more soon
Fantastic service definitely be using you again
Ordered container shorts in black , great quality and fit 👌
From placing my order to it being delivered it was easy the quality of the jacket is great.
Good delivery, products came well packaged
Really nice quality t shirt and beanie Size is true
Excellent quality clothing. i just bought some summer gear and I love it. Plus the customer service is brilliant. Always quick to respond to any queries. Thank you.
Love how this label merges iconic music and football.Customer service are very responsive and dealt with a small issue I had instantly.
Perfect ,,, T shirt didn't fit ,, returned , And reordered and new T shirt arrived ,,,, Perfect .
Ordered at great price , delivered on time just sizes are way out .I ordered bigger just incase and that was way too small so had to return which was a shame
Very fast delivery and top quality clothes 👊🏻
Quick delivery. One item was the wrong size they exchanged it me very quickly.
Really happy with the clothes A1 quality
Top quality clothing, really pleased everytime I buy something 👌👌👍👍
A1 SUPERB GEAR AND A1 FOR SERVICE...
Awesome product. Super cheap in the sale and delivered quickly!
On time and as ordered
Easy to use site, order came quicker than the 3-5 working days which was sick. Had to send one thing back but easy enough to do as all info on website/delivery note.
First time I've bought at PH and must say very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely be back,
Peaceful Hooligan is rated 4.84 based on 4,250 reviews