Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Cosmetics
Read Pall Mall Cosmetics Reviews

About Pall Mall Cosmetics:

Experts in Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics for Face, Body & Breasts

As a leading provider of cosmetic surgery, Pall Mall Cosmetics offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments in Manchester, Liverpool & Newton-le-Willows.

We understand that your body is such an important part of your identity, and that is why our service is personal, friendly and professional. We ensure you get the best treatment possible, that is why our surgeons are highly qualified, accredited to British standards and hold NHS positions.

You can meet any of our Plastic Surgeons free of charge, including our Breast Surgeons Mr Prasad and Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan, or our specialists in Varicose Veins and Aesthetic Gynaecology.

Read all our patient reviews here, such as reviews for Mr Vummiti Muralikrishnan.

Your body should be a source of confidence in all aspects of your life. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, whether it be a new shape, size, or simply a little help to regain our lost youthful look.

You owe it to yourself, make the choices you can to look and feel the way you want. Wear the clothes you like, show off your body if you choose. You live your life with so many things in mind – family, friends, work and home. Now is the time to choose yourself. Be comfortable in your own body. Be who you want to be.

Start your journey with a FREE consultation with our expert Surgeons at Pall Mall Cosmetics.

03300584455`

team@pallmallcosmetics.co.uk

Tell us how Pall Mall Cosmetics made you happy
AMAZING 5* service from start to finish Sarah my patient coordinator was fabulous and there every step of the way to answer every question and for support DR Prasad is incredible listened to exactly what I wanted and has given me a new found confidence Recovery was speedy and palmall even sent me flowers the day after my op to wish me well Would recommend them to anyone thanks again x
I had my op done just 3 weeks ago... they made me feel very comfortable and at ease for my first ever op all the staff were very friendly, Helen kept in contact with me and was amazing. Mr Prasad was my surgeon and already 3 weeks in over the moon with my results. I have already had one friend all the way from Bournemouth book in to have her op with Mr Prasad at pall mall medical too.
Thank you Jasmine for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
This review Im leaving for pall mall newton le willows after my treatment today.I had surgery done abroad and unfortunately had more fluid build up when I arrived in the uk, I searched for a clinic nearby that could give me cosmetic aftercare and drain it for me, luckily I found pal mall medical and was put through to a coordinator called Helen Stuart, I explained everything to her and told her what was wrong she asked me to mail her pictures as I contacted Her late Friday she was professional and caring and understanding and urgently arranged my appointment for me after ringing me first thing Monday morning and getting me a appointment for the same day. I arrived at the clinic and was warmly welcomed by her, I arrived a little late but luckily Dr pratap still managed to see me. Mr Prasad pleasantly greeted me and warmly invited me in and was keen on fixing what was wrong he immediately checked my seroma and did not waste any time to get me treated he was very caring professional patient focused compassionate and knowledgable. I received my treatment from DR Prasad he was concerned about my wellbeing , he urgently quick lay and carefully administered my aspiration I was made to feel at ease, he was extremely professional and personable and I felt in safe hands throughout the procedure. Overall I am very pleased with the doctors help and I cannot recommend him enough Thankyou very much for getting rid of the painful fluid and seeing me at such short notice I was consulted by him and treated all within about 40 minutes of being at the clinic. I walked out of the clinic feeling much better. Fast and fantastic. Amazing doctor and helpful staff very caring and patient oriented Thankyou To Dr Prasad for his utmost care and expert treatment and lovely Helen Stuart for arranging everything. Highly recommend.
Thank you Shazia for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I would definitely recommend Pall Mall medical to anybody considering Breast Augmentation. My 5 stars go to Helen Stuart, my patient co-ordinator who was amazing from start to finish. She went above and beyond for me, she was only a phone call away. Nothing was ever too much trouble. She answered all my questions and made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. I cannot thank Helen enough!!
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Pall Mall Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews